What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have dogs and cats as dehydrators are good for making them treats too?
Two dogs, I make jerky/biltong usually from fresh rabbits I shoot, a good high protein very very low fat snack for dogs or adults. If making for adults I tend to use Sirloin beef after soaking in various marinades I put together.

Ox tail cooking in the slow cooker for tonight :)

Reactions: 2
Steak and home made chips with onion rings, vine tomatoes and rocket. Hoping there’s a peppercorn sauce packet in the cupboard somewhere too 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Waitrose feta, lentil and aubergine burgers, yogurt sauce, mash and salad.

Last edited:
Cold Lamb, chips and mayo.

Lamb again Tuesday, in a stew.

Reactions: 1
Fish, home made chips and mushy peas with tartare sauce. Only thing missing is buttered white bread and I REALLY want some 😫

Made a keto beef curry. It tasted rank so I added some peanut butter and it's still rank...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s raining I’ve put the heating on, lit all the nice candles and I’ve ordered myself a mahoooooosive indian takeaway 🤪
Chicken balti
Cheese naan
Chips
Poppadoms and dips
Prawn puri
Chilli paneer
Chicken pakoras
Onion bhaji
Mixed grill
this is for two people btw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
E18EED0E-F4A5-4A0D-9DBA-24553F6027CA.jpeg
I’m having more of these. They are delicious! Serve with salad, a yogurt and chilli sauce and mash. Ocado has an offer on them currently. 5 packs for £10.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I did this tonight. I know I saw the original recipe somewhere on Instagram, but have absolutely no idea where.

Oven baked salmon and prawns. We had it with tagliatelle. Was very tasty. I'll definitely do it again.
I only have a before pic as it was eaten so fast I forgot to take an after pic.

IMG_20200708_172747.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.