Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Meme, I only follow from my home account now so miss a lot of stuff.
She must be devastated, as much as all the ketone rubbish annoyed me I did love how much she cared for and adored that cat.
So sad 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ok..... I’m not trying to be cruel here at all but........ the posts she’s done this morning is a bit daft isn’t it? It’s her 10 year wedding anniversary and she’s still talking about the cat..... like, yes I know it’s awful when you loose a pet and of course it’s sad but you have to be a bit rational about it and get on with things, it’s not the same as loosing a person (sorry, but it’s not.)
I’m just not sure it’s healthy that it seems to be affecting her so much. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Ok..... I’m not trying to be cruel here at all but........ the posts she’s done this morning is a bit daft isn’t it? It’s her 10 year wedding anniversary and she’s still talking about the cat..... like, yes I know it’s awful when you loose a pet and of course it’s sad but you have to be a bit rational about it and get on with things, it’s not the same as loosing a person (sorry, but it’s not.)
I've not looked but I agree. I've lost 3 cats, 2 I had for 22 years and one was a rescue I took on. It's heartbreaking yes, but have a couple of days then get in with it. Sitting sobbing won't bring them back. I still miss my last one 18months on but it doesn't make me sad, I smile at the lovely times we had & the fact that she had a much better time after I rescued her than she would've done otherwise

Reactions: 6
I feel for her, losing a pet really can be a devastating loss. A lady I know has lost her dog recently and she’s grieving badly. I do hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 10
I’ve only just seen through here that meme has passed away. Just looked on her insta - so sad! I’m not a cat person but I have a dog and I don’t think you know how you would deal with it until it happens to you so any judgement is uncalled for I think. I would be totally devastated ❤

Reactions: 15
I’ve only just seen through here that meme has passed away. Just looked on her insta - so sad! I’m not a cat person but I have a dog and I don’t think you know how you would deal with it until it happens to you so any judgement is uncalled for I think. I would be totally devastated ❤
Absolutely - I think it’s clear to anyone who follows her that MiMi was absolutely adored and like a baby to her. I messaged Nikki once about something cat related and she was lovely in her response and grateful for my advise. I’m devastated for them. She can grieve however she likes.

Reactions: 21
for goodness sake! I have dogs - and I have had dogs and cats (and various other animals!!!) all my life. Some have died naturally, some we have had to have put to sleep. Yes, it’s dreadfully sad when it happens and yes of course she’s upset but my point was that posting about her 10 year wedding anniversary and talking about the cat just seemed a little much, for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
for goodness sake! I have dogs - and I have had dogs and cats (and various other animals!!!) all my life. Some have died naturally, some we have had to have put to sleep. Yes, it’s dreadfully sad when it happens and yes of course she’s upset but my point was that posting about her 10 year wedding anniversary and talking about the cat just seemed a little much, for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I suppose everyone is different. I know I would be worse than Nicki if my baby died, I can’t even think about it actually 😩😭

Reactions: 11
It did seem like a bit of a strange post, happy 10 year anniversary and our dead cat is waiting for us 😬 To me it makes it sound like they’re both going to kick the bucket soon.

I do feel bad for her and she must be so devastated, it was clear how much she loved her cat. I’ve lost pets in the past and been just heartbroken about it.

Hopefully she feels better soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It did seem like a bit of a strange post, happy 10 year anniversary and our dead cat is waiting for us 😬 To me it makes it sound like they’re both going to kick the bucket soon.

I do feel bad for her and she must be so devastated, it was clear how much she loved her cat. I’ve lost pets in the past and been just heartbroken about it.

Hopefully she feels better soon.
Yes, it was a little strange the way she worded it, as though they’ll both meet her again soon, but maybe she’s in a very low head space and is missing her terribly, so she couldn’t help but mention it today. She must really be struggling.

Reactions: 6
Personally I couldn't criticise her for grieving a pet she loved so much, and at least she has the integrity of doing it offline mostly, how many others would be sobbing all over insta stories for the attention, adoration and engagement!

Grief and emotions are subjective. I didn't cry when my Grandad died, wasn't particularly sad. I don't then judge others on how they should behaved based on my own feelings. 🤷‍♀️

And at least whilst she's offline grieving she's not peddling her MLM snake oils!

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 the cats waