Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting messy on IG. More unnecessary attention seeking.

Yasmin slagging off all her exes, especially recent ex (Sam) with extreme ranting on her story this morning - doing too much OTT it makes her look unbelievable, she known him for years so knew what he was like & no self accountability for any of her own part, mess or actions. Playing little miss innocent perfect girlfriend looking for sympathy - it takes two to have an affair behind both their long term partners backs. She bizarrely thinks the American ex is an amazing perfect bf despite him “randomly” getting married - obviously always the other woman. To continue to make out she’s in any position to give faux relationship / life advice to any followers or that she has high standards is truly delusional. Should stick to fashion hauls less over sharing private details, doesn’t make her relatable just immature.

Sam’s responded this evening on his story, asking his followers to ignore his ex stories attacking him today - lies she’s looking for drama a reaction from him - he ended it, their affair went on for 2 years apologises to (her) ex, one of his best friends didn’t deserve it - whom she has never apologised too. He reloaded all deleted IG photos of Yasmin so everyone knows it’s about her. Such a mess of both their own doing, both in the wrong untrustworthy liars. Feel sorry for his ex & their innocent baby in the middle. Her long term ex bf Jack seriously dodged a bullet - she’s fully responsible for her own torrid behaviour. She’s clueless & desperately insecure at 28.

Yasmin really shouldn’t use her large platform 790K to make public personal attacks very unprofessional ( especially wrong if he does have mental health troubles ) - washing her dirty laundry in public is a PR disaster. witch to friends in private not online. No wonder she really isn’t getting much work this year - looks like her IGH Talent management have dropped her ( now on profile a generic contact email not previous [email protected]) ~ focusing on Kate’s & others careers less problematic. Her unproductive excuse that Zara has bad clothes this year is dumb, simply pick other brands to do hauls. Messing up her own career being work shy lazy, too busy chasing taken men & complaining about everything.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Yasmin slagging off all her exes, especially recent ex (Sam) with extreme ranting on her story this morning - doing too much OTT it makes her look unbelievable, she known him for years so knew what he was like & no self accountability for any of her own part, mess or actions. Playing little miss innocent perfect girlfriend looking for sympathy - it takes two to have an affair behind both their long term partners backs. She bizarrely thinks the American ex is an amazing perfect bf despite him “randomly” getting married - obviously always the other woman. To continue to make out she’s in any position to give faux relationship / life advice to any followers or that she has high standards is truly delusional. Should stick to fashion hauls less over sharing private details, doesn’t make her relatable just immature.

Sam’s responded this evening on his story, asking his followers to ignore his ex stories attacking him today - lies she’s looking for drama a reaction from him - he ended it, their affair went on for 2 years apologises to (her) ex, one of his best friends didn’t deserve it - whom she has never apologised too. He reloaded all deleted IG photos of Yasmin so everyone knows it’s about her. Such a mess of both their own doing, both in the wrong untrustworthy liars. Feel sorry for his ex & their innocent baby in the middle. Her long term ex bf Jack seriously dodged a bullet - she’s fully responsible for her own torrid behaviour. She’s clueless & desperately insecure at 28.

Yasmin really shouldn’t use her large platform 790K to make public personal attacks very unprofessional ( especially wrong if he does have mental health troubles ) - washing her dirty laundry in public is a PR disaster. witch to friends in private not online. No wonder she really isn’t getting much work this year - looks like her IGH Talent management have dropped her ( now on profile a generic contact email not previous [email protected]) ~ focusing on Kate’s & others careers less problematic. Her unproductive excuse that Zara has bad clothes this year is dumb, simply pick other brands to do hauls. Messing up her own career being work shy lazy, too busy chasing taken men & complaining about everything.
Why does he still have her plastered all over his page? It’s a bit strange 🙈

This whole situation is a mess, I don’t understand how you can have so much privilege in life in terms of career opportunities, almost a million followers, be healthy etc yet you still actively choose to mess up your life by having an affair with your friends long term partner. One thing I realised being single for a few years is that a lot of women literally self destruct without male validation. She needs to seriously work on her self esteem and stop romanticising chaos. That’s why she’s depressed. She won’t find someone in this state, any half decent man would run for the hills

Reactions: 11
I see in her latest reel she has her nipples out again, must be needing some attention and traffic to her page!

Reactions: 5

She must be getting desperate for a boob reaction again! She craves wrong attention! Like who tf would go out like that round the U.K. 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She must be getting desperate for a boob reaction again! She craves wrong attention! Like who tf would go out like that round the U.K. 😂😂😂😂
Seriously though no one would wear it like this you’d wear a slip dress under it 😂😂😂

she is such an attention seeker I used to like her but the last year or so she has become so self absorbed and is obsessed with finding a man

Notice her pointless stories trying to film with Emily Shak hoping for more followers probs. She's such a beggy mitchell. She's so cringey, I feel embarrassed for her

Reactions: 3
She says “girl gang for life”. Ummmmm is that why you were cheating on your girlfriend with her boyfriend? For months? Yeah. Girl gang for life.

More like- I’ll take your man for life.

Or i would. If I could keep him. 🙄

Omg no I have news on that x

I know a friend of a friend and the baby mum left him for his best mate but that’s all I know , not sure how it unfolded x

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg no I have news on that x

I know a friend of a friend and the baby mum left him for his best mate but that’s all I know , not sure how it unfolded x
Just made an account and you’ve posted this? Hmmm I smell Yasmin herself trying to throw us off the scent that she actually stole her best mates bloke 🙃

Reactions: 10
What kind of platonic male friend will show up at your door at 3am
She’s almost 30 years old and thinks like a dumb teenager it’s embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
What kind of platonic male friend will show up at your door at 3am
She’s almost 30 years old and thinks like a dumb teenager it’s embarrassing
Was this not the same guy she was making a show of herself over about a year ago and they went on a pr trip to Iceland or something and when they came back they unfollowed each other? So they are pals again.

This lassie is a pure roaster it's embarrassing

She is absolutely nuts she keeps commenting on that jacque guys insta, who says that, more than obsessed with you, but only friends??
The way she has acted with the American man that got married, had an affair with her friends man when hey just had a baby and now this jacque guy again.

She gives stalker vibes, not saying the Sam guy is completely innocent but there's something extremely creepy about yasmin

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A friend of mine who is in sam’s inner circles says Yasmin has been putting the guy trough absolute hell!!!! She loves drama which is clear from her stories anyway!! They’ve been to couples therapy until recently….
She’s had him arrested 6 times stating she fears he’ll be violent,,,, she’s ruining his life ,, she said she could only trust him and take the relationship further if he bought her a Rolex which he did .. the same today she then blocked him off every thing He’s paid for the walk in wardrobe for her after promising she would pay him back and now she’s taking out a no contact order with police she’s extremely manipulative and took everything from him

• Wow
Reactions: 12