Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she definitely has an eating disorder and always wants to show just how skinny she is I think it’s completely unhealthy to promote that considering she doesn’t look naturally slim

Reactions: 6
I have to say I liked her and she does wear nice clothes but watched her live today and my mind has changed completely

Reactions: 1
I missed it! What was she saying?
Nothing much -she was doing her make up routine but you could see all the bonds in her hair. One girl asked about them cos it was a mess and she went a bit huffy saying they were getting done tonight. I have to be honest, she is stunning on insta normally but 100% filtered cos on the live she just looked a bit scrawny & dare I say it, rough!
It’s first time I’ve heard her speak & I thought she would have a posh voice but not at all.

Reactions: 2
Nothing much -she was doing her make up routine but you could see all the bonds in her hair. One girl asked about them cos it was a mess and she went a bit huffy saying they were getting done tonight. I have to be honest, she is stunning on insta normally but 100% filtered cos on the live she just looked a bit scrawny & dare I say it, rough!
It’s first time I’ve heard her speak & I thought she would have a posh voice but not at all.
She is awful in real life, she looked so rough when I saw her in London. So outspoken and rude to staff in the restaurant too!! Awful awful girl. Annoys me how she has this “nice girl” persona on Insta when it couldn’t be further from the truth!

Reactions: 9
She is awful in real life, she looked so rough when I saw her in London. So outspoken and rude to staff in the restaurant too!! Awful awful girl. Annoys me how she has this “nice girl” persona on Insta when it couldn’t be further from the truth!
OMG she really is - like I was taken in by her insta and thought she was absolutely gorgeous but she defo looks rough.
How does she actually make any money cos Zara don’t do affiliates with influencers 🤔

I thought she seemed really nice, genuine and like her style. But agree with other comments, she seems bratty, rude and is just unhealthy looking. I get she is pint sized but her as 'body goals' will never be attainable. I expected her to sound like Kate not a chav! Ps bleeping love chavs/neds

She’s also cross eyed but hides it with filters and by constantly looking to one side
Is she actually? I only came across her fairly recently and do like a lot of the clothes she shows from Zara & she is a bit of a clothes horse (being very thin) but can’t work her out.
she can’t possibly buy & keep all those clothes & Zara don’t gift influencers so I can’t see how she makes much money - unless her family maybe have money

She is the absolute filter queen. Today’s standard of beauty … makes me die. For someone her age having so many cosmetic treatments concerns me hugely. I also think she is above herself and that’s noticeable over the past 6 months. Hail the day when the influencer life is over.

Reactions: 4
Aw I’m sad to have found this thread as I don’t follow many influencers but do with her cos love her style and her personality on her stories! Such a shame to hear shes actually rude IRL.

I used to work with her and can confirm that she is not a pleasant human. Really thinks a lot of herself and constantly looking down her nose at everyone.

Reactions: 13
I guess it depends on your personal preference of gorgeous. Is she ugly, no, she looks like her photos just without the best angles all the time. Everything about her just looks fake and yes she really is that thin.

It always felt like she thought the job was below her, and she wasn’t actually good at it, she just liked the free stuff that came with it. There were a lot of rumours when she left about things she’d done and the situation that caused her to have to leave. I won’t put these on here as although probably a lot of truth behind them, most people understand a workplace rumour mill and if they aren’t actually 100% accurate it’s not fair to put that out there regardless if I liked the girl or not.

Reactions: 6