Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she even watch the videos when she’s editing them? She tells us the heating is broken and she’s looked on YouTube to fix it and then two minutes later says the heating is broken and she’s looked on YouTube to fix it!
She always edits really bad and adds things in twice!

She’s on live right now doing that piss-taking voice she uses to imitate people who leave her comments (people who left comments saying her teeth are already white in the teeth whitening videos) oh also mentioned that she’s trying it on Chris because his teeth are more yellow! I mean, it’s like Romeo and juliet guys, love story of the century!

Someone asked where she’s off to with Chris on holiday on holiday and she wouldn’t say where. Get over yourself 😂

Reactions: 3
I agree, and I sort of understand that. That is a tough thing to be openly vulnerable about, particularly online. And as much as I think that she has only herself to blame when comparing herself to her peers financially or in terms of achievement yields unfavourable results, the family thing is a bit of a different story. Yes, she's surely hard to live with, but she has also been unlucky, and the fact that she has no children with Chris (yet) seems to suggest that maybe she does have infertility issues, or he is simply not willing to have a child with her (yet). At this point I don't think that she is deliberately waiting for the future father of her children to suddenly materialize so she can leave Chris. Where would she meet that man - on her couch? But last time she was dumped by her supposed "forever guy", she was open about it and then slowly spiralled into mental health issues. So yes, it's been a long time ago, but I think that she has changed her pattern and now forces herself to be callous to avoid being hurt too badly.

As a mum myself (who had her fair share of morning sickness), I would not have been offended by her saying that I should be glad to be in that position. Morning sickness grates (especially since it's a euphemism for "feeling like crap for days on end"), but an unfulfilled wish for a child is surely worse. So in the commenter's shoes I wouldn't have understood her comment as invalidating my experience, rather as a hint that I may just accidentally have complained to a homeless person that my hot tub is broken, so to speak :).

I assume some will be so gullible. But judging by her views and number of followers, these people are getting fewer by the day.
I don’t think you can expect someone to have a child together after a year long relationship?

She must be really skint to not even pay for car heating when the temperature is freezing. Just bloody suck it up and fork out like the rest of us do.. you can’t expect everything handed to you for free!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think you can expect someone to have a child together after a year long relationship?
You're right, I wouldn't. I keep forgetting it's only been a year. Time doesn't exactly fly when watching someone sitting on their sofa :).

Reactions: 2
She must be really skint to not even pay for car heating when the temperature is freezing. Just bloody suck it up and fork out like the rest of us do.. you can’t expect everything handed to you for free!!
Especially when you’re going away on holiday, taken a PADI course, go out for meals weekly, regularly pay for hotels/trains to London..

Anybody else think a bit too much of the vlog seemed to feature the car heating issue... and to keep mentioning Kwik Fit and the car manufacturer.. she's definitely on the beg!!

Especially when you’re going away on holiday, taken a PADI course, go out for meals weekly, regularly pay for hotels/trains to London..
I think the only thing she pays for herself out of all that is the hotel/trains 😂 infuriates me that she won’t pay for her car.

Reactions: 1
In her Instagram stories she just posted a screenshot of one of her YouTube comments held for review which simply says "nice tits". She obviously won't approve the comment, so why then post it on Instagram? Obviously doing it as a humble brag. Also, this is further proof that she never gets those "horrible" comments she constantly complains about because she'd post them for all the world to see if it were true.

Reactions: 7
In her Instagram stories she just posted a screenshot of one of her YouTube comments held for review which simply says "nice tits". She obviously won't approve the comment, so why then post it on Instagram? Obviously doing it as a humble brag. Also, this is further proof that she never gets those "horrible" comments she constantly complains about because she'd post them for all the world to see if it were true.
I thought exactly this!!

Also, look how craaaazy popular she is. ONE comment to review. Keep living the dream xax

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1. Does anyone actually believe that there are people sending her questions?
2. Referring to herself as "our resident Agony Aunt Amelia" actually sounds insane considering that everyone knows that she publishes her magazine ALONE. Why cant she just talk about herself in first person and singular. There is no team. There is no us. Why does she have the need to do this. How in hell does she think that this is leaving a better impression to her audience.

Attachments

If they are real and that’s a big IF why the hell would you tell someone to leave their job firstly. Wouldn’t you recommend getting some new hobbies, find something that makes life exciting and then maybe think about looking for a new job. A new job won’t stop you being bored and lonely, it could make it worse. Why would anyone take advice from her.

Reactions: 1
THE LAST person I would take advice from.

I don’t get the ‘we’ thing either, she does it all the time, like when she’s referring to getting a hair treatment aswell or whatever, ‘we got some chocolately tones’. Who TF is WE?

Last edited:
Sponsored by Bloom from the darkness... Amelia paying Amelia to sponsor a column written by Amelia

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sponsored by Bloom from the darkness... Amelia paying Amelia to sponsor a column written by Amelia
This is seriously a new level of deluded!?! It's humerous how dilusional she is but also a bit concerning 😳🤣 she lives in fantasy land!!

Also it looks like the begging has finally worked and she's been sent scuba gear from #girlsthatscuba... Shock!

Last edited:
Omg what TERRIBLE advice on the first problem! Out of that list of things the person is fed up with I’d say the job would be the last thing try and change, and only if everything else had failed. If a friend of mine came to me with that problem I’d definitely say finding a hobby, joining an evening class or sports team, getting “out there” with dating etc would be the most useful things to try!

Remind me never to go to our resident agony aunt extraordinaire Xax for advice 🙄😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.