Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known an adult make such a big deal out of their birthday. Even my 6yo niece doesn’t get this worked up! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it really necessary to celebrate your birthday again... especially when it will be with the same person and maybe 1/2 others.
I feel like this photo is a bit hypocritical - posing for VE Day but doing bugger all to help in the current pandemic?!

Reactions: 3
THREAD SUGGESTION: Taking the day off to look after ME. The work’s all dried up and my boyfriend is WEE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s back at work but there’s no work. Hate to say it but this is what she gets for restricting her content so much when there was actually content available.

Reactions: 5
So she’s back at work but there’s no work. Hate to say it but this is what she gets for restricting her content so much when there was actually content available.
I don't really understand what she was expecting?! A ton of work to drop in her lap?!

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it her job to come up with work?
You mean she could produce content that is not ads?!? Can it really be done? Are you sure?
Aren't you afraid that hell would freeze over or something like that?!?

(I'm trying to be sarcastic :D .. since English is not my first language, I figured I'll mention it just in case)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
#5 Amelia, a self proclaimed "overachiever"! Does she think that anyone really believes her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion
#5 Amelia, a self proclaimed "overachiever"! Does she think that anyone really believes her?
Hahaha yes this one is great! Does anyone know how to create the new thread? I'm clueless!

Reactions: 1
Her week off looks suspiciously the same as when she pretends she’s at work 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha yes this one is great! Does anyone know how to create the new thread? I'm clueless!
I tried but I have insufficient privileges apparently.

Oh God. Her latest IG story post... 'creators dont separate from their work, because they are their work'. 🤣🤣 explains why all her work has dried up then...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘People always get so triggered when I talk about salad cream on beans on toast’

Top quality content, great influencer.

Also lol at her saying she was SO OVERWHELMED BY ALL HER BIRTHDAY MESSAGES. I bet she received at least 4! Including separate messages from each of her parents obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how much she went on about her birthday and how some some people like to celebrate on the day, but not her! She’s not even bothered..that’s why she only mentioned it multiple times across every social media account 😂

• Haha
Anyone else notice how her name has changed on youtube to xameliax - uk vlogger & content creator.

Give me strength.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.