Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dead, Yasmin really spent her birthday reading her tattle page how sad. After I put yesterday how will she cope moving abroad if she misses her friends when shes in London, she put a few hours later on stories
'It's no secret I struggle in London. I prefer being away from friends weirdly if its abroad, other than that London I just feel is just very unrealistic and not very kind'
Huns never lived abroad clearly, the same feelings she got from moving to London she'll get abroad. As someone who's done it, moving abroad is not the same as going abroad on just a holiday.. It is hard. Think she's living in la la land thinking she can move to America with her 'secret man' (vom) and it will all be great. Needs a reality check but I think she will only get one when/if she actually moves.

Kate put on stories that her and yasmin and their 2 managers are going to Turkey, obvs to shoot something.. wonder how the photoshopping will go as its a joint job.. Kate does barely any editing and Yas gives herself a whole new face.
I thought the same when she wrote that.. she clearly reads here. No shock there.

I get the feeling Kate is going to support Yasmin in something she is shooting? When Yasmin posted saying “something exciting is coming” Kate commented saying she will smash it. Kate hasn’t mentioned anything similar. It’s the Yasmin show don’t forget :)

Reactions: 1
What a hideous dress
Adam Frisby from in the style commented so she's obviously got her own collection/edit with them. Again such a confused strategy, from patbo and alexandra miro to In the tit... Which lane is she influencing in? Expensive brands or the lowest of the fast fashion brands

Reactions: 4
To keep it real, she would NEVER wear in the style clothes in reality. She doesn’t wear anything that’s not designer nowadays. She Only cares about the money obviously! Embarrasing strategy. No qualms if you want to collaborate with In the style but don’t go prancing around in ££££ dresses and make out that your wear a £20 dress and make all your followers buy it.

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t sure if she’s trying to launch her own brand because one of the people she tagged in the airport has in his bio “entrepreneur”

I wasn’t sure if she’s trying to launch her own brand because one of the people she tagged in the airport has in his bio “entrepreneur”
I thought the same.. but no… she’s going for the first offer she can get from a brand she doesn’t wear 😂

Reactions: 2
Some of it is ok, I have worn some of their pieces and generally speaking the quality is better than your PLT and boohoo etc but what grinds my gears is she’s partnering with a brand she doesn’t wear organically.. she doesn’t like the brand… she doesn’t support the brand.. she’s doing it for the 💰

I mean why does she have to stay in 1 lane? Can’t she do both
Good question, one of my best friends works in industry so I view it from what she's explained to me. Yasmin has a really large following, on a similar level as girls who have been influencing for years think Kate Hutchins, Freya Killin, Nadia Anya etc etc. But she has only been doing it for a small amount of time, and her following grew exponentially from being on the explore page and not from working her way up with brands. As such she has no brands that she has worked with for years and shown that she uses eg. Molly Mae worked with PLT pre love island, Kate has worked with New Look for years. Its all about authenticity. This is where Yasmin is going wrong and I mean about staying in a lane.
Her following grew from her zara try ons, that was all she was doing and so a large percentage of her audience is looking to her page for that price range (yes there are people following also with bigger budgets not disputing that at all). So when she's showing expensive brands, like patbo and alexandra miro that doesn't appeal to a larger percentage of her following.. so she doesn't have influence for those types of brands really. Noorie Ana is a really great example, she started in the pandemic and only has like 100K followers yet because she started out on youtube talking luxury from the start thats her lane. She did some work with missguided at the start, but because her style is that classic elegant look it worked.. and she actually stopped working with them a while back. Now she works just with the higher brands, for example she just put an alexandra miro dress on her feed. Her following is a fraction of yasmin's, but her's is a luxury following so she has an influence for that level of brands.
Yasmin working with In the tit makes more sense for her own following budget wise, but because she never wears that brand and just buys expensive dresses and trys to portray luxe lifestyle.. it feels really inauthentic and a cash grab (which it is). This hurts influencers in the long term and she's only just starting. Molly Mae is also falling into that category now, she only wears designer and has a stylist.. and only wears PLT when shes paid too. She's lucky most her fiat 500 following are young and not switched on, but older followers have definitely all noted it. Molly tags designer brands alot when she's wearing them, but the brands won't touch her. She's from reality fame, her following is not geared towards luxury at all etc.
Another problem is the photoshopping, Yasmin has great body but her face is not really photogenic.. Luxury brands want natural beauty, thats why Kate got that tag heuer partnership because she is naturally very pretty.
Yasmin is now going to fall in same area as Lorna (not so) Luxe, an awful place to be really. In the tit collection, wore with designer bags shilling any makeup or tanning brand on stories. The quality is so bad with ITS and such, I don't know how she can recommend it when she knows that a good quality piece looks like. Even that first dress she's shown, the lining of the dress is not the same as the pattern of the dress, its just white which is a really budget look and a cost cutting method. I bet it looks worse in person too, not something you'd wear to a Mayfair restaurant or on your holiday to a 5* resort.. its not genuine. Hope that explains it (and to Yas too hi hun x)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good question, one of my best friends works in industry so I view it from what she's explained to me. Yasmin has a really large following, on a similar level as girls who have been influencing for years think Kate Hutchins, Freya Killin, Nadia Anya etc etc. But she has only been doing it for a small amount of time, and her following grew exponentially from being on the explore page and not from working her way up with brands. As such she has no brands that she has worked with for years and shown that she uses eg. Molly Mae worked with PLT pre love island, Kate has worked with New Look for years. Its all about authenticity. This is where Yasmin is going wrong and I mean about staying in a lane.
Her following grew from her zara try ons, that was all she was doing and so a large percentage of her audience is looking to her page for that price range (yes there are people following also with bigger budgets not disputing that at all). So when she's showing expensive brands, like patbo and alexandra miro that doesn't appeal to a larger percentage of her following.. so she doesn't have influence for those types of brands really. Noorie Ana is a really great example, she started in the pandemic and only has like 100K followers yet because she started out on youtube talking luxury from the start thats her lane. She did some work with missguided at the start, but because her style is that classic elegant look it worked.. and she actually stopped working with them a while back. Now she works just with the higher brands, for example she just put an alexandra miro dress on her feed. Her following is a fraction of yasmin's, but her's is a luxury following so she has an influence for that level of brands.
Yasmin working with In the tit makes more sense for her own following budget wise, but because she never wears that brand and just buys expensive dresses and trys to portray luxe lifestyle.. it feels really inauthentic and a cash grab (which it is). This hurts influencers in the long term and she's only just starting. Molly Mae is also falling into that category now, she only wears designer and has a stylist.. and only wears PLT when shes paid too. She's lucky most her fiat 500 following are young and not switched on, but older followers have definitely all noted it. Molly tags designer brands alot when she's wearing them, but the brands won't touch her. She's from reality fame, her following is not geared towards luxury at all etc.
Another problem is the photoshopping, Yasmin has great body but her face is not really photogenic.. Luxury brands want natural beauty, thats why Kate got that tag heuer partnership because she is naturally very pretty.
Yasmin is now going to fall in same area as Lorna (not so) Luxe, an awful place to be really. In the tit collection, wore with designer bags shilling any makeup or tanning brand on stories. The quality is so bad with ITS and such, I don't know how she can recommend it when she knows that a good quality piece looks like. Even that first dress she's shown, the lining of the dress is not the same as the pattern of the dress, its just white which is a really budget look and a cost cutting method. I bet it looks worse in person too, not something you'd wear to a Mayfair restaurant or on your holiday to a 5* resort.. its not genuine. Hope that explains it (and to Yas too hi hun x)
You have hit the nail on the head here! She also said in a live instagram recently with Kate & Bee that her “career was over”, therefore suggesting she accepted In the style as a last resort..? It makes sense now Yasmin.
I really do hope people catch on to the inauthentic, money hungry and fame beg she really is.
i do think that people can “change lanes” so to speak..yes she started off doing Zara try on videos and now she does high end clothing.. but stick to one? Don’t do Zara, high end clothing AND budget garments. It looks very inorganic and forced. Bad move Yasmin. P.s check your comments as you’re being accused of brown fishing :)

