Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
OH MY GOD I’ve just watched this latest vlog and gee whizz its a good’un

the moaning that the pesky little devil Chris just pulled everything out of the cupboard

then the filming him working hard while sniggering without him noticing he’s being filmed

then she actually goes in to the kitchen (she’s finally helping, I thought!!) and bosses him about some more telling him how to do the lunchboxes

THEN after all that hard work she’s so pleased with him that she lets him cook the dinner and sods off for a bath!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

lola_goss

I watched her 'What I Eat in a Week' video last night and had so many thoughts. As the poster above has already stated, this sort of fad diet promotes an unhealthy relationship with food and I just don't understand how anyone who proports to understand the complicated relationship a lot of people have with food and their body could take money for a SlimFast ad. It's great that Amelia can do a diet like this without slipping into disordered eating habits, but for a lot of people that is not the case. Two seconds worth of footage where she says "remember kids, you can have wine and do slim fast!!!!" isn't enough. The responsibility influencers have to their audiences reaches far beyond that and it baffles me how a lot of them don't seem to grasp this.

This sort of ad would have easily influenced me a couple of years ago (and it wouldn't have even been labelled an ad, even worse!) I would have probably tried it, lost some weight and then put it all back on after going back to "normal" eating, which would just further my hatred for my body. It has taken me a long time to get out of the never ending cycle of calorie restricting, binging, working out to "earn" back calories, cutting out carbs etc and to see someone who says that they love themselves promoting this type of diet is pretty disappointing, regardless of whether I like her usual content or not. The women is eating a fucking cereal bar for her lunch and having two part dinners for Gods sake. Yeah, totally healthy and normal eating habits.

To me, this whole thing just proves that:

A. Amelia doesn't love herself, and isn't in a place where she accepts herself for herself as she claims to be. As I have said before (broken record) I have no problem with the concept of being happy with yourself and wanting to improve, but if that is how you feel you lose weight in a healthy, balanced way that is conducive to loving yourself, i.e. eating healthy, well balanced, nutritious food and exercising for strength, wellbeing and fitness levels. And;

B. has no fucking money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Narcissistic personality:

1. Superiority and entitlement
2. Exaggerated need for attention and validation
3. Perfectionism
4. Control and manipulation
5. Lack of responsibility—blaming and deflecting
6. Gaslighting
7. Perceiving everything as a threat
8. Insatiable charm/charisma
9. Intolerant of criticism
10. Two-faced
11. Delusions of grandeur

Tell me that she doesn’t tick every single one of those boxes!

Jaysus! "When I got invaded", "actually quite enjoyable". Does she even like Chris because, those comments suggest otherwise.
It’s classic narcissistic personality gaslighting behaviour. I’m really starting to worry for Chris tbh. It doesn’t seem like a healthy relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lola_goss

I’ve never known someone to be as delicate as Amelia. She needs to slink away for a day of SELF SOOTHING????? What the fuck. Firstly that’s what babies do, Amelia. Think of a better analogy. Secondly, you do FUCK ALL. God she is so fucking out of touch I can’t cope.

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Does she ever do any work?! At least bloody get dressed you lazy slob.
She put in her video that she thought influencers would get more work as everyone would be at home and watching more YouTube etc. Do we think she thought when she was in Mexico that Coronavirus would actually benefit her and now she's home she's realised that's far from the case?!

• Wow

cheeseandwine

“I sometimes sit and wonder about the little princess who got my hair”

Amelia that was two years ago. I’ve donated my hair 6 times encounting to Little Princess, and other than right now to make a point, haven’t mentioned it to the world. It’s a nice thing to do sure and I think raising awareness is great but please stop acting one charitable thing 2 years ago makes you in the running for a Nobel.

lola_goss

Just seen her grid post from last night referring to Boris’s speech on Monday. She literally says “we’ve been practicing the current measures since last week”. Big fucking deal, you along with the rest of sane society Amelia. And also, weren’t you sunning it up in Mexico for the majority of last week? The sentiment of the rest of her post is fine but she just can’t resist adding something in to prove how fucking amazing she is.

truffletrot

VIP Member
I’m not being funny but she’s moaned about her income being slashed but doesn’t seem to have stopped her spending all that much

Reactions: 10

Fineapple

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she considers herself an overachiever. Maybe she’s confused it with overdramatic.

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Did she literally just say “So yeah, life’s great at the moment isn’t it” coz she can sloth around all day at home??

Yeah, life’s fucking brilliant Amelia. 800 people have just died yesterday in Italy. 50+ people here in the UK, families are worrying about shopping, family members, their health & jobs but life’s great coz Amelia got to do fuck all today, again.

As bad as Brogantatexo claiming “what a time to be alive” after waiting in all day for her FREE £700 bed aww what amazing legends these influencers are 🙄

there’s one good thing about CV and that is it’s exposing some horrid people/businesses for what they are right now.

• Angry

Fineapple

VIP Member
Next thing we know.. ‘guysssss please think of struggling small businesses in these teams, money is tight, you all need to shell out to fill the gap in my pay from the lacklustre career I chose for myself’.

Do overachievers need a week off to do nothing for their birthday? Her idea of self care is massively fucked up. She’s just going to sit around all week while her rent a boyfriend works his arse off to pay the bills and I expect she’ll be needing him to cook every night too while she’s self soothing.

• Angry

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’s an only child, isn’t she? No offence to any only children here as it’s not a blanket rule but EVERY only child I know is similar to Amelia. They’ve never had to share anything and haven’t grown up around anyone but themselves and god it shows

gigi_93

VIP Member
Guys...it’s her birthday so she’s having a WEEK off “work”. Who takes a fucking week off for their birthday? People don’t get that when someone’s died! Although when you don’t actually work anyway I suppose it’s not difficult

• Haha
  • Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
The cornavirus pandemic has just highlighted how self centred the woman is! She cannot see a thing from others point of view! Imagine amelia, just imagine if you had to go out and work in this!! Instead of moaning about boredom, see it from another view!! Selfish, money grabbing cow, and as for trying to flog the nail course.....how about you volunteer in your community instead? Oh because you wont get any readies from that will you?? Theres more important shit going on, get your head put of your arse and realise!!
Remember that time she was absolutely outraged by the amount of litter in her local park and she (Chris) went about picking it all up, all for the sake of an Instagram story? Flash in the pan. Or the time she knitted those fucking hats for charity but still tried to claim back her costs so that she wasn’t actually donating anything? One time thing. She’s still bleating on about the time she had a moderate haircut like 3 years ago and donated the hair. She would never volunteer unless there was something in it for her and that’s not even a hate comment, it is proven by her track record. What kind of odious person tries to organise a way for other people to give to charity while not giving anything herself? All she does is sit on her sofa getting cheap thrills over strange men on the internet commenting on her boobs and being entitled. I hope this situation pushes her back into traditional employment so she can actually get a dose of real life and stop being such a misguided brat.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Nobody has asked for a daily vlog. What’s actually happened is she pulled them in one of her signature moments of petulance and is now realising that shock less content equals less money. She wants to put them back out ttempt to claw together some dollar but she has to make it seem like it was due to popular demand to save face. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Point proven, next story after that was an AD AFFILIATE SWIPE UP.