What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBQ!

Tandoori chicken
Burgers
Sausages
Minted lamb chops
Maple pork chops
Honey, mustard and bacon potato salad
Greek salad
Sticky baked betroot

Reactions: 1
Roast chicken with roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, cabbage, mash, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, honey parsnips and carrots and gravy. All made from scratch - I accidentally fell into a bottle of beer last night so I’m tired today roll on bedtime 🤣

Reactions: 5
I did a roast - potatoes, Yorkshire’s, veg but with sausages instead of a joint of meat as I was feeling lazy 😂 my son declared it better than a usual Sunday roast though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was going to do a roast but I've just woken up from a danger nap... so takeaway it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am so hungover today! My boyfriend and I started drinking red wine like it was water. 😂😂 there is only one thing that cures a hangover (apart from a bacon sandwich) and that is a roast dinner. I did roast lamb. Gravy was added after the photo was taken!
222F10D8-50CC-4E66-B57E-1786AFC23DF2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same as yesterday, spinach quiche, coleslaw but mash instead of new potatoes. Also spring onions, and cucumbers. Cherry pie for dessert.

Reactions: 2
I am so hungover today! My boyfriend and I started drinking red wine like it was water. 😂😂 there is only one thing that cures a hangover (apart from a bacon sandwich) and that is a roast dinner. I did roast lamb. Gravy was added after the photo was taken! View attachment 159735
That looks nice and considering how you felt while cooking it;)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am so hungover today! My boyfriend and I started drinking red wine like it was water. 😂😂 there is only one thing that cures a hangover (apart from a bacon sandwich) and that is a roast dinner. I did roast lamb. Gravy was added after the photo was taken! View attachment 159735
How you managed to cook this with a hangover is beyond me 😂😂😂 hangover food for me is Diet Coke and takeaway/ just a bag of crisps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not cooking tonight, I’m getting a takeaway from our local curry house! Chicken bhuna for me and a chicken balti for my boyfriend. Onion bhajis and mushroom rice on the side. I’m excited! I haven’t had a curry in ages!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.