What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a beef chilli in the slow cooker served with rice and sour cream. I am thoroughly fed up with my own cooking though....
I hear you, I really enjoy cooking and find it therapeutic but I can’t wait to go out and eat food in a restaurant I haven’t had to plan, cook and clean up 🤣

Reactions: 4
What yummy things you all eat. I am taking notes as fast as I can, cooking isnt my fave thing to do but we like eating !🐷

Reactions: 3
So tonight we're having Metideran pork loins, potato bravas and Mediterranean roast vegetables. Thank you Tesco.
But I will jazz them up abit with herbs from the garden.

Reactions: 2
Spag bol from BBC good food, with onions in it chopped so minutely my step son doesn't even notice a veg he 'hates' is in it :)

Home made oven chunky chips tossed in olive oil and spices plus nutburgers served in ciabatta and a salad.

My middle son is like this but can spot an onion a mile off, pure talent 😂
Nightmare aren’t they 🤣 he always marks his food out of 10 and is normally brutally harsh as he loves a beige bland dinner but he said my spag Bol was a 10/10. We started doing it as a joke after our meals so I can gauge what he likes and dislikes. No mention tonight of the two medium onions and 100g of mushrooms in the spag Bol 🤣🤣

• Heart
Spag bol from BBC good food, with onions in it chopped so minutely my step son doesn't even notice a veg he 'hates' is in it :)
LOL..I have to resort to this with my hubby...hide vegs.I grate a carrot and a courgette into my spag bol to hide them, and he eats it without comment, but put them as veg on a plate..no no !

• Heart
  • Haha
Spinach and cheese quiche, new potatoes and coleslaw with yogurt dressing.

Reactions: 1
Home made naked burgers, salad and home made wedges for us.

My partners just getting a pot of ben and Jerry's to his self in bed 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.