Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of platonic male friend will show up at your door at 3am
She’s almost 30 years old and thinks like a dumb teenager it’s embarrassing
And he’s only like 23 years old 😭 She actually scares me.
---
A friend of mine who is in sam’s inner circles says Yasmin has been putting the guy trough absolute hell!!!! She loves drama which is clear from her stories anyway!! They’ve been to couples therapy until recently….
She’s had him arrested 6 times stating she fears he’ll be violent,,,, she’s ruining his life ,, she said she could only trust him and take the relationship further if he bought her a Rolex which he did .. the same today she then blocked him off every thing He’s paid for the walk in wardrobe for her after promising she would pay him back and now she’s taking out a no contact order with police she’s extremely manipulative and took everything from him
This really is all very strange. I see anytime she writes on Jacques wall, a new fake account each time comments on her comment. They must be Sam or know Sam because they are small attacks on Yasmin each time. The latest comment says “this girl”….

Attachments

Who's Jacques ?
This guy who was on love island and Yasmin and he were in Iceland on some brand trip last year. She did a Q&A this week and someone asked her if she and Jacques were getting it on. She said no, and went on to give a gushing reply about how amazing he is and how amazing their friendship is. Whilst they clearly are friendly, it seems she’s just trying to piss her ex Sam off. She’s been commenting on Jacques posts too, all these gushing comments saying “ly ” and “so obsessed with you”. And any time she comments on Jacques posts, a fake account replies to Yasmins comment saying something nasty to her. It’s all very messy. She’s clearly being childish trying to get a rise out of Sam and then I assume Sam or someone in sams camp keeps throwing digs at Yasmin from fake Insta accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus what a messed up situation

shame on that guy Sam for leaving his long term partner and young baby

shame on Yasmin doing that to her friend and him

They both need serious therapy

Reactions: 5
I’m trying to decide if he’s actually a bit obsessed with her? I just had a nosey at his insta and he still has the pictures of them up, surely if someone is making you’re life hell so much you wouldn’t even want to see their face in a picture?? I know she’s nuts but it makes me wonder… like I know a lot of people who have been in what ended up tit relationships, the guy things the girl will never leave but then she does and he loses his tit and all the stories start! Just a thought! I just find it all a bit odd!

Reactions: 10
I’m trying to decide if he’s actually a bit obsessed with her? I just had a nosey at his insta and he still has the pictures of them up, surely if someone is making you’re life hell so much you wouldn’t even want to see their face in a picture?? I know she’s nuts but it makes me wonder… like I know a lot of people who have been in what ended up tit relationships, the guy things the girl will never leave but then she does and he loses his tit and all the stories start! Just a thought! I just find it all a bit odd!
It is odd. She’s crazy for sure. But the constant nasty replies from fake accounts to each of Yasmin’s comments on Jacques posts (which nasty replies then subsequently after a few hours get deleted….either by the person behind the fake accounts or Jacques himself) (and the nasty replies seem personal…not from a delulu fan, but from Sam himself or someone in his camp) makes me think there’s probably more to this!

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how we’re only blaming the guy? Yasmin went behind her good friends back and got with the father of her child…. If that is not messed up in the head I don’t know what is

I don’t get how we’re only blaming the guy? Yasmin went behind her good friends back and got with the father of her child…. If that is not messed up in the head I don’t know what is
Oh no absolutely not only blaming the guy, she is crazy and has no girl code at all however, it is very odd that he’s literally pointing her out for ruining his life but he’s happy to still flaunt pictures of her on his insta? To be honest, play with fire get burned, on both their parts, I just feel like there’s a lot more to this story than either of them are letting on!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t someone say he took them down but then put them back up so that the messages on his stories made sense as to who it was he was referring to? Agree…very odd

Didn’t someone say he took them down but then put them back up so that the messages on his stories made sense as to who it was he was referring to? Agree…very odd
Looks like they’ve been there since July and August, I don’t know if you can hide pics on insta? It’s an odd situation but of course she won’t address it, I mean they’re as bad as each other either way but would love to know if that’s why all her ‘relationships’ haven’t worked out because she basically fleeces men for money 😳

Do you ever notice she always likes to let on she’s loads of money? How much the wardrobe costs? She’s buying a house herself? This was X amount of £? People who talk about money rarely have as much as they make out

Reactions: 6
Looks like they’ve been there since July and August, I don’t know if you can hide pics on insta? It’s an odd situation but of course she won’t address it, I mean they’re as bad as each other either way but would love to know if that’s why all her ‘relationships’ haven’t worked out because she basically fleeces men for money 😳
yes you can temporarily archive them which hides them from your profile until you unarchive.

