Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sulking again on Instagram. It’s a hard life sitting in your dirty flat with your boyfriend slaving over you. I really do feel for her :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe a single thing she says about any products. At this point it’s probably detrimental to brands to send her stuff as I automatically don’t want it if she recommends it! 🤣
That's so me. Anyone who sends her anything I just think their products can't be that good if they've resorted to sending a failing blogger free products.

Reactions: 5
Did she do the ad this week with the company that asked her not to declare it as an ad!?
if so she’s really outed them for their shady behavior.

Amelia doesn’t need to read here,
Amelia, just block the site from your server 🤷‍♀️ People discussing you isn’t trolling you,
her vlogs are depressing to watch, I came away from it feeling heavy.

Reactions: 3
What is up with these stupid influencers who promote self care as a hair wash and a face mask? The self care Amelia really needs is a bit of self awareness.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200419-204954_Instagram.jpg
Isnt every day self care for her?

Amelia's week
Self care Sunday
Me Me Monday
Total relax Tuesday
Wellbeing Wednesday
Therapeutic Thursday
Free Time Friday
Sat On Arse Saturday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her nails must be in bad condition considering the amount of times she puts gel polish on and takes it off after a few days

Reactions: 1
It is so irritating when people (including influencers) think and talk about self care as if it is talking a bath, putting on a face mask or spending the whole day watching netflix. Of course, sometimes it is what you need to take care of yourself, but self care IS NOT ONLY self pampering. It is more like self-parenting which also includes forcing yourself to make an effort.
It is also doing a workout even if you don't feel like it.
It is cleaning your home so that you feel better in your environment.
It is being diciplined and keeping up with your work so that you don't get overwhelmed later.
It is eating healthy.
Etc.

Reactions: 13
Noticed on her post this morning was all about being fragile, and asking people not to judge others online... anyone else think shes still reading this thread? 🙊

Reactions: 6
It is so irritating when people (including influencers) think and talk about self care as if it is talking a bath, putting on a face mask or spending the whole day watching netflix. Of course, sometimes it is what you need to take care of yourself, but self care IS NOT ONLY self pampering. It is more like self-parenting which also includes forcing yourself to make an effort.
It is being diciplined and keeping up with your work so that you don't get overwhelmed later.
It is eating healthy.
Etc.
THIS
She keeps confusing self-indulgence for self-care to justify being lazy

Reactions: 4
She’s an only child, isn’t she? No offence to any only children here as it’s not a blanket rule but EVERY only child I know is similar to Amelia. They’ve never had to share anything and haven’t grown up around anyone but themselves and god it shows

Reactions: 10
View attachment 113149
"Stop feeling pressured to be productive"
She is delusional.
Once again, because she’s wank at something, in this case ‘being productive’, she is telling the world how it’s important to also be wank at being productive...just so she can feel better about herself

Reactions: 2
Oh, Amelia had uploaded a new video. A plus size bralette review. If you scroll back, you'll see any vlog that has boob or bra in the title, gets the most views. Which is why she has so many of them! (Remember though, dont mention her lips 😏)
I wouldnt say she has a particularly big bust but, "bras for average size boobs" wouldnt get as many clicks 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh, Amelia had uploaded a new video. A plus size bralette review. If you scroll back, you'll see any vlog that has boob or bra in the title, gets the most views. Which is why she has so many of them! (Remember though, dont mention her lips 😏)
I wouldnt say she has a particularly big bust but, "bras for average size boobs" wouldnt get as many clicks 😂
This is so desperate 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is eating healthy.
Etc.
Exactly the point I was trying to make except you’ve made it better 😂 self care is not just an excuse to be selfish and lazy and they all just think it’s slapping a face mask on and having a drink.

Her grasp of basic English isn’t great either “made specially for big boobs” - pretty sure it should be especially..
Same as when (usually Essex influencers - like Lindsey Lifestyle) use brought instead of bought! Sorry if anyone does this ! You “bought” the high chair - you didn’t brought it !

• Heart
Her grasp of basic English isn’t great either “made specially for big boobs” - pretty sure it should be especially..
Same as when (usually Essex influencers - like Lindsey Lifestyle) use brought instead of bought! Sorry if anyone does this ! You “bought” the high chair - you didn’t brought it !
The brought thing annoys me too! 😡

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.