Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her new 30 minute video not only sends you spiralling into a deep depression, shes also got 6 ad breaks in it! Shocking !!
That's why I skip them as soon as I can. I read somewhere that the viewer has to watch at least 30 seconds of an ad placed in a video for that youtuber to get any kind of money from it. Skip them and shes gets naff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

liska

A bit off topic, but I do think that one of the few good things about the virus is that it very clearly reveals the idiots or otherwise awful people around us. I have unfriended a ton of people on Facebook who have been sharing idiotic conspiracy theories or the idea that we should just let the eldery die off because they are no use to the economy anyway, etc.
And it is also revealing which content creators are worth following and who are not.

cheeseandwine

Really annoyed me on her live yesterday, asked a question about Australia and why doesn’t she craft pouches/mittens and she literally responded that ‘it would take her too long and by the time she’s finished the fires would be out’ - and then did a big hearty laugh.

Obviously her anxiety about the situation was just for the audience because as someone with genuine anxiety about it I know I am doing everything I physically can to help, ive donated money, shared links.etc. She really has no concept of the lasting devastation this will cause, it’s much more than putting a fire out. But hey, she’s busy plugging unhealthy diets and drinking gin in a can at 9am in her jammies, I get that it will cut into that too much.

• Angry
  • Sad

Stan

Chatty Member
Just caught up with her new vlog. Few points:
1. She mentions the burn and the treatment and that it cost her £20 for the medical supplies which is “so expensive” , but then when discussing her derma-rolling “for everything she needed it was just £30 so thought she’d give it a go”
2. Ive never known any adult so happy to promote that she’s comfortable sitting in her own muck! Before lockdown she used to justify getting a cleaner because “why would she want to spend her time cleaning when she could be doing something lovely and fun at the weekend” (which I always though made her sound like an arse) but literally - what else does she have to do now?! Seems Chris has replaced the cleaner.
3. In all the years she’s had her own home - both this flat and her house with Joe and she lived with a previous bf too - she’s clearly never cleaned an oven. She was amazed by OVENPRIDE! And how it, like, works!
4. About 11 mins in she looks like she’s wearing a lacy bra. When she’s talking about using the resistance bands. Actually Amelia they aren’t just for legs, you can use them to work your arms and chest too!
5. what 32 year old adult woman spends 24 hours a day playing the Sims.... when she could be doing practical things like cleaning the house!

Sara_M

VIP Member
She says some people are requesting a vlog but, given isolation, she doesnt know if that would be a bit boring at the minute. Does she not realise all her vlogs consist of her pottering around her flat. We never see her outside anyway. She does nothing, unless its gifted and usually then she says she didnt vlog it because she just wanted to enjoy it! Shes full of s*#t

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200318-211609_Instagram.jpg
Poolside style or easy comfort guys? Amelia asking all the important questions while the rest of the world goes to shit.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Her new vlog is up and she's like ohhh it's my birthday I'm sad I'll be in isolation but I'll have a big party when I'm out! With who Amelia.....?! As you guys have touched on before, she literally has like 2 friends!!!

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
Makes you wonder why on earth he’s with her!! But then you also have to think what normal bloke moves in a few a week weeks of dating. Either had no place to stay or he is just as desperate for a companion as she is.
Also why has she curled her hair and done a full face of make up?

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again YOU ARE NOT THE DOG’S MOTHER. Cannot bear it when people refer to themselves as their pet’s mummy or daddy, makes me feel ill

• Haha

Christina31

Long term lurker first time poster to Amelia’s thread, surely you have to be an achiever first to become an ‘over achiever’ as this woman-child claims she is? Just an observation.

• Haha
Other than the money issues (which lets face it, she had before lockdown anyway). I dont get why shes saying lockdown and not being able to leave the house is getting her so down. She never left the house anyway!! Unless it was to paint a bloody teapot or go to her many vlogged trips to Alton towers 🙄

• Haha

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
Sulking again on Instagram. It’s a hard life sitting in your dirty flat with your boyfriend slaving over you. I really do feel for her :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

liska

Isn’t it her job to come up with work?
You mean she could produce content that is not ads?!? Can it really be done? Are you sure?
Aren't you afraid that hell would freeze over or something like that?!?

(I'm trying to be sarcastic :D .. since English is not my first language, I figured I'll mention it just in case)

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Love how she says ‘not how I thought I’d be spending my 32nd birthday’- what, if lockdown wasn’t happening you’d be with all your many, many friends? Girl please.

• Haha

Soap

Anyone notice this thing she does at the start of EVERY single vlog, she PRETENDS that she doesn’t know what day it is....she does it every single time and has done for years. Here’s a thought...check ya fuckin phone and look at the date before you start filming you daft twat!

• Haha

lola_goss

I just can’t deal with her thinking 10am is early for a gym class?! What the fuck is wrong with her. Is it a joke?!?!?