Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cacaca

I’ve only just seen through here that meme has passed away. Just looked on her insta - so sad! I’m not a cat person but I have a dog and I don’t think you know how you would deal with it until it happens to you so any judgement is uncalled for I think. I would be totally devastated ❤
Absolutely - I think it’s clear to anyone who follows her that MiMi was absolutely adored and like a baby to her. I messaged Nikki once about something cat related and she was lovely in her response and grateful for my advise. I’m devastated for them. She can grieve however she likes.

Reactions: 21

Feztive

Omg, reading some comments on here! Just let her be happy, she’s obviously been grieving and missing meme nobody likes to watch people be upset and grieving. Some of your sound a right barrel of laughs on here 🙄

Reactions: 20

VoicingOpinion

This woman deserves a thread in the rave section! She isn’t like all the other influencers, she actually pays for things in her house. She says it how it is! I love this woman!!

Reactions: 19

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
for a woman of her age, the way she treats her home & her (expensive) belongs is shocking. Her dressing room is always an absolute pig sty - clothes dumped all over the floor, make up everywhere, stuff just chucked around. It’s like a messy teenagers room. She has a lovely home and an abundance of clothes/jewellery/make up but doesn’t seem to really appreciate it or take care of it. The volume of stuff she has is also quite shocking considering she works from home or from a warehouse - why the hoards or designer outfits and cocktail dresses, sky scraper heels etc - you live in Aberdeen pal, not Miami!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BabyG2020

I thought she was in her forties, her hair and make up ages her

I agree, we are all strangers to her and there are more than a few of us saying she needs help, what concerns me is if we can see it why can't her family see it, her sister is in her page cos she is always promoting her airbonne crap, the mother is on her page as she mentions her when he mentions her weight, the dead cat obsession is beyond a joke, the dining setting tables like she has done for years and nobody come round is creepy, the half finished rooms and projects are showing her mind is scattered everywhere, she can't even keep up with her washing for 2 people, she makes out it is a big chore, it's 2 people and she is home almost all the time, I had a look back on her videos i her gym shark gear racing that her ketone drinks give her so much energy, she is focussed, she sleeps better, she is organised etc ect
Reality is, she has horrendous dark circles round her eyes, she is dragging the dead cat out for sympathy, her foods Look must unappealing most days, she is bouncing off the walls one minute and crying the next, Surely her friends can see this too, no much wonder mark is out at the warehouse most days and golfing all weekend
True what they say Nikki money can't buy happiness
I think she’s just heartbroken about her cat, we all handle grief differently.: there’s no handbook. I don’t judge people on how they handle grief.

Reactions: 18

Curlygirld

I’m normally a big Nikki fan, but her stories about reorganising her freaking wardrobe whilst Mark and the girls work at HER business is so out of touch.
How many people can say feck it, I’m not working today because my wardrobe needs to be colour co-ordinated and it’s stressing me out because I don’t know if the creams are meant to sit with the whites waaaaa.
I’m just losing so much patience with these insta braggers lately, they do so little but expect so much praise.

Reactions: 18

HeedNip

I’ve never felt the need to comment cos I actually quite like nikki (she’s entertaining to say the least) but imagine saying those pics are a year apart when we all know they’re not 😂 2.5 years lol? Girl you crazy

Remember when she had a pop at pink peony home for basically eating shite and then saying that the ketone drinks don’t work? Well she’s basically just done the same thing, she said at the time that you can’t just eat what you want and expect the drinks to undo the damage yet here she is saying the still drinks wine and eats snacks! Such grubby tactics, people who struggle with their weight are so vulnerable to this shit. Also to say she never planned to lose weight WTF nikki every single Monday you’d be like ‘I’m raging I put on 3 pounds this weekend so I have to be good this week’ LIES!

I bought the ketones from my friend, they don’t work absolute garbage honestly.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I just find her a bit....,, I dunno. A bit vulgar. Everything is all so over the top and so...... try hard? The over the top hair/make up/nails when she doesn’t really go anywhere or see anyone on a daily basis. The borderline tacky in your face designer clothes. The house that is so styled and so over the top it doesn’t look comfortable or inviting. I dunno. It’s all just too much. Too high maintenance. She needs to take it all down a few levels. It all just comes across as a bit forced and a bit fake?

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m so baffled by this woman........

So she’s just been on Instagram stories.... at 1 in the afternoon- saying that she’s late for work at the warehouse she should’ve been there by this time....... so she then proceeds to sit and film herself chatting shit & clarting herself in make up and doing her hair......?! What?! You are late for work - fuck the fucking make up & hair - you don’t need any of that for going to sit in a warehouse! If you are late then get your arse out of the house and get where you need to be!!!! And then she’s casually filming herself making lunch...?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Guys ... can you please take a minute to imagine my horror when I thought “ ohhh I like the cardigan Nikki is wearing” ... I then google it and find it in Harvey Nichols for £1095 . Yep you read that price correctly . A grand . Safe to say I won’t be getting that cardigan

• Wow
  • Angry

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Her story today is saying she’s lost so much weight drinking wine, eating crap and not exercising... 🥴. And then said she’s never bothered about her weight and never intended to lose weight? I have followed Nikki for years and always liked her honesty... and followed all her weight highs and lows, she has always really cared about her weight and been on different diets. I can’t believe how much she has changed to be completely dishonest just to make some cash through an MLM 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ok she is now becoming absolutely ridiculous.

this evenings post on stories: “I don’t know how I’m still standing, I’ve cried so much but still soldering on” ———— while posing in another evening outfit in what looks like a plush hotel suite......

Get a fucking hold of yourself woman.

It was a CAT. A cat died. A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flipping heck. I know people going through genuine hardships and tragic times - terminal illness, financial ruin, deaths of loved ones in awful circumstances etc etc etc and none of them - none of those people - are making the spectacle of themselves like she is. She needs to get a grip & grow up and if she can’t do that she needs to stay off social media. She’s being ridiculous.

Reactions: 15

Joeyjojo

Ok..... I’m not trying to be cruel here at all but........ the posts she’s done this morning is a bit daft isn’t it? It’s her 10 year wedding anniversary and she’s still talking about the cat..... like, yes I know it’s awful when you loose a pet and of course it’s sad but you have to be a bit rational about it and get on with things, it’s not the same as loosing a person (sorry, but it’s not.)
I’m just not sure it’s healthy that it seems to be affecting her so much. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Let’s face it Mia wasn’t treated like a cat. She was treated like a baby so I understand her grieving. Everyone is different how they deal with things.

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
So heartbroken about wee baby darlin’ need a break from social media so can you just got follow my new dedicated keto page and shop via my link. Thanks so much! xoxo

Gosh Nikki I thought you had a wee bit more class than that.... if she’s just a “regular purchaser” of this why does she have a team and an up line?! You’re involved in an MLM business, you clearly benefit in some way financially either through a commission or money off or something so you should be declaring it as an AD every single time! Stop calling folk out when you are JUST as shady.