Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
For dinner I've made some prawn spring rolls then it's beef massaman and a veg panang curry with jasmine rice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

neo_wales

Rolled breast of lamb stuffed with garlic and Rosemary served with saute potatoes and a tomato/courgette salad.

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Last night I cooked chicken breasts with chopped tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, basil, red onion, mixed peppers and courgette. I added some Parmesan to the top as well. I served it with boiled potatoes. I did the classic of drinking Pinot Grigio whilst cooking and now I feel awfully hungover. My boyfriend kept topping my glass up as well. I’ve been really “good” not drinking during lockdown and I think I just let my hair down. Thank goodness I am furloughed because no work would be getting done today. 😂😂
5A5C9390-5A6C-4AF0-BB10-D0C8C9613138.jpeg

• Haha

Pamelaaaa90

Barbecue tonight! Peppered steak kebab thingys with wholemeal pitta, salt and pepper chicken drumsticks, salad and coleslaw!

• Heart

Gem88

Ultimate comfort food! Jacket potato with beans and cheese - pop a little bit of cheese in the beans while they are cooking then pop the whole thing back in microwave at the end so it’s extra gooey! Oh and salad 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I am STUFFED! Had to put the emergency pajamas on :ROFLMAO: No more take aways for me. I must do the food shop tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5