Or Leech happy showing off on IG spending other people’s money not hers. She’s lazy barely works at all. Likely has big credit card debits living beyond her means to keep up image with other influencers. All smoke & mirrors - all fur coat no knickers lifestyle.

Yasmin’s definitely not all innocent in all this mess - self absorbed loves drama any attention & clearly takes what she wants doesn’t care the repercussions. Supposedly Sam broke it off had enough of her games but both behaving very oddly - both their split commentary, him turning her photos on & off, he doesn’t seem in a good way end of his tether mentally. While she’s not bothered all carefree out partying, v flirty with Jacques, with lots of showing off spending money on her new wardrobe & designer items. If she is maliciously reporting him to the police out of spite of being dumped that’s awful, maybe her bad behaviour is reason she got dropped by her agency & Maddie moved out months before she’s off to live in Australia as far away from her as possible. If you’re genuinely scared for your own safety would not chose to live alone or get roommate to move out for make her bedroom into a wardrobe. If she’s reporting him then still sending him flirty messages to mess with his head as stated is unhinged, he needs to keep detail record of everything & get legal advice, for wasting police time making false allegations is a serious offence. Dangerous stupid game.

Her new management is the same as Jacques O’Neill, 24 from Love Island, that’s why he’s her new bestie suddenly for PR, after immediately unfollowing each other after joint Iceland trip in Oct 22. Jacques needs to be careful, her commenting she’s obsessed with him is weird too much or she’ll be accusing him next - he’s already vulnerable guy has publicly had Mental Health struggles. Think it’s more likely his fan girl fans or his own friends writing replies on her OTT comments to him to be over protective, not Sam or his friends replying. “This girl” reply is a sarcastic reply eye roll to Yasmin’s thirsty comments as she looks a lot older than him & she’s implying they’re hooking up. Their shared management will be deleting / hiding any negative comments. Jacques lives up in West Yorkshire playing rugby league, so hopefully far enough away not to get embroiled with Yasmin.

Yasmin blatantly does have an entitled gold digger, manipulative attitude- use men for money expect them to pay for everything to date her toxic delusions. Way she talked about her long term ex was terrible on IG - always emphasising his lack of money, all his fault when she was cheating on him with his close friend. Sam’s an idiot threw everything away for her regrets & if he did buy her a Rolex + the money for walk-in wardrobe renovations ( to copy Kate who got one off her Bf & her wardrobe). If you’ve gifted it, legally cannot claim money or costs back - infuriating being hoodwinked. Some men are easily manipulated by sex. He probably did want it to work after giving up so much for her then she took advantage. Even couples therapy when them dating originates from affair both cheating on long term partners is nuts. If that bad already just dating - no point to relationship. Sam’s not rich doesn’t earn that much in his job, would be his life saving or all on credit cards debts + he has a 1 year old son to provide for. £25K can easily spent shopping, renovating + luxury holidays. Yasmin has got a lot designer bags & shoes this year but she hasn’t worked much to pay for it all herself. Said she’s going buy a house next year - how? Unless she’s also conned him out of a deposit. If she is behaving this badly - purposefully ruining a man’s life fleecing him, ultimately bad karma comes back to you in life eventually. Not winning narcissist, she’ll be 29 in June so far can not maintain any good romantic relationship, friendships or professional ties - gets dropped by management & brands. Pure materialistic greed & vanity doesn’t bring happiness in life. She’s a shallow mess with a new IG wardrobe fake life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Or Leech happy showing off on IG spending other people’s money not hers. She’s lazy barely works at all. Likely has big credit card debits living beyond her means to keep up image with other influencers. All smoke & mirrors - all fur coat no knickers lifestyle.