You have hit the nail on the head here! She also said in a live instagram recently with Kate & Bee that her “career was over”, therefore suggesting she accepted In the style as a last resort..? It makes sense now Yasmin.
I really do hope people catch on to the inauthentic, money hungry and fame beg she really is.
i do think that people can “change lanes” so to speak..yes she started off doing Zara try on videos and now she does high end clothing.. but stick to one? Don’t do Zara, high end clothing AND budget garments. It looks very inorganic and forced. Bad move Yasmin. P.s check your comments as you’re being accused of brown fishing :)
Omg where is she being accused of this? I can’t see the comments?

Reactions: 1
Was just about to screenshot but they have been deleted. The girl basically said something along the lines of “why are you trying to be Asian by editing your skin so dark? It’s brown fishing. Enjoy your own skin tone”

Yasmin’s likely In the style “collection” is only due to her having the same management as Lorna Luxe. Yasmin is essentially a rip off younger version of Lorna with her overuse of filters, same covering her face selfies & awkward poses, same fake teeth & lips/ same overdone Botox/ filler & nose job, same thinning dark hair & too much fake Tanorexic look - both a bit rough in reality & never be hired as a model normally. It’s creepy how much she is copying her career & lifestyle - Lorna was all pally with Kate once. Both even both based in Brighton area & have that fake brash personality trying to appear as a girls girls but really a shallow catty mean girl vibe.

Flogging cheap clothes none of them wear in real life. Cannot shoot styling £20 dresses & cheap swimwear ( unethical made by child labour) with luxury accessories - £2K+ heels & designer bags in ultra expensive 5*star resorts in a desperate attempt to make cheap tat look good. Embarrassing she thinks this is a big personal achievement for her over inflated ego, only shows how disingenuous she is & will do anything for cash. Put her name to anything as she revealed this gig only came up last minute this week, had to cancel her Disneyland Paris birthday trip with her friends. Likely Lorna’s too busy on holiday in Italy to shoot these outfits herself.

Apparently Kate’s off to Cannes this week then straight to Bodrum with Yasmin & their 2 managers. Kate’s hiding holidaying with her new greasy Turkish boyfriend behind a work pretence girls trip. No doubt all be staying in ultra luxury hotels & will show off as much as possible. Kate likely doing a Kate Loxton bag edit like Freya has just done - pretend to prefer them to her designer bags for a week like they all do. Then back to her Dior, Chanel, YSL & LV.

Yasmin’s mystery new boyfriend is so secret she doesn’t even see him, was a predictable no show for her 27th Birthday making no effort to come over to UK to see her, likely she sent herself the OTT teddy bear & roses to look good on Instagram to save face. Imagine he is even very similar to Lorna’s husband John - 10 yrs+ older than her, divorced with kids, flash lifestyle with dyed hair, short & fat smoker, banking or property job not as rich in reality as he likes to act.

• Haha
This girl has no shame. She’s doing a photoshoot for in the tit whilst posting other fashion brand paid adverts on her instagram. What a desperate money grabber.

Adam Frisby from in the style commented so she's obviously got her own collection/edit with them. Again such a confused strategy, from patbo and alexandra miro to In the tit... Which lane is she influencing in? Expensive brands or the lowest of the fast fashion brands
Basically landfill fashion content and she leases out designer … speaks volumes… 🤣🤣

• Haha