Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

szn-123

86% said no, hope that humbled her as much as her fiat 500.
She thinks because she's got 700k followers that she should be making bank, but it requires constant work.. influencing is getting harder. She makes her money from occasionally ads and mainly aff links I think.. noticed she started the other day doing zoomed in on the items so that people click the links to see what it is, a shamless money grab.

She really asked if people would pay because she's had a 'slow year' aka she's overestimated how much she would earn and thus been overspending, she's been on holiday so much and barely working too.
Now she's seen the backlash she's saying she wouldn't charge because life's so expensive for most people.. then why were you asking in first place dumb bitch. Adding screenshots for the thread View attachment 1417759View attachment 1417760View attachment 1417761
im shocked she even asked this?! I don’t get why influencers Get so pissy about Zara not paying. Literally every other clothing company does so if your in it for the money which she clearly is then just use another brand that pays, for example Inthestyle. With how many followers she has it shows how lazy she is that she’s not making money.Noorie Ana has a fraction of Yasmin’s followers yet posted a video about how much she earns and it’s crazy how much influencers can make.

the fact she has a brand new bikini line with ITS yet went on holiday a week later and barely wore any of her own bikinis shows she cannot even be bothered,I can’t see companies taking her seriously as a content creator after all this.

Reactions: 10

kaaa2

VIP Member
When suddenly nipples become your whole personality for the week zzzz

all the clapping back is just embarrassing, she looks tacky and has no class. I’m all for free the nipple but she just looked awful - the whole look

• Haha

lemon2507

Just popped onto her stories from 11 hours ago and she said she’s managed to weed out 11,000 fakies! Is she being sarcastic with that amount? 😂 and if it’s the truth she must be absolutely seething 😂 does she think with the replies she’s going to her loads of brands who want to work with her? She’s not giving off empowerment she’s giving off little bitch who didn’t get her own way and is throwing a strop!

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
What visa / lawyer is she getting for 100k??? The girl hasn’t a clue… A LOT of 1/2 year visas are under 1k and you just apply online… then after that for extended visa / permanent residency you’re talking no more thank £5k…

What she should say is she’s not skilled as an “influencer” so it’s in the eyes of these countries they’ve no need for her so she can’t get a visa past the initial 12 months and more she’s too scared to move overseas .. she’s full of crap

Attachments

• Haha

szn-123

It was clearly a way to jump start things again,she’s become irrelevant and she is probs not making much money atm

Jolie1988

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 she's changed her profile pic to one with her tits on show 😂😂😂.

That ll show them all. Darling, read the room, you are making more and more of an embarrassment of yourself, we've all seen woman's nipples, you ain't special, grow up, I'm cringing here on her behalf 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

interestedingossip_

The more Yasmin does on insta and the more she says I dislike her even more. I truly believe she thinks she is gods greatest gift (she also believes this as she said she apparently is the best influencer 🥴 & the “best in the game”).
she is also so ignorant to the fact that it’s so obvious she massively edits her pictures. She even shared the heat magazine images herself, how can she believe that we would believe that it’s the same person?
And what she said in that WhatsApp group.. I believe she thinks that everyone wants to be her and worships the ground she walks on. She’s just a stuck up, dim, man hungry and fame hungry little girl.

Also in that heat magazine article she says she spends £400 a month on face masks from Selfridges. It pisses me off that people are funding this by following her

qtr100

Chatty Member
She needs to stop acting so desperate she’s only 28 and acts like she’s 40. Of course men are going to run away from you. She was on live once and a woman said “I’m 30 and a single mum” Yasmin replied it’s ok you’ve done the most important thing a woman can do which is to have a baby. I was like ???? Something isn’t right with her which is why none of these flings are lasting. Her self esteem low af

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She does so many Q&As she forgets what she’s said and contradicts herself constantly 🙈 she used always say she drunk vodka now saying she’s not a spirits girl…. She said she’s having a wholesome trip not about going fancy places, it’s all she’s done lol
And she wants to be far far away from England, she wants to marry an American as they have morals compared to guys here, I just think its so rude to keep bashing the people and place where you come from she tells so many lies she can't keep up. She's so bloody ignorant and full of herself when she ain't all that filtering herself unrecognisable.

Plus she's in Vegas where the guy she was seeing is from. Absolute desperado beg, she's just desperate for a rich man, bet all the guys in Vegas can smell the reek of eau de yas-desperado when she's acting like a daft wee lassie

• Haha

lemon2507

I’m sorry, please tell me she is not trying to compare herself to Lilyrose Depp 🤣🤣🤣 girl, you are most certainly not even close 🤭

• Haha

Swx

Chatty Member
-It’s giving Julia fox.
-I love the irony of people saying how you shouldn’t bash someone for their looks etc and wouldn’t say that to someone in real life and then going on to say everyone who’s writing stuff about her have no pics of themselves so must all be ugly etc 😂 too funny! -Yes I’m sure all 11,000 people who unfollowed her were all jealous and hideous 🙄
-She is a boring attention seeker and a massive pick me.
-No one cares about your pancakes, they just think you look like trash.
-Whatever she’s had done to her face looks awful.
- I used to like her, recently started watching her stories and find her to be massively unlikeable.
-if my dad saw and then commented on my tits I’d leave the country 🤯

• Haha

Lovethegossxoxo

Showing how much money she makes again. Asking her followers if she should get a Porsche or an Audi. Seriously just buy what you want and stop asking just so people know you have money. She’s going lower and lower on my estimations all the time.

Reactions: 9

interestedingossip_

Oh no I’m defo yaz xx
You absolutely are Yasmin 😂😂😂 misspelling her name on purpose lol.

You absolutely are Yasmin 😂😂😂 misspelling her name on purpose lol.
Also find it funny that you’ve made a tattle account just to write on this thread, no other posts on other threads 🤔 Weirdo Yas, go check your face app subscription isn’t running out or check on your married ex who dumped you xoxoxox

• Haha

LadyWhistledown21

She definitely fancies herself as that bird from 365 days (btw it's the worst fucking film I've had the misfortune of watching... Well I skipped through most of it) except she's the wish version and ends up getting kidnapped and sold by the Mafia to a big fat oil tycoon that's got herpes and five chins.

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Just been scrolling IG and came across an obituary for that Sam. He’s passed away. Clicked on it and the memorial website has donations going to Mind charity.

• Wow
  • Sad