Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, when did quaranTEAM happen? Or is she trying to make it happen? Or...wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched the vlog....a few thoughts:

1) Red Dog Nails apron.....cringe.
2) I love that these are now called 'Isolation Vlogs'....they're weekly vlogs Amelia....exactly what you used to do and then say you're quitting only to return 3 weeks later with a different name like daily vlogs etc. How long ago was it she said she would stop vlogging before this? I think it was a week and a half and then she realised she wouldn't have an income so out comes the camera again.
3) Toby is restless even though he's being walked once a day?!? Bullshit!!!! Just an excuse for you to make that video! You do all your work from your sofa in your pyjamas day in, day out. His routine literally hasn't changed.

Noticed that 😂 why did she even record it twice. Both clips were practically identical!
On a different note, why does she always sound out of breath?! She was describing loungewear and sounded like she had just done a workout!
She says it THREE times.omg 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She has started dermarolling. Watched someone on YouTube but doesn’t say who it is because god forbid Amelia does something for someone else!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Giving us all another lecture about being kind 🙄 she means to her. Be kind to her. Everyone else is fair game.

• Haha
  • Wow
She has started dermarolling. Watched someone on YouTube but doesn’t say who it is because god forbid Amelia does something for someone else!
You would think, with how spotty and bad her skin is and how she always always draws attention to it ( funny, she always seems to blame the time of the month and yet, she has spots in the same places on her face pretty much every week), you would think she would have learned by now not to keep bleeping around with her facial routine and just stick to what works best

Reactions: 4
Who the hell does this woman think she is with her motivational chat?! XTonyRobinsX?! She's insufferable!

Reactions: 3
I had a quick look at her patron goals... watch out Amelia on Tour 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

"Reaching 350 patreons will give me the scope to hire an editing and admin assistant for xameliax so I can focus the majority of my time on creation and heading out 'on tour' to deliver my new motivational workshops!"

Focus on creation - girl, you're struggling to think of any decent content while on lockdown, we do not need an on tour version.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just caught up with her new vlog. Few points:
1. She mentions the burn and the treatment and that it cost her £20 for the medical supplies which is “so expensive” , but then when discussing her derma-rolling “for everything she needed it was just £30 so thought she’d give it a go”
2. Ive never known any adult so happy to promote that she’s comfortable sitting in her own muck! Before lockdown she used to justify getting a cleaner because “why would she want to spend her time cleaning when she could be doing something lovely and fun at the weekend” (which I always though made her sound like an arse) but literally - what else does she have to do now?! Seems Chris has replaced the cleaner.
3. In all the years she’s had her own home - both this flat and her house with Joe and she lived with a previous bf too - she’s clearly never cleaned an oven. She was amazed by OVENPRIDE! And how it, like, works!
4. About 11 mins in she looks like she’s wearing a lacy bra. When she’s talking about using the resistance bands. Actually Amelia they aren’t just for legs, you can use them to work your arms and chest too!
5. what 32 year old adult woman spends 24 hours a day playing the Sims.... when she could be doing practical things like cleaning the house!

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with her new vlog. Few points:
1. She mentions the burn and the treatment and that it cost her £20 for the medical supplies which is “so expensive” , but then when discussing her derma-rolling “for everything she needed it was just £30 so thought she’d give it a go”
2. Ive never known any adult so happy to promote that she’s comfortable sitting in her own muck! Before lockdown she used to justify getting a cleaner because “why would she want to spend her time cleaning when she could be doing something lovely and fun at the weekend” (which I always though made her sound like an arse) but literally - what else does she have to do now?! Seems Chris has replaced the cleaner.
3. In all the years she’s had her own home - both this flat and her house with Joe and she lived with a previous bf too - she’s clearly never cleaned an oven. She was amazed by OVENPRIDE! And how it, like, works!
4. About 11 mins in she looks like she’s wearing a lacy bra. When she’s talking about using the resistance bands. Actually Amelia they aren’t just for legs, you can use them to work your arms and chest too!
5. what 32 year old adult woman spends 24 hours a day playing the Sims.... when she could be doing practical things like cleaning the house!
Point 5 is the money maker for me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve never known someone to be as delicate as Amelia. She needs to slink away for a day of SELF SOOTHING????? What the duck. Firstly that’s what babies do, Amelia. Think of a better analogy. Secondly, you do duck ALL. God she is so bleeping out of touch I can’t cope.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never known someone to be as delicate as Amelia. She needs to slink away for a day of SELF SOOTHING????? What the duck. Firstly that’s what babies do, Amelia. Think of a better analogy. Secondly, you do duck ALL. God she is so bleeping out of touch I can’t cope.
Just came to say the same. Every day is a constant pity party for Amelia! She needs a dose of the real world.

Can she duck off with her self soothing and daytime bubble baths. Some of us are still working full time under extreme pressure trying to hold real life together and she’s just used this as an excuse to completely give up and do duck ALL. Not even motivated enough to CLEAN HER HOUSE which is what I have to do AT THE WEEKEND AFTER A FULL WORKING WEEK. She is just sitting about posting content about her cute bleeping lounge outfits while Chris cleans her oven.

What an insufferable waste of space.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Must be nice to have not worked for 3 years. How is she going to cope when she has to get a job?

• Haha
Motivational speaker! LMFAO!! I can’t stop laughing. Life coach. She needs one but wants to be one! :ROFLMAO::LOL: I’m laughing so hard I’m crying.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.