What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❗Chicken in milk - verdict❗

Smelt good when cooking and the chicken literally fell apart as we were getting it out after six hours in the slow cooker hence no photo 😂

Chicken was very moist but strangely didn't really taste of any of the ingredients - we added the cider as well and couldn't taste it at all 🤔 Both of us weren't keen on the 'sauce', which I strained - it was just greasy lemon liquid to be honest (I thought it may have thickened a bit)

Not sure I'd make it again but, if I did, I would definitely do the oven version from the original recipe.

Reactions: 4
Roast pork
Homemade apple sauce, root veg mash, roast potatoes, stuffing, braised red cabbage with apple, pear, vinegar, all spice and mustard & green beans

was superb!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Veggie bean burgers (made a batch weeks ago) in bun with mayo mixed with tobasco chipotle and a sweetcorn salsa

Reactions: 5
“Healthy” spaghetti bolognaise tonight - calorie watching at the moment so less beef and adding in courgette and carrot to bulk it out!

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but hayleys.world on Instagram has some great recipes. I’ve made toad in the hole, pulled chicken enchiladas, pollo pesto and a few others from her recipes, they always turn out lovely!

Reactions: 5
“Healthy” spaghetti bolognaise tonight - calorie watching at the moment so less beef and adding in courgette and carrot to bulk it out!

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but hayleys.world on Instagram has some great recipes. I’ve made toad in the hole, pulled chicken enchiladas, pollo pesto and a few others from her recipes, they always turn out lovely!
I’ve made a few of her recipes too 😍

Reactions: 1
Having the chicken wrapped in bacon with mash and veg that we should have had Sunday!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.