Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emz1989

A week off?! From playing The Sims all day and getting up at 2pm??!!

Bit of a kick in the teeth for all the hardworking staff at Bloom From The Darkness who I assume have all been furloughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200419-204954_Instagram.jpg
Isnt every day self care for her?

Amelia's week
Self care Sunday
Me Me Monday
Total relax Tuesday
Wellbeing Wednesday
Therapeutic Thursday
Free Time Friday
Sat On Arse Saturday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Sara_M

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
#5 Amelia, a self proclaimed "overachiever"! Does she think that anyone really believes her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

emz1989

THREAD SUGGESTION: Taking the day off to look after ME. The work’s all dried up and my boyfriend is WEE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

HollyofDolly

I'm so disappointed with XameliaX, I genuinely used to be a fan. I've unfollowed on insta tonight after the 'don't diet shame me' blog. I've not messaged her as there's no point but if she's reading this.

"I'm not diet shaming you, there's nothing wrong with wanting to treat your body respectfully with good food and enjoying exercise. But slim fast is a fad, a quick fix, unsustainable and evidence suggests exacerbates disordered eating in the long term. I'm disappointed that after alot of work trying to change my relationship with food I briefly considered this diet after your ad which would have only sent me back to square one. There will be many people I'm sure who are influenced by you who perhaps feel the same. I appreciate slim fast probably pay well, but please acknowledge that this is a quick fix and put a disclaimer on your ad that it's not suitable for people with disordered eating".

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200405-155655_Instagram.jpg
She gave herself permission to exist for a few days, rather than trying to achieve! 😂😂😂 Bloody hell Amelia, give your head a wobble! You spend every day sat on your sofa, in your dressing gown while your lodger/boyfriend does everything for you. Regarding your business(es?!), I reckon you spend a third of your time trying to encourage people to read old blog posts, a third "subtly" begging for freebies and the other third trying to exploit your followers good nature by asking them to pay for content & tutorials that are readily available online. Then, to show your gratitude, throw in a lecture on how we should be more Amelia.

(Sorry for the rant but this woman irritates me beyond belief. Dont come crying now when, only a fortnight ago, all that mattered to you was showing yourself off in bikinis, while other people's lives went to shit)

Reactions: 17
Taking a quick break from life to google and youtube - after recently finding out someone (this particular someone) I once went to school with makes their 'hard' earned cash by talking to a camera. Can I just say THANKYOU to whoever has been creating all these threads, and for the comments! You have made me feel so much better about the inner bitterness I have had for this girl since I was about 13 years old haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Fineapple

VIP Member
Can she fuck off with her self soothing and daytime bubble baths. Some of us are still working full time under extreme pressure trying to hold real life together and she’s just used this as an excuse to completely give up and do FUCK ALL. Not even motivated enough to CLEAN HER HOUSE which is what I have to do AT THE WEEKEND AFTER A FULL WORKING WEEK. She is just sitting about posting content about her cute fucking lounge outfits while Chris cleans her oven.

What an insufferable waste of space.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Sara_M

VIP Member
I wonder if she has had to place any of her staff that she speaks of, over at bloom from the darkness, on furlough? Can you do that with imaginary people? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fineapple

VIP Member
How dare you all say she doesn’t care tbh. Are you forgetting that she once had her hair cut and donated it to charity, or that time she knitted three hats and donated other people’s money? SHE IS SELFLESS AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

emz1989

Three things we’ll get from Amelia when she’s back:

1. A post that makes the outbreak all about her (crying with worry for an elderly relative/mystery friend with compromised immunity)

2. A preachy post (mainly cut-and-pasted) about how we must all do our bit to help elderly/vulnerable people in our community.

3. A post about how they’re stocking up on essentials with a hilarious photo of a box of wines.

• Haha

CatHun

VIP Member
Sponsored by Bloom from the darkness... Amelia paying Amelia to sponsor a column written by Amelia

• Haha

emz1989

Point taken Amelia. Love all your videos right through from the paid promotions for Slimfast to the paid promotions for Girls That Scuba!

Also adore your travel vlogs - alway packed full of interesting and unusual insights, NEVER EVER phoned-in or cobbled together minimum effort offerings with mega-bland royalty-free muzak over the top.

More than anything I’m inspired by your superhuman work ethic, taking only a handful of days off each year and recently getting up at 09:30.

You are a true boss lady Amelia. Thank you for educating us all with your wisdom far beyond your years. Here’s to you and all the staff at Bloom From The Darkness!

• Haha

lola_goss

So £10 to join the little nail art group and then an extra £2 per video tutorial. LOL!!!!!

People 👏🏻 do 👏🏻 tutorials 👏🏻 for 👏🏻 free 👏🏻 on 👏🏻 YouTube 👏🏻 everyday 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

liska

It is so irritating when people (including influencers) think and talk about self care as if it is talking a bath, putting on a face mask or spending the whole day watching netflix. Of course, sometimes it is what you need to take care of yourself, but self care IS NOT ONLY self pampering. It is more like self-parenting which also includes forcing yourself to make an effort.
It is also doing a workout even if you don't feel like it.
It is cleaning your home so that you feel better in your environment.
It is being diciplined and keeping up with your work so that you don't get overwhelmed later.
It is eating healthy.
Etc.

Kittkatt

The cornavirus pandemic has just highlighted how self centred the woman is! She cannot see a thing from others point of view! Imagine amelia, just imagine if you had to go out and work in this!! Instead of moaning about boredom, see it from another view!! Selfish, money grabbing cow, and as for trying to flog the nail course.....how about you volunteer in your community instead? Oh because you wont get any readies from that will you?? Theres more important shit going on, get your head put of your arse and realise!!

Sara_M

VIP Member
She has made absolutely zero reference to what is going on in the world (perhaps I missed it). The world has changed dramatically this past week and all she cares about is tequila and which bikini she is wearing. Making sure to include swipe ups. I dont know where the majority of her followers are from but, considering most of the world arent allowed outside, I'm not sure who she thinks will be needing bikinis. I get that life goes on, but I'm sure many of her followers are going through uncertain, worrying times at the minute. Perhaps she should show some sensitivity.
(Then again, all she cares about is protecting her "happy". No one else's matters).

Reactions: 12

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
why does she have to post like she’s got it the worst. Try being a key worker and risking your life every day, Try having family members around you dying or being elderly and isolated not knowing how you will get your next food shop. Or even just living alone with no one to talk to every day.
My heart bleeds for her having to spend these 2 weeks the same as how she spends her life in a normal week - at her house in her pj’s with Chris and her dog doing the bare minimum for her 3 failed businesses.

Reactions: 12