Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You seen the state of its stories today?
Oh look we have Robinsons drink in 'our' place, absolute desperado, turning unto another insta beggy Mitchell.
The way she bleats on about not liking London annoys me. I moved here about 15 years ago from up north and I love it, she's barely gave it a chance, fair enough if it's not from her but she acts like such a rude child about it all.
Take it her man is going back to another of his gfs or wife next week when she's back in London
Lassie is an absolute fool

Reactions: 4
Overall I like her but have my moments where I question her character.

-Like: her fun, sexy party girl style and yes she is a clothes horse, pretty much everything looks good on her because she's thin, toned, and her body proportions are body goals (at least for me personally). I like that she seems to embrace her sexy vibe and doesn't try to hide it.

-Questionable: she overdoes it on the fake tan. it's like she fell into a vat of bronzer and it looks so synthetic!

Sorry if I missed the answer somewhere, but how does she know Kelly Piquet?
Also, she's mentioned just a few years ago that she was "broke" and yet she's jet-setting everywhere and she has a Birkin in one post and said it was from "a former client at her old job". I wonder if she had a sugardaddy at one point and look, everyone's entitled to a private life, but it's so misleading when your whole image is about being an "entrepreneur boss babe", it sets unrealistic expectations for those who feel like they're not doing enough to attain what she has.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I think she had a boyfriend that was much better off financially than her, that’s why she was devastated when it ended. She had a luxury life without working for it. Also explains why she always goes for wealthy men… once you’ve had a taste 😂.

I find it really annoying after she’s so preachy on with relationship advice that now she’s with someone that is clearly ‘using’ her to some degree. If put her in question box she would definitely say red flag. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Reactions: 6
I think everyone is starting to get the measure of her.. her engagement has plummeted!!

719,000 followers (declining) and less than 2k likes 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

I think everyone is starting to get the measure of her.. her engagement has plummeted!!

719,000 followers (declining) and less than 2k likes 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
i don’t believe for a second all her growth was organic and real. I would think a large % of those followers at bought. I know she did well from Zara reels at the start but she hardly does them these days

Reactions: 2
Suggesting shorts to a corporate job interview in her Q&A, what world does she live in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so beggy. Sharing that jewellery brand begging for a PR gift or a gift from a bf that is married… girl needs to chill

Reactions: 5
What a b***h. Complaining about her fairly new fiat 500 because the loaned bwm has gone back. Driving the fiat 500 had humbled her. Like hun, get over it, lots of people don’t have their own car. Also said she’s looking for a way out of the U.K. convient your new man doesn’t live in the U.K.

She wants to charge for Zara content which 72839 other influencers do? Wow. What a horrible arrogant woman.
86% said no, hope that humbled her as much as her fiat 500.
She thinks because she's got 700k followers that she should be making bank, but it requires constant work.. influencing is getting harder. She makes her money from occasionally ads and mainly aff links I think.. noticed she started the other day doing zoomed in on the items so that people click the links to see what it is, a shamless money grab.

She really asked if people would pay because she's had a 'slow year' aka she's overestimated how much she would earn and thus been overspending, she's been on holiday so much and barely working too.
Now she's seen the backlash she's saying she wouldn't charge because life's so expensive for most people.. then why were you asking in first place dumb witch. Adding screenshots for the thread
Screenshot_20220714-222925.png
Screenshot_20220714-223103.png
Screenshot_20220714-223319.png

• Haha
86% said no, hope that humbled her as much as her fiat 500.
She thinks because she's got 700k followers that she should be making bank, but it requires constant work.. influencing is getting harder. She makes her money from occasionally ads and mainly aff links I think.. noticed she started the other day doing zoomed in on the items so that people click the links to see what it is, a shamless money grab.

She really asked if people would pay because she's had a 'slow year' aka she's overestimated how much she would earn and thus been overspending, she's been on holiday so much and barely working too.
Now she's seen the backlash she's saying she wouldn't charge because life's so expensive for most people.. then why were you asking in first place dumb witch. Adding screenshots for the thread View attachment 1417759View attachment 1417760View attachment 1417761
im shocked she even asked this?! I don’t get why influencers Get so pissy about Zara not paying. Literally every other clothing company does so if your in it for the money which she clearly is then just use another brand that pays, for example Inthestyle. With how many followers she has it shows how lazy she is that she’s not making money.Noorie Ana has a fraction of Yasmin’s followers yet posted a video about how much she earns and it’s crazy how much influencers can make.

the fact she has a brand new bikini line with ITS yet went on holiday a week later and barely wore any of her own bikinis shows she cannot even be bothered,I can’t see companies taking her seriously as a content creator after all this.

Reactions: 10
Haha so glad 85% said No! The thing is, I think most people are getting sick of the whole influencer culture - she buys high street for her reels, then Colman’s with in the style selling super cheap crap swim wear but then on her own holidays she is wearing swimsuit and cover ups that cost hundreds of pounds, casually buying designer bags and can somehow manage to afford multiple luxury holidays a year…. I think the public are wakening up to the biggest lie ever told ‘I only advertise products I love and wear myself!’

Reactions: 12
I'm just confused because if her objective was to make money to go on bougie holidays all the time, then why did she even do so many Zara reels if she makes no money off them? Shouldn't she be hustling harder and trying to get brand deals and such? It's not like she's not marketable; there would be a good amount of clothing brands (I can def see her as a Revolve or Fashion Nova type lol) or self tan brands that would work with her given her following, age and her look/vibe. The only thing I can think of is it that she's not good with actually working with anyone.

She just cba to work hard and try new things. If she was smart she would have a much wider range of deals

Let’s also bear in mind a large % of those followers are Bots. I think she will just get a rich boyfriend and try to live a similar life Kelly lives.

“Slow year” yes that’s because you haven’t worked very hard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zara have never paid affiliate marketing so it’s a bit rich to complain that she doesn’t make money from those reels now when she’s been doing it for years.
Zara reels are popular and you grow your following (or buy it!) and then use that to get other paid work. That’s literally what every other influencer does. I think she is just lazy. She probably thought she would get to 1 million followers easy peasy and brands would be paying her top dollar for ads.
Reality is that she’s stagnated, is now losing followers, doesn’t work at her content and is moaning. The fact she had a collection with ITS and barely promoted it says everything about her work ethic.

Reactions: 11
I'm just confused because if her objective was to make money to go on bougie holidays all the time, then why did she even do so many Zara reels if she makes no money off them? Shouldn't she be hustling harder and trying to get brand deals and such? It's not like she's not marketable; there would be a good amount of clothing brands (I can def see her as a Revolve or Fashion Nova type lol) or self tan brands that would work with her given her following, age and her look/vibe. The only thing I can think of is it that she's not good with actually working with anyone.
The thing is I don’t think she would be good for high end brand deals, I’m not being mean but she doesn’t exactly have a desirable face. Unlike someone like kit keenan, or even her so called bestie, Kate - she put up a farfetch code not to long ago. But going back to revolve, they are even working with micro influencers who fit their aesthetic, and in their recent post took them to Italy on a brand trip. A few of the girls on the revolve brand trip have 1/4 of following than Yasmin. She just doesn’t fit that aesthetic unfortunately, as she over edits her pictures and her face looks full of plastic, tries to be high end. In all honesty I think her outfits aren’t that nice on a normal woman as let’s face it she’s supperrrrr skinny!!