Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s standing in her bikini picture. What’s with that?? It looks uncomfortable. My hips hurt looking at it. Remember she is the one that taught the world how to photoshop their bikini photo. ;)

Reactions: 2
Three things we’ll get from Amelia when she’s back:

1. A post that makes the outbreak all about her (crying with worry for an elderly relative/mystery friend with compromised immunity)

2. A preachy post (mainly cut-and-pasted) about how we must all do our bit to help elderly/vulnerable people in our community.

3. A post about how they’re stocking up on essentials with a hilarious photo of a box of wines.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Three things we’ll get from Amelia when she’s back:

1. A post that makes the outbreak all about her (crying with worry for an elderly relative/mystery friend with compromised immunity)

2. A preachy post (mainly cut-and-pasted) about how we must all do our bit to help elderly/vulnerable people in our community.

3. A post about how they’re stocking up on essentials with a hilarious photo of a box of wines.
😂😂😂😂😂 number 3 is SO accurate

Reactions: 2
Hopefully she gets stuck there. Self entitled knob.
I guess she hasn’t thought about her self employed status and how this event will affect her ‘business’ when no one has the priority of swiping up to buy those bottles she keeps pushing for no reason 🙊

Reactions: 5
I guess she hasn’t thought about her self employed status and how this event will affect her ‘business’ when no one has the priority of swiping up to buy those bottles she keeps pushing for no reason 🙊
I’m sure Chris will continue to pay for her lifestyle and lips.

Reactions: 3
How dare you all say she doesn’t care tbh. Are you forgetting that she once had her hair cut and donated it to charity, or that time she knitted three hats and donated other people’s money? SHE IS SELFLESS AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Says she’s body confident but basically dislodges her spinal cord trying to pose in a way that is flattering/slimming.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, Swimming costumes will save us and people will definitely be purchasing those at a time like this, stupid deluded prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Posted to say shes keeping it light hearted on her insta... shes defo reading here. Hiya princess gifted. Enjoy the plane ride with 100 people and stay safe. The last thing we all want, and I genuinely mean this, is you showing any signs of coronavirus, as we will never hear the end of it!

Tell us again how you had a cheating boyfriend and cut all your hair off.

Reactions: 3
Omg I feel sick now I’ve seen half her minge hanging out the side of her swimsuit! How TF could she post that 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just seen the news report that all the tourists abroad are probably going to end up stuck there for the foreseeable. Hahahahaa. Can't wait for when she can't afford the hotel bills!

Reactions: 4
Posted to say shes keeping it light hearted on her insta... shes defo reading here. Hiya princess gifted. Enjoy the plane ride with 100 people and stay safe. The last thing we all want, and I genuinely mean this, is you showing any signs of coronavirus, as we will never hear the end of it!

Tell us again how you had a cheating boyfriend and cut all your hair off.
Just saw her post! Reading here for sure. So, is she trying to make out that, by posting pictures and swipe ups of her bikinis, we'll briefly feel better about this pandemic?
Deluded. No one feels any better after seeing you flaunt about in a bikini. We live in the real world Amelia. I suggest you should too.

Reactions: 7
Her content is so so tone death in this moment.

How can she be this thick?! No wonder she can barely string a sentence together

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.