What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight we had peri peri chicken wings with garlic bread and coleslaw. Quick and easy and very tasty!

38D2CD06-6F52-4E2D-9726-139EE7DEA9FC.jpeg
AE6D403A-CEF8-4819-B566-38995F5ACF70.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got to Aldi first thing this morning and grabbed Wagu steak with stuffed mushroom, asparagus and baby herb butter pots for dinner.

Reactions: 5
Spanish chicken and tagliatelle. Family fave, even my one year old demolishes it, along with her clothes, her chair, my floors and walls 😂🤤

Breakfast for dinner!
Sausages
Poached egg
Bacon
Black pudding
Beans
Hash browns
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Toast

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So tonight were having quiche, minted new potatoes and a salad.
Salad is rocket, pea shoots, red pepper, beetroot and tomatoes with a pomegranate and balsamic dressing. Maybe a wrong choice based on the weather.

Reactions: 1
Delicious kale and quinoa burgers (bought from Waitrose), kimchi and mashed potatoes.
FC00698A-8BE2-4228-B0A7-81A23A89297D.jpeg

Last edited:
I made a beef chilli in the slow cooker served with rice and sour cream. I am thoroughly fed up with my own cooking though....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.