Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemon2507

What visa / lawyer is she getting for 100k??? The girl hasn’t a clue… A LOT of 1/2 year visas are under 1k and you just apply online… then after that for extended visa / permanent residency you’re talking no more thank £5k…

What she should say is she’s not skilled as an “influencer” so it’s in the eyes of these countries they’ve no need for her so she can’t get a visa past the initial 12 months and more she’s too scared to move overseas .. she’s full of crap
I was wondering this! My husband got his residency for New Zealand and it was like 5k all in (maybe slightly more or less, I can’t exactly remember) where the hell is she getting 100k from 😂 plus she said she shoot’s 90% of her content from England, I’m sure Zara has shops everywhere in Europe 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
She said someone gave it to her when she worked at AMEX. That is the worst explanation she could’ve come up with, it is 100% fake. She was there max 2 years, there is no way she would be dealing with the clients with ultra net worth with that amount of expensive / let alone getting close enough to them and getting a gifted Birkin from them. Very silly girl - I could bet my house on the fact it’s fake.
Also, you are not allowed to accept gifts as an employee from clients 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lechat

VIP Member
Zara have never paid affiliate marketing so it’s a bit rich to complain that she doesn’t make money from those reels now when she’s been doing it for years.
Zara reels are popular and you grow your following (or buy it!) and then use that to get other paid work. That’s literally what every other influencer does. I think she is just lazy. She probably thought she would get to 1 million followers easy peasy and brands would be paying her top dollar for ads.
Reality is that she’s stagnated, is now losing followers, doesn’t work at her content and is moaning. The fact she had a collection with ITS and barely promoted it says everything about her work ethic.

yankydoo

Chatty Member
Ahhh I got too invested and thought I’d follow the BF to get updates and he’s requested to follow me back.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Omg the q&a, must be asking herself.

Also why does an infected nipple make her feel sexy that’s fucking weird.
Howling 😂😂😂😂.

She's really embarrassing herself as long as she's well chuffed with herself and it felt amazing for her then carry on. She's making a meal out of it by banging on and on and on and she still didn't get in the DM 🤣🤣🤣

interestedingossip_

The only reason I watch her is to cringe 😂 Don’t you reckon she just screams naivety? I feel like she really does think she’s something else and far far above everyone else. Also, did anyone else notice that in her latest reel the background was very sharp and good quality, but she is very fuzzy? She’s using faceapp video to edit her face.. honestly this girl 😂

Sallyspal

VIP Member
She's so negative, calling where she lives shitsville 😒. Book a holiday, aye OK Yas none of us have to work and we don't all go about sniffing about for rich men for a visa
Thing is she doesn’t even need a man for a visa.. people move overseas EVERYDAY… it is VERY easy to get a 1 year visa to a variety of different countries…she is just too shit scared to do it on her own… she couldn’t even hack living in London (from hometown Brighton) says it all really

qtr100

Chatty Member
This whole situation is a mess, I don’t understand how you can have so much privilege in life in terms of career opportunities, almost a million followers, be healthy etc yet you still actively choose to mess up your life by having an affair with your friends long term partner. One thing I realised being single for a few years is that a lot of women literally self destruct without male validation. She needs to seriously work on her self esteem and stop romanticising chaos. That’s why she’s depressed. She won’t find someone in this state, any half decent man would run for the hills

Lgh060110

Found the man on Getty images, no mention of his name just says Yasmin devonport 'with guest'. Also the audacity of Yasmins face tune, her real face compared to the Moto jacket photo she's using to death atm.. girls in love with a version of herself that doesn't exist pls. I would think she hates those events being surrounded by beautiful women?? Must wreck her already very low self esteem. Also included her new instahun to take to these events to replace kate - her name is Sophie mould and is actually stunning. The photographer took so many photos of Sophie and the only one of Yasmin is with that guy, she'll be jealous.. I think that shot (very coupley?) only made it online because the guy is so hot the photographer must of assumed he's famous I'm dead
Screenshot_20221109-232153.png
Screenshot_20221109-232248.png
Screenshot_20221109-231221.png
Screenshot_20221109-232450.png
Screenshot_20221109-232625.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's terribly butt hurt the fact she dropped so many followers. She keeps going on and on when most people moved on yesterday. It's her attitude and repetitiveness that's turning people off. Flash away hun, it's you that's still making a big deal about it. No wonder folk are unfollowing, boring fuck.

abcdsb7

She does so many Q&As she forgets what she’s said and contradicts herself constantly 🙈 she used always say she drunk vodka now saying she’s not a spirits girl…. She said she’s having a wholesome trip not about going fancy places, it’s all she’s done lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lemon2507

I’m trying to decide if he’s actually a bit obsessed with her? I just had a nosey at his insta and he still has the pictures of them up, surely if someone is making you’re life hell so much you wouldn’t even want to see their face in a picture?? I know she’s nuts but it makes me wonder… like I know a lot of people who have been in what ended up shit relationships, the guy things the girl will never leave but then she does and he loses his shit and all the stories start! Just a thought! I just find it all a bit odd!

interestedingossip_

Omg no I have news on that x

I know a friend of a friend and the baby mum left him for his best mate but that’s all I know , not sure how it unfolded x
Just made an account and you’ve posted this? Hmmm I smell Yasmin herself trying to throw us off the scent that she actually stole her best mates bloke 🙃