Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop acting so desperate she’s only 28 and acts like she’s 40. Of course men are going to run away from you. She was on live once and a woman said “I’m 30 and a single mum” Yasmin replied it’s ok you’ve done the most important thing a woman can do which is to have a baby. I was like ???? Something isn’t right with her which is why none of these flings are lasting. Her self esteem low af

Reactions: 10
Influencers are all having too much aesthetic work done too young & it’s very ageing. Yasmin’s lips look painful & her overstretched, emotionless skin pass for late 40s with work done not her 28. Undernourished & excessive colouring making her hair thin /go sparse - generally not healthy looking.

Yasmin’s new fella is Samhogan123 from her Brighton / West Sussex area, 32- technician for a solar energy company. Noticed him as a recent follow but weirdly keep follow/unfollowing each other to hide it but his photos of her are still up. She’s repeatedly pictured on his instagram since July on her Majorca & other holidays. He has a baby son Jude was only born end of Nov 2022 to his girlfriend of 7 years now ex, who looks similar brunette to Yasmin. Looked very together happy when their baby was born. Not a good sign if he couldn’t wait much more than six months after his 1st child was born to publicly move on with OTT IG love declaration posts with Y. Basically she’s the other woman again 😲- worst still his pictures reveals that on Valentine’s Day 2019, Yasmin even went on a double date with her ex & his ex, essentially nicked her close friend’s baby daddy who’s also her long term bf ex Jack’s mate. His ex Negin even commented 28 weeks ago he better delete this pic lol with her friend liking it. ( early March when their Son was only 4 months old). Perhaps he was working in Miami in April & May reason for her long trips there. Yasmin repeatedly said she hated British men & would never date one again, so desperate always picks wrong uns. Any guy who quits/ cheats in first few months of parenthood after so many years together is scum no excuses. Plus he’s good friends with racist Connor Durman from Love island 6 - he’s that type of tit guy. He’s currently partying in Dubai as if he’s single. Claims to have high standards buts end up in low effort crap situationship same as Kate’s. It will obviously end in tears again for Yasmin - she has no morals or standards will always just be the temporary side piece/ mistress, definitely not the girls girl she always marketing herself as, just a selfish, insecure narcissist.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Influencers are all having too much aesthetic work done too young & it’s very ageing. Yasmin’s lips look painful & her overstretched, emotionless skin pass for late 40s with work done not her 28. Undernourished & excessive colouring making her hair thin /go sparse - generally not healthy looking.

Yasmin’s new fella is Samhogan123 from her Brighton / West Sussex area, 32- technician for a solar energy company. Noticed him as a recent follow but weirdly keep follow/unfollowing each other to hide it but his photos of her are still up. She’s repeatedly pictured on his instagram since July on her Majorca & other holidays. He has a baby son Jude was only born end of Nov 2022 to his girlfriend of 7 years now ex, who looks similar brunette to Yasmin. Looked very together happy when their baby was born. Not a good sign if he couldn’t wait much more than six months after his 1st child was born to publicly move on with OTT IG love declaration posts with Y. Basically she’s the other woman again 😲- worst still his pictures reveals that on Valentine’s Day 2019, Yasmin even went on a double date with her ex & his ex, essentially nicked her close friend’s baby daddy who’s also her long term bf ex Jack’s mate. His ex Negin even commented 28 weeks ago he better delete this pic lol with her friend liking it. ( early March when their Son was only 4 months old). Perhaps he was working in Miami in April & May reason for her long trips there. Yasmin repeatedly said she hated British men & would never date one again, so desperate always picks wrong uns. Any guy who quits/ cheats in first few months of parenthood after so many years together is scum no excuses. Plus he’s good friends with racist Connor Durman from Love island 6 - he’s that type of tit guy. He’s currently partying in Dubai as if he’s single. Claims to have high standards buts end up in low effort crap situationship same as Kate’s. It will obviously end in tears again for Yasmin - she has no morals or standards will always just be the temporary side piece/ mistress, definitely not the girls girl she always marketing herself as, just a selfish, insecure narcissist.
That guy seems like he’s still stuck being 21, definitely too immature to be father, baby is barely a year old yet the clown is already posting his new “relationship” zero effort to make things work for the sake of the child. Feel sorry for whoever the ex is, having to be in contact with this loser for the rest of your life because you share a child is a nightmareeee. Yasmin is very much a mean girl, makes sense why people bullied her at her old workplace, no genuine friends, she is awful fake “girls girl” 🤣 He’s literally publicly following hundreds of only fans & bikini models. This is very embarrassing for Yasmin, I wonder why she doesn’t respect herself enough to believe that she can find a man who isn’t entangled with other women. It’s either this or men who are already married. She is genuinely beyond stupid it’s actually sad, you’d think at 28 you would be a better judge of character. I think it might be a Brighton girl thing because her and Kate are equally dumb when it comes to men, just wasting their time and being taken for a joke. It’s karma at this point, neither of them have any luck in relationships because of how awful they are as people. Sad! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

This is very, very, messy. She must have extremely low self worth & self respect to get involved with something so messy. Who could ever trust her around their man? She just stinks of desperation. Extreme desperation to get with a man.

Reactions: 7

You never fail ☕

Reactions: 12
Looks like her and her new man have already split! Must be messy seeing as she knew the his ex and he has a new baby. Can't say I'm surprised to be honest, feels like she has some issues she needs to work through (I'm sure he ex she was with for a long time probably messed her her up)

Reactions: 2
Looks like her and her new man have already split! Must be messy seeing as she knew the his ex and he has a new baby. Can't say I'm surprised to be honest, feels like she has some issues she needs to work through (I'm sure he ex she was with for a long time probably messed her her up)
Her pics are still all over his page, wonder why she’s saying she’s single

Reactions: 1
Ahhh I got too invested and thought I’d follow the BF to get updates and he’s requested to follow me back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhh I got too invested and thought I’d follow the BF to get updates and he’s requested to follow me back.
In a “relationship”, father to baby under one but still looking! Got yourself a keeper there Yasmin 🤣

Reactions: 6
So I didn’t realise she was going out with him, I have a very close mutual friend with him and from what I hear he is in a very bad place mentally and has put her through hell.
But this is just what I hear, will update if I get more info

Reactions: 7
So I didn’t realise she was going out with him, I have a very close mutual friend with him and from what I hear he is in a very bad place mentally and has put her through hell.
But this is just what I hear, will update if I get more info
Put her thru hell or the ex/baby mam thru hell?

She must be under some serious stress if she hasn’t had her period for the last 2 months- as she’s posted that on her stories.

He has removed all the pictures of Yasmin off his Instagram. Looks like that mess is over.

• Haha
She's clearly adoring herself in that daft red outfit, she looks like some jollity performing court jester 🙄🙄