Yasmin’s definitely not all innocent in all this mess - self absorbed loves drama any attention & clearly takes what she wants doesn’t care the repercussions. Supposedly Sam broke it off had enough of her games but both behaving very oddly - both their split commentary, him turning her photos on & off, he doesn’t seem in a good way end of his tether mentally. While she’s not bothered all carefree out partying, v flirty with Jacques, with lots of showing off spending money on her new wardrobe & designer items. If she is maliciously reporting him to the police out of spite of being dumped that’s awful, maybe her bad behaviour is reason she got dropped by her agency & Maddie moved out months before she’s off to live in Australia as far away from her as possible. If you’re genuinely scared for your own safety would not chose to live alone or get roommate to move out for make her bedroom into a wardrobe. If she’s reporting him then still sending him flirty messages to mess with his head as stated is unhinged, he needs to keep detail record of everything & get legal advice, for wasting police time making false allegations is a serious offence. Dangerous stupid game.

Her new management is the same as Jacques O’Neill, 24 from Love Island, that’s why he’s her new bestie suddenly for PR, after immediately unfollowing each other after joint Iceland trip in Oct 22. Jacques needs to be careful, her commenting she’s obsessed with him is weird too much or she’ll be accusing him next - he’s already vulnerable guy has publicly had Mental Health struggles. Think it’s more likely his fan girl fans or his own friends writing replies on her OTT comments to him to be over protective, not Sam or his friends replying. “This girl” reply is a sarcastic reply eye roll to Yasmin’s thirsty comments as she looks a lot older than him & she’s implying they’re hooking up. Their shared management will be deleting / hiding any negative comments. Jacques lives up in West Yorkshire playing rugby league, so hopefully far enough away not to get embroiled with Yasmin.

Yasmin blatantly does have an entitled gold digger, manipulative attitude- use men for money expect them to pay for everything to date her toxic delusions. Way she talked about her long term ex was terrible on IG - always emphasising his lack of money, all his fault when she was cheating on him with his close friend. Sam’s an idiot threw everything away for her regrets & if he did buy her a Rolex + the money for walk-in wardrobe renovations ( to copy Kate who got one off her Bf & her wardrobe). If you’ve gifted it, legally cannot claim money or costs back - infuriating being hoodwinked. Some men are easily manipulated by sex. He probably did want it to work after giving up so much for her then she took advantage. Even couples therapy when them dating originates from affair both cheating on long term partners is nuts. If that bad already just dating - no point to relationship. Sam’s not rich doesn’t earn that much in his job, would be his life saving or all on credit cards debts + he has a 1 year old son to provide for. £25K can easily spent shopping, renovating + luxury holidays. Yasmin has got a lot designer bags & shoes this year but she hasn’t worked much to pay for it all herself. Said she’s going buy a house next year - how? Unless she’s also conned him out of a deposit. If she is behaving this badly - purposefully ruining a man’s life fleecing him, ultimately bad karma comes back to you in life eventually. Not winning narcissist, she’ll be 29 in June so far can not maintain any good romantic relationship, friendships or professional ties - gets dropped by management & brands. Pure materialistic greed & vanity doesn’t bring happiness in life. She’s a shallow mess with a new IG wardrobe fake life.
I agree with everything you’ve said there. She is very manipulative. The way she so comfortably drags her exes online is vile. Commen decency is lacking with her. Jacques definitely needs to be weary of her, especially because of his mental health struggles and he has said the last year was the worst year of his life and he was hiding it from everyone living alone in Manchester at that time. I definitely think it’s all her , she’s the one leeching on to him and using his name. I’ve never seen him comment on any of her posts etc. But with someone like Yasmin, you need to be careful as they are dangerous and can so easily turn on you. Hope he realises that or someone has warned him and he keeps a friendly distance. Him being located up in Yorkshire playing rugby will help.

sam seems to be in a very bad way and hope he has a good support system and that people around him know she’s completely loopers.

God bless the next man who becomes involved with her! She will fleece him no doubt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sam just uploaded this,
I mean there is clearly some truth to what he is saying but that picture is giving stalker vibes? No matter what she's done I don't think she should feel unsafe like this and he should most definitely not be following her. Hopefully a friend sent this to him but if not I'm a little concerned for her. If he needs the money and the evidence that this was not a gift he should just take her to a court.

Reactions: 13
Whatever the case with her, it’s pretty much confirmed she’s living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. She acts as if shes flush with cash when in actual fact she’s used her ex to buy her a Rolex and a walk in wardrobe (in a house she doesn’t own..).
If you were that worried about your ex saying these things on Instagram about you, surely you’d just pay him back and then he’s got nothing on you? But of course she can’t, because she basically hasn’t worked for 1.5 years and has £0 to her name.

Reactions: 7
Her mum owns the flat she’s just paying off the mortgage and living there