Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Nikki and found her funny but since she’s started the ketones and her cat has died she’s gone really weird. It’s so sad to lose a pet but I feel she’s too affected by it. I think there’s other problems and I hope she gets some help.

Reactions: 9
I liked Nikki and found her funny but since she’s started the ketones and her cat has died she’s gone really weird. It’s so sad to lose a pet but I feel she’s too affected by it. I think there’s other problems and I hope she gets some help.
I agree with all you have said, I don't think those ketones and flogging them, the fizz sticks and what ever this weeks thing she will get "obsessed" with will help, the 7 lips sticks and lip liners didn't help, the extra new tree didn't help, the redoing the spare room didn't help, the setting the dining table for nobody to sit at didnt help and constantly dragging on Mia and the public grieving for insta is not helping, she does need to take a few deep breaths step back and get some help as it has went on for too long and it's not healthy

Reactions: 7
She paid out for Invisalign ages ago but couldn’t stick to it so gave up 😬
That’s just lazy. I’ve had Invisalign myself and it does take a bit of getting used to but why would you pay out and not stick to it. It becomes old hat after the first month.

Reactions: 1
Her house gives me anxiety with the crap everywhere she’s at home most days has no children and a cleaner like seriously 😳

Reactions: 5
How on Earth is her house always such a tit tip?? Seriously, just how?!!!! It’s always such a mess - she’s at home all day, every day so
How the heck is it so messy? What exactly is she doing all day that means she can’t put things away or spend an hour getting these bloody Christmas decorations finished?

Reactions: 4
Why is she making such a fuss of having to keep her house in order?! She’s got ‘sooo much to do’ and near on having a melt down cos she needs to tidy up and put her Xmas decs up... she is so out of touch with reality! Most people have to maintain a household in addition to going to work full time and don’t moan like she does... she has a cleaner to do the actual cleaning 😂 just put your tit away after yourself it’s not that hard! I really used to like Nikki but she’s becoming such a brat!

Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t fathom the state of her house. She showed the utility room all neat & orderly just last week it feels like. HOW in gods name can it be in that state again. She is just a mink. Or as I like to say, a mink with money.

Reactions: 4
I thought she was in her forties, her hair and make up ages her

I agree, we are all strangers to her and there are more than a few of us saying she needs help, what concerns me is if we can see it why can't her family see it, her sister is in her page cos she is always promoting her airbonne crap, the mother is on her page as she mentions her when he mentions her weight, the dead cat obsession is beyond a joke, the dining setting tables like she has done for years and nobody come round is creepy, the half finished rooms and projects are showing her mind is scattered everywhere, she can't even keep up with her washing for 2 people, she makes out it is a big chore, it's 2 people and she is home almost all the time, I had a look back on her videos i her gym shark gear racing that her ketone drinks give her so much energy, she is focussed, she sleeps better, she is organised etc ect
Reality is, she has horrendous dark circles round her eyes, she is dragging the dead cat out for sympathy, her foods Look must unappealing most days, she is bouncing off the walls one minute and crying the next, Surely her friends can see this too, no much wonder mark is out at the warehouse most days and golfing all weekend
True what they say Nikki money can't buy happiness
I think she’s just heartbroken about her cat, we all handle grief differently.: there’s no handbook. I don’t judge people on how they handle grief.

Reactions: 18
I think she’s just heartbroken about her cat, we all handle grief differently.: there’s no handbook. I don’t judge people on how they handle grief.
no I’m sorry but her behaviour regarding the cat is completely over the top and she’s being ridiculous. It was a cat. They don’t live forever. It was sick and it died - it’s sad yes but she’s acting like the world has come to an end and she doesn’t seem stable or in control of her emotions whatsoever. She’s manic - highs and lows and honestly she really seems unhinged at the moment and in need of professional help. I’m not trying to be cruel at all - I genuinely am concerned, it’s gone way beyond the normal range of emotions.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd be bleeping heartbroken if my cat died. I worry about him if he's been out for 2hrs 😂 That might be thanks to my local Facebook groups and the amount of posts I see about missing or run over cats! 5 years ago I wouldn't have even dreamed of owning one too. I'd like to hope though that if I lost him though I wouldn't come across as erratic as Nikki. We lost our amazing family dog very tragically and suddenly about 7 years ago and I've never felt grief like it, even after losing all 4 grandparents over the years.

Reactions: 8
I'd be bleeping heartbroken if my cat died. I worry about him if he's been out for 2hrs 😂 That might be thanks to my local Facebook groups and the amount of posts I see about missing or run over cats! 5 years ago I wouldn't have even dreamed of owning one too. I'd like to hope though that if I lost him though I wouldn't come across as erratic as Nikki. We lost our amazing family dog very tragically and suddenly about 7 years ago and I've never felt grief like it, even after losing all 4 grandparents over the years.
But if you’re cat passed away would you spend the following 8 weeks crying and lying in your bed? Would you get the cats face printed on a mug? Would you get a ring made out of its ashes? Would you get a necklace to commemorate it loosing an eye? Would you spend time collating thousands of photos of the cat and then having over 500 printed off to make a photo album of the dead cat to give to your husband for Christmas? Would you keep its bed/food dish and have an emotional breakdown about giving it away to a charity? Would you sit and cry and have a breakdown multiple times on camera?

Because she’s done all of the above and seems completely off the scale at the moment. It’s a huge over reaction and really isn’t normal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not feeling that room with the Xmas tree in it, not my taste at all it’s a bit cold imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m not feeling that room with the Xmas tree in it, not my taste at all it’s a bit cold imo 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I hate all the black, I make a point of having no black items in my house (if I can help it) it reminds me of my first decorating mistake I made years ago.. I had black sofas AND a black carpet.. what a mess lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Link to her coat, £100! Yeh I’ll have 4 please 🙄she will prob only wear it once!

Yeah I hate all the black, I make a point of having no black items in my house (if I can help it) it reminds me of my first decorating mistake I made years ago.. I had black sofas AND a black carpet.. what a mess lol
I used to have black wallpaper in my front room, just on a feature wall it had a black background with grey flowers on and black curtains and black leather couches omg it became so depressing we had to get rid of it, we kept the couches but changed everything else lol it’s sounds awful but at the time it was very “in” 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.