Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I did this tonight. I know I saw the original recipe somewhere on Instagram, but have absolutely no idea where.

Oven baked salmon and prawns. We had it with tagliatelle. Was very tasty. I'll definitely do it again.
I only have a before pic as it was eaten so fast I forgot to take an after pic.

IMG_20200708_172747.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I’ve just cooked a roast pork joint with sage and onion stuffing. It’s the first attempt I’ve ever made at doing a roast, so fairly proud of myself!

721CC96F-4899-4D65-9DCB-4E3D6782CF7E.jpeg
C24FECA9-85EC-4812-90D6-E58C408AFBDD.jpeg

• Heart

VanillaIce

7367C95C-808A-4B63-84E6-6551B228638E.jpeg
Roast beef with roast potatoes, yorkies, carrots, broccoli and gravy followed by strawberry and peach crumb cake 😋

• Heart

Jennyie

Sicilian sardine linguine (with tinned sardines, pine nuts, saffron, raisins, onion, fennel seeds, olive oil)
Grapefruit, feta and pomegranate salad

I had a stray grapefruit and I forgot to get something out of the freezer for dinner. The tinned sardines were meant for the dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart

neo_wales

The wife is back on the ward 07:00 - 21:30, home about 22:00 and will not be feeling like a full blown meal so just feeding me today, fresh strawberries from the garden, banana and porridge for breakie, tea and biscuits for lunch as I've a garden project on the go then lamb chops with greek potatoes and salad for dinner. Its absolutely peeing down with rain so garden project on hold and I'm here online with a nice glass of Rioja and a bit of cheese :)

The salmon ( en papillote ?) in the post above looks lovely :)

Reactions: 9

Justhereforacreep

It’s raining I’ve put the heating on, lit all the nice candles and I’ve ordered myself a mahoooooosive indian takeaway 🤪
Chicken balti
Cheese naan
Chips
Poppadoms and dips
Prawn puri
Chilli paneer
Chicken pakoras
Onion bhaji
Mixed grill
this is for two people btw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Emoji

Chatty Member
We had macaroni cheese with breadcrumb and spring onion topping. Had it with oven chips. Total carb overload 😋🤣

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I am so hungover today! My boyfriend and I started drinking red wine like it was water. 😂😂 there is only one thing that cures a hangover (apart from a bacon sandwich) and that is a roast dinner. I did roast lamb. Gravy was added after the photo was taken!
222F10D8-50CC-4E66-B57E-1786AFC23DF2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Jennyie

Roast pork
Homemade apple sauce, root veg mash, roast potatoes, stuffing, braised red cabbage with apple, pear, vinegar, all spice and mustard & green beans

was superb!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8