Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol SHE IS SUCH A KNOB. Yes, people criticising you in any way must simply be a reflection of how they feel about their own lives because of course you couldn’t possibly have done anything worthy of criticism. Look at that level of arrogance.

Amelia, please post screenshots of the supposed threats and awful messages you get. If you have them, prove it and shut us all up. I call absolute bullshit that she even gets any. She gets hardly any actual comments, a meagre amount of views, pretty modest amount of followers so are we expected to believe there’s some sort of vast dark underworld of hatred? She is so wrapped up in cotton wool that her definition of hate/trolling will be the messages asking where Lucy or Lauren are, why her travel vlogs are so short/uninformative (case in point was that 1 minute long glamping video), where she got her lips done, why she tried to take back the costs for the bobble hats when it was for charity. What a professional victim she really is.

Reactions: 8
She comes across as extremely middle aged, doesn’t she? You’d swear she was 45

Reactions: 3
Point taken Amelia. Love all your videos right through from the paid promotions for Slimfast to the paid promotions for Girls That Scuba!

Also adore your travel vlogs - alway packed full of interesting and unusual insights, NEVER EVER phoned-in or cobbled together minimum effort offerings with mega-bland royalty-free muzak over the top.

More than anything I’m inspired by your superhuman work ethic, taking only a handful of days off each year and recently getting up at 09:30.

You are a true boss lady Amelia. Thank you for educating us all with your wisdom far beyond your years. Here’s to you and all the staff at Bloom From The Darkness!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally had her lips done in this weeks weekly vlog (or whatever she calls the only form of watched content she puts out there). Can see the prick spots at the top and side of her lips.

Find it hilarious how she says they are hormonal as its officially time of the month...then said but I dont actually get a period just the symptoms. I'm no genius but how can it be official if you dont get them??..

Reactions: 2
duck off with the Ted Talk references Amelia. There’s no way you’ve ever even looked at a Ted Talk, so who did you steal that from?

She goes on about how nervous she is going underwater and how she only went surfing with Chris a couple of months ago and how that was a MASSIVE STEP for her with her fear of the ocean from youth.

Yet, I remembered this video from when she went to Jersey with Lauren and did surfing and was fine and didn't mention her 'fear' at all......more bullshit from Amelia....

Reactions: 6
Well I watched her latest vlog😴, and why the hell does she keep rubbing and poking at her spots, it's hardly surprising they spread and take ages to heal. She then keeps rubbing her snotty nose with her hand instead of blowing it properly and then rubs her spots again🤢. She's gross. She didn't even wash her hair after they'd been swimming in that lake for the scuba diving thing and went to bed with it probably stinking 🤮. Grubby cow.
THIS!! I came on here to say how grim she looks, I've recently started watching YouTube videos on my TV but I didn't appreciate how SUPERSIZE Amelia's face would be! Watching her wipe her runny nose was grim when I was trying to eat my lunch! She always looks a bit dirty, like she hasn't brushed her teeth and smells of morning breath.

Also it really pissed me off when she said she'd walked Toby because he'd been cooped up for a few days due to Storm Ciara. A FEW DAYS?! How is a bit of wind and rain an excuse not to walk your dog? Absolutely appalling. You get a dog, you take it out every day in all weathers. That's just what you do, because animals need exercise and stimulation.

Reactions: 9
Totally had her lips done in this weeks weekly vlog (or whatever she calls the only form of watched content she puts out there). Can see the prick spots at the top and side of her lips.

Find it hilarious how she says they are hormonal as its officially time of the month...then said but I dont actually get a period just the symptoms. I'm no genius but how can it be official if you dont get them??..
It's interesting how she always seems to get breakouts whenever she has new injection marks. Maybe she should stop pumping her face full of chemicals and crap.

THIS!! I came on here to say how grim she looks, I've recently started watching YouTube videos on my TV but I didn't appreciate how SUPERSIZE Amelia's face would be! Watching her wipe her runny nose was grim when I was trying to eat my lunch! She always looks a bit dirty, like she hasn't brushed her teeth and smells of morning breath.

Also it really pissed me off when she said she'd walked Toby because he'd been cooped up for a few days due to Storm Ciara. A FEW DAYS?! How is a bit of wind and rain an excuse not to walk your dog? Absolutely appalling. You get a dog, you take it out every day in all weathers. That's just what you do, because animals need exercise and stimulation.
What?! You don't like your weekly dose of "realness"? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jeeeez. Watched her newest vlog. There are so many moments when she is repeating what she just said - I think she is shooting several takes of one thing, but then when editing (accidentally) leaves both in. And she calls this her job.

Reactions: 4
God, they look AWFUL!! Not just being mean for the sake of it. I’m assuming it’s a freebie, but still.

God, they look AWFUL!! Not just being mean for the sake of it. I’m assuming it’s a freebie, but still.
Also, as someone pointed out, who doesn't wash their hair immediately after they've been diving in a lake?!?! GROSS.

How dare you mention her lips, we have to protect her happy WHY DOES NOBODY PROTECT HER

She’s looking a bit like Daffy Duck

• Haha
She goes on about how nervous she is going underwater and how she only went surfing with Chris a couple of months ago and how that was a MASSIVE STEP for her with her fear of the ocean from youth.

Yet, I remembered this video from when she went to Jersey with Lauren and did surfing and was fine and didn't mention her 'fear' at all......more bullshit from Amelia....

I now want to go back on her old videos and have a look, because I bet there are many more times!!

Rewatching the vlog from 2018 where she gets dumped just before Halloween, not sure why but it always makes me feel better 😂😂

Rewatching the vlog from 2018 where she gets dumped just before Halloween, not sure why but it always makes me feel better 😂😂
I don’t understand why she was so shocked about that break up ‘ he didn’t leave when things were bad and now it’s good he’s gone’ he was waiting for his escape..

I watched the part in the vlog where she goes “right it’s 5:30pm, I’m clocking off! People with desk jobs would be gone by now” yeah but people with desk jobs would also have been there by dead on 9, not fannying about in ’early’ gym classes

An absolute classic. She goes on about how there were times when she thought he was the one and she’s heartbroken. A couple of weeks later she locks down the midget Scot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.