Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her vlog when it was her 29th birthday party and literally not one person there is still her friend. Lauren, Lucy, Dec, the lads she worked with, the older lady Jo, and a girl I can’t remember the name of she was friends with who was also a blogger... a food one I think?

Reactions: 4
Long term lurker first time poster to Amelia’s thread, surely you have to be an achiever first to become an ‘over achiever’ as this woman-child claims she is? Just an observation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching her vlog when it was her 29th birthday party and literally not one person there is still her friend. Lauren, Lucy, Dec, the lads she worked with, the older lady Jo, and a girl I can’t remember the name of she was friends with who was also a blogger... a food one I think?
Sounds about right! and the ones she’s clutching onto now will dissipate in a years time no doubt!
always makes me laugh when she has ‘parties’ and she talks like there’s tens and tens of people in attendance...when in reality there’s 3 or 4 at best. not that having a tit load of people at ya ‘party’ is testament to your popularity (who am I kiddin haha)

Reactions: 1
A week off?! From playing The Sims all day and getting up at 2pm??!!

Bit of a kick in the teeth for all the hardworking staff at Bloom From The Darkness who I assume have all been furloughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has made just as many Instagram stories today as she always does. So yeah - she did not have to announce taking time off and could have just done it :D

I can’t wait for Amelia to get on this brogan blogger drama like it happened to her 🙄

• Haha
The short version ... Brogan posted to ‘close friends’ that she’d been to home bargains with Benji (against the lockdown rules) someone screenshotted it and posted to tattle. Brogan then had to delete her home bargains haul because everyone commented that it was in poor taste and she shouldn’t have gone there in the first place. Brogan and Binky have then Colleen Rooney’d the person they think did it who was then effectively outed by Gabby on Twitter.
It will only be a matter of time before Amelia is complaining about the tattle trolls and how influencers can’t have any privacy blah blah blah

The short version ... Brogan posted to ‘close friends’ that she’d been to home bargains with Benji (against the lockdown rules) someone screenshotted it and posted to tattle. Brogan then had to delete her home bargains haul because everyone commented that it was in poor taste and she shouldn’t have gone there in the first place. Brogan and Binky have then Colleen Rooney’d the person they think did it who was then effectively outed by Gabby on Twitter.
It will only be a matter of time before Amelia is complaining about the tattle trolls and how influencers can’t have any privacy blah blah blah
Ooooook.. is going to Home Bargains against lockdown rules ? The shops are open and you’re allowed to go and shop for essentials. I’ve been to home bargains to get my cleaning stuff when I’ve been to the retail park where the aldi is near me to get my weekly shopping.
Not really sure who Gabby or Binky are...
I just know who Brogan is because Amelia met her years ago and then made not so subtle comments about how she didn’t understand how some you tubers have such large followings when they aren’t very nice people...

She went with her boyfriend when you are meant to be shopping alone and it would have been a very big stretch to call what she bought essentials. It wasn’t cleaning stuff like you’ve bought. Gabby is velvetghost, another you tuber that is equally as crazy and then I don’t follow binky but she’s a YouTuber as well

Just watching the vlog where she slags off Dec because he doesn’t get back to her about plans one night and she really calls him out to the camera. Reckon if he saw that it could be the catalyst to their fall out as I wouldn’t be happy about it !

Just watching the vlog where she slags off Dec because he doesn’t get back to her about plans one night and she really calls him out to the camera. Reckon if he saw that it could be the catalyst to their fall out as I wouldn’t be happy about it !
All she does is go on about how let down she has been for the whole vlog and that her friend Jo saves her and she really needed someone to talk to and to see Dec and catch up etc etc

Reactions: 2

All she does is go on about how let down she has been for the whole vlog and that her friend Jo saves her and she really needed someone to talk to and to see Dec and catch up etc etc
I remember that. Which vlog was it?
Does anyone remember that guy Matt who she was close with, went to stay with him after he had a surgery etc, and then had to dump him as a friend because he was sooo in love with her. But then, why wouldn’t you fall in love with such a high flying overachiever?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember that. Which vlog was it?
Does anyone remember that guy Matt who she was close with, went to stay with him after he had a surgery etc, and then had to dump him as a friend because he was sooo in love with her. But then, why wouldn’t you fall in love with such a high flying overachiever?
It’s the one where Lucy shaves her head. She’s made tentative plans to take him out for tea for his birthday and basically she’s clearly messaged him to see if they’re still going out and he doesn’t reply and she rants about it for ages.
Also, Chris (with the retriever) doesn’t appear at all in that vlog and she doesn’t mention him. So then in the next vlog is when the Telling off of her viewers starts because she rants to say that just because she didn’t mention him doesn’t mean they should ask about it and she’s shared things with people after everything and they’ve taken advantage of that... she’s so patronising.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.