Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warrend

It's too hot to cook so I'm making a salmon salad. Might have a salted caramel Cornetto for pudding!

Blondie

VIP Member
Not a main meal , but this morning I made the fruit scones that were featured in last weeks daily mail, recipe from the royal household. Oh my, they were lovely, had one warm with some butter and jam. Sent my husband out to get clotted cream so we can have afternoon tea later! This isn’t the norm by the way, usually it’s a brew and a rich tea
Can you post the recipe and method? I would love to try it

Thinking of making a version of this cottage cheese crab bowl. Picture taken from the Budget Bytes site.View attachment 142339
If you do, let me know how it tastes! Not normally a cottage cheese fan

petitspois

VIP Member
any ideas for entry level thai for my kids so we can all enjoy? for example, for a curry I started them on a Korma and now they'll also eat a Chicken Tikka and with Chinese they'll have egg fried rice and duck pancakes. I'm at a loss with Thai.....

Sparks

Chatty Member
This is what I am making from the Budget Bytes site. Chunky lentil and vegetable Soup. This picture is taken from her site. I’m using green lentils in mine because that is what I have. I had a lot of carrots and celery to use. It also has black beans. 😋View attachment 129158
That looks good, and I have all those ingredients so I think I will do the same. Thanks for this!