Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemon2507

I’m genuinely massively envious that I’ve just finished a 12 hour night shift, heavily pregnant and she just jumped on a plane to LA and now vegas 😂 how the other half live 😂

abcdsb7

Yasmin is back staying at the 4 star Harbour club hotel on a free Pr stay, so her sugar daddy bf isn’t that rich/ generous or already married so she cannot stay at his house. Such a desperate gold digger.... weirdo saying she’s basically married in her IG caption last week after only a few days of knowing him. Maybe he’s done a runner, that’s why she’s at the hotel on her own.😂

Her ex of 7 years kept the dog, ( said it on her stories), she only split up with him at Christmas. Pick me girl cannot be single ever. Does anyone know much about her ex? Was he just a local lad from Brighton - dating her pre cosmetic procedures when she was a NHS secretary at 19 until recently now turned into an narcissistic OTT fake influencer at 26.
Oo how do you know it’s another free PR stay?

qtr100

Chatty Member
Anyone know if Yasmin actually completed a degree or did she attend for a year then drop out 🤔

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Not surprised she is a nasty bitch…it’s obvious by her manner & her brash friends - anyone who call themselves a girls girl is always the opposite. Said her & ex were on /off but basically confirmed she was chasing other guys in the summer before their break up at Christmas. So she is the cheat.

Latest photo tagged the bakery back at the Harbour Club Hotel - confirming it was just PR visits to the 5 star resorts to look more wealthier than reality, busy doing PR content than enjoying any romance. Back at nearby Cap Maision for dinner last night, if truly happy no need to take contrived IG photos showing a bit of a small male hand. Looks like he only made time to see her on the weekend. Faked OTT smiles, she must be so embarrassed but will pretend to be happy for a while due to how publicly over the top she was about him. Even said she turned down Michele Morrone who had direct messaged her for him. Probably leaving tonight, as she didn’t show off her flight over so she was in economy. Spends thousands on shoes & handbags hanging out in Mayfair but cannot afford a flight upgrade - all smoke & mirrors.
Did she actually say she turned him down and he messaged her????? I find that so hard to believe considering she’s been posting stories of him forever

Did she actually say she turned him down and he messaged her????? I find that so hard to believe considering she’s been posting stories of him forever
Sorry I mean I find it hard to believe that he would message her

lemon2507

I’m 99% sure that’s who it is, after her ex posted a picture of the carpenter and her together - someone posted it above. She makes out she’s so well to do, but in actual fact she ploughs through them all 🤣 remember when she said she hated men from the UK.. that lasted long 😀
Think she really meant there’s not many men left for her in the uk 🙈😂

bettiiwhiite

She put of her story tshe went thru some personal things and didnt post becus of it, Think she split with a long term partner or something . i actually like her I think she one of the more normal 1s who doesn’t post Chanel bags 247 and push 900 ads per week

interestedingossip_

The more I see her next to healthy looking women she just looks god awfully thin. Its pretty alarming. I unfollowed her, wouldn't wear half of the stuff she does and wouldn't take recommendations as I don't look like a twig. She's a mess
She’s hideously rowdy too. That live she did last night.. it’s just too much

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
Aw I’m sad to have found this thread as I don’t follow many influencers but do with her cos love her style and her personality on her stories! Such a shame to hear shes actually rude IRL.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I know it's like I am the amazing yas look at me standing outside a wetherspoons being a nice humble person 🙄🙄. See I can stand outside pubs like this I'm like the rest of ya ll

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Who’s the random man? The one in the pool? I thought it was just her friend
Yeah am no sure as she didn't tag him I don't think, and I've not seen him before, it might be her pal, she maybes just wants folk to tall about it and she ll do another q and a and hope people ask whom he is