What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wife is back on the ward 07:00 - 21:30, home about 22:00 and will not be feeling like a full blown meal so just feeding me today, fresh strawberries from the garden, banana and porridge for breakie, tea and biscuits for lunch as I've a garden project on the go then lamb chops with greek potatoes and salad for dinner. Its absolutely peeing down with rain so garden project on hold and I'm here online with a nice glass of Rioja and a bit of cheese :)

The salmon ( en papillote ?) in the post above looks lovely :)

Reactions: 9
Linda McCartney pulled pork and sweet potato wedges today! I try and have at least one meat free day per week

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Breaded fish, wedges, sweet corn, peas and spinach. All from the freezer and loads of Nando’s sauce with the fish and ranch sauce with the wedges. Sometimes lazy dinners are needed and tonight it is...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tonight we had Turkish sujek sausage,halloumi cheese,eggs,beans and fried potatoes.a mix of Turkish and English breakfast

Reactions: 4
Busy afternoon ahead, got a delivery of Hog Casings (sausage skins) delivered this morning which are soaking and I'll be making around 10Kg of sausages. All use the same base meat mix but some get flavoured, some herb, some garlic, some paprika some plain. I made a load of burgers yesterday, again some flavoured all ready for a BBQ with the grandchildren tomorrow. Need to get to Tesco and hope they have pork ribs in stock, they need to go in a marinade overnight :) Retirement is a real witch ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm living for this thread I am such a foodie. Probably only a takeaway pizza tonight though as I'm spending this afternoon doing some painting (I ran out two weeks ago and today was the first available delivery slot!)

Hotdogs because the kids never complain, the other half makes them and I need a bloody night off!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Friday and I’m off to my social bubble bf’s tonight so takeaway it is ❤ Ooh decisions decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.