Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more Yasmin does on insta and the more she says I dislike her even more. I truly believe she thinks she is gods greatest gift (she also believes this as she said she apparently is the best influencer 🥴 & the “best in the game”).
she is also so ignorant to the fact that it’s so obvious she massively edits her pictures. She even shared the heat magazine images herself, how can she believe that we would believe that it’s the same person?
And what she said in that WhatsApp group.. I believe she thinks that everyone wants to be her and worships the ground she walks on. She’s just a stuck up, dim, man hungry and fame hungry little girl.

Also in that heat magazine article she says she spends £400 a month on face masks from Selfridges. It pisses me off that people are funding this by following her

Reactions: 10
Why is she at the pride of Britain awards lol did she buy a ticket again?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she said she didn’t want to live in Britain anymore and that all British men were awful? Seems odd to go to something that celebrates the UK when she so clearly doesn’t like the country

Reactions: 12
But I think she is so desperate for a bf that he will be her next I think the night of ‘snuggles’ that she put on her stories was with him

Reactions: 5
She's fair loving that new pic of herself with the white jacket and new hair colour...completely unrecognisable face though...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she was fine but recently noticed her annoying ways and found myself here… has she been officially diagnosed with ADHD? It seems to be an increasing “trend” to say you have ADHD which is really not ok… adhd is a life impacting issue

Reactions: 6
yeah I saw the ADHD story yesterday too and got so mad, my husband has a diagnosed ADHD and it's a massive life issue... All these trendy girls self diagnose it for themselves when they have a lazy life instead

Reactions: 7
Literally straight after posting the reel of the long ball gown dress she was desperate on stories for someone to loan her a dress for that event. Why could she not just wear the black lace one... Argh

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she said literally no more than a week ago that she was single but open to dating, which meant at that time she made it sound like she wasn’t dating so either she was lying or she’s full blown bunny boiler when she’s dating someone or the 3rd option she isn’t dating and that is a random man 😂

Reactions: 3