Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, she’ll be scuba this and scuba that and ‘I smashed this’ and ‘I smashed that’
She’s in Mexico! With Chris. No information as to whether this is a gifted trip or a personal holiday...

Reactions: 2
She’s in Mexico! With Chris. No information as to whether this is a gifted trip or a personal holiday...
Tightass won’t have put her hands in her pocket! MiniMan Chris will have footed the bill.

• Haha
She's now changed her insta description to 'Midsize YouTuber'.....cringe.
In the US, we use the term "midsize" to refer to certain cars. Midsize cars. It sounds odd to use it as describing a body type.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her shein haul and thought it was actually really good and informative. She seemed happy and there was no tellings off!!

There will be some gifted aspect to this trip, like when they went to Japan. They might pay for flights and accommodation but I wouldnt be surprised of they get some gifted scuba experience or something. She will try and say "we were just about to book this experience, when they got in touch and asked if we would like to scuba for free, in exchange for some content!!" It always seems to work out like that for Amelia 🙄

Go away Amelia
slightly offended lol

There will be some gifted aspect to this trip, like when they went to Japan. They might pay for flights and accommodation but I wouldnt be surprised of they get some gifted scuba experience or something. She will try and say "we were just about to book this experience, when they got in touch and asked if we would like to scuba for free, in exchange for some content!!" It always seems to work out like that for Amelia 🙄
There will be something no doubt! Surely to do with scuba?

Reactions: 1
Ugh dislike her. What has she done to deserve a holiday to Mexico? Literally nothing, all she does is lay about. She must be thanking her lucky stars for her rental boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has made absolutely zero reference to what is going on in the world (perhaps I missed it). The world has changed dramatically this past week and all she cares about is tequila and which bikini she is wearing. Making sure to include swipe ups. I dont know where the majority of her followers are from but, considering most of the world arent allowed outside, I'm not sure who she thinks will be needing bikinis. I get that life goes on, but I'm sure many of her followers are going through uncertain, worrying times at the minute. Perhaps she should show some sensitivity.
(Then again, all she cares about is protecting her "happy". No one else's matters).

Reactions: 12
Especially when they might get stranded.
She doesn’t seem to be taking this outbreak very seriously. A holiday right now is bound to make some people angry so it’s probably a good thing she’s not doing any vlogs. Those imaginary trolls might become real! 🤣

Why is she being such a prick and posting bikini pics saying thanks for all your messages (bet she only got one) I’m sooooo body confident 🤮 nobody gives a duck at the best of times and I think fucks are at an all time low right now.

Cut to her on stories crying at the airport because it’s so not fair that her flight is cancelled.

Reactions: 6
I find it weird af that she’s not addressed the current situation AT ALL. I get it she’s on holiday and may not want to post anything (“well earned break” LOL), but she’s whacking up bikini pics left right and centre so it’s clearly not that she doesn’t want to post.

I’ve seen quite a lot of people on insta etc say that they’re not the place for advice and won’t be talking about it much but they know what’s going on and are being safe etc. That’s all she has to do?! Just acknowledge what is happening?

Totally agree with the person above. We’ll hear nothing about it until it’s time to come home and her travel plans are inconvenienced.

Reactions: 6
She has made absolutely zero reference to what is going on in the world (perhaps I missed it). The world has changed dramatically this past week and all she cares about is tequila and which bikini she is wearing. Making sure to include swipe ups. I dont know where the majority of her followers are from but, considering most of the world arent allowed outside, I'm not sure who she thinks will be needing bikinis. I get that life goes on, but I'm sure many of her followers are going through uncertain, worrying times at the minute. Perhaps she should show some sensitivity.
(Then again, all she cares about is protecting her "happy". No one else's matters).
I thought the same thing - it feels like all she cares about is how great her body looks on these bikinis. It does to be fair but shes so self involved and not giving a tit about anything other than herself. She confirms that with 'how do you get your hair so good' story... shes so full of herself

She has been detached from the real world for a long time though. The girl who thinks 9am is early and turns off all her comments to avoid any criticism leaking through couldn’t possibly comprehend this. She’ll return from holiday and back to the sofa that she’s always on and her life will be impacted in no way. She’s in a bubble of ignorance.

She has been detached from the real world for a long time though. The girl who thinks 9am is early and turns off all her comments to avoid any criticism leaking through couldn’t possibly comprehend this. She’ll return from holiday and back to the sofa that she’s always on and her life will be impacted in no way. She’s in a bubble of ignorance.
I’ve had to come off Instagram temporarily as all of these influencers droning on about pointless things in the midst of a pandemic got to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.