Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm cringing so hard at her stories, putting on an American accent when she's been there a week or something.

Lassie needs to go in the bin, she's so awkward on her stories, and that 'lol' she's doing just makes her sound like a fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she saying she actually had a stroke that time she went blind?

Also very triggering saying she wears child’s clothing, she’s pro ana content and she knows it
I’m lost for words on the Zara clothes sizes? Going to sound so savage but she’s clearly got issues knowing she’s said that but few weeks ago saying she’d like to tone up.

Reactions: 8
Looooollll Yasmin looks 20 shades darker in her picture in that long dress compared to the video. Her face looks different too?

Reactions: 1
Maybe I'm late to the party, are her and Kate Hutchins no longer friends?
they say they’re just busy but I defo don’t think they are. Yasmin wasn’t a good influence and very different from Kate’s sweet cute girl aesthetic

I thought they agreed to go their separate ways…. Now it’s a crappy break up

🩲 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One day it’s about her living the best life she’s ever had then of a sudden it’s been the worst time? 🤣 make your mind up

And why is she still banging on about that ex compared to what she’s always preaching about being independent and a boss witch when anyone asks dating questions