Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get over £5 for a “virtual tutorial” when there’s hours and hours of free videos doing just that on YouTube.

Also I know a girl who has closed her salon for the mo and she has just posted on fb saying if anyone wants any advice on doing their own nails whilst in self isolation she’ll happily do FaceTime and Skype calls. For free! To say this is only a “little nail business” “for fun” it seems to be pretty crucial to Amelia’s income!
Nahhhh she’s just a tight bastard

Reactions: 2
Did she literally just say “So yeah, life’s great at the moment isn’t it” coz she can sloth around all day at home??

Yeah, life’s bleeping brilliant Amelia. 800 people have just died yesterday in Italy. 50+ people here in the UK, families are worrying about shopping, family members, their health & jobs but life’s great coz Amelia got to do duck all today, again.

As bad as Brogantatexo claiming “what a time to be alive” after waiting in all day for her FREE £700 bed aww what amazing legends these influencers are 🙄

there’s one good thing about CV and that is it’s exposing some horrid people/businesses for what they are right now.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A bit off topic, but I do think that one of the few good things about the virus is that it very clearly reveals the idiots or otherwise awful people around us. I have unfriended a ton of people on Facebook who have been sharing idiotic conspiracy theories or the idea that we should just let the eldery die off because they are no use to the economy anyway, etc.
And it is also revealing which content creators are worth following and who are not.

Reactions: 10
I do not, for one second, believe ANYONE asked if the alan partridge mugs were for sale. I question whether any more than a handful messaged her, but there’s absolutely no chance anyone was asking to buy one.

Guess we all now know what her next venture will be!

Reactions: 5
She is 100% going to buy one of those take home painting kits and start making mugs. She will charge a reasonable £150 per mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nobody asks her a single bleeping thing. We know that because if anyone did she’d post them all to make herself look popular.

Reactions: 2
Oh no, has she finally realised that this is actually a big problem?! No more bikini shots from her. Poor diddums.

Reactions: 8
Surely spending the week is social isolation is the exact same as every other week for her?? She spends every day inside in her pj’s apart from when she goes out with Chris. What is she on about.

Reactions: 8
Surely spending the week is social isolation is the exact same as every other week for her?? She spends every day inside in her pj’s apart from when she goes out with Chris. What is she on about.
Exactly! She’s got no mates so she’s self isolating all day every day usually! She could use this opportunity to explain to the rest of us how it’s done!

Look who's finally starting to think about what's going on in the world, albeit it's all about herself and her money. Welcome to last week, Amelia.
Well said. I’m glad these influencers aren’t immune to what the rest of is are going through.

Reactions: 3
So- for precious Amelia the penny has finally dropped! Welcome to what has been reality for most people for at least a week now. 🙄
Stupid cow

Taking a quick break from life to google and youtube - after recently finding out someone (this particular someone) I once went to school with makes their 'hard' earned cash by talking to a camera. Can I just say THANKYOU to whoever has been creating all these threads, and for the comments! You have made me feel so much better about the inner bitterness I have had for this girl since I was about 13 years old haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Taking a quick break from life to google and youtube - after recently finding out someone (this particular someone) I once went to school with makes their 'hard' earned cash by talking to a camera. Can I just say THANKYOU to whoever has been creating all these threads, and for the comments! You have made me feel so much better about the inner bitterness I have had for this girl since I was about 13 years old haha.
Okay you need to spill the tea.

Okay you need to spill the tea.
The narcissism towards boyfriends hasn't changed. Ok, I guess from 13 - 15 it doesn't really count anyway as we're children but in principal it was as though she always 'needed' to be in a relationship, and bounced from 1 to another, usually the 'pretty boys' in the yr above and made out they were the ones lucky to be with her. We were in some of the same classes but I wasn't popular enough to be in her little gathering.

I've also no doubt the bank of mum & dad will inevitably come to her rescue when times get hard.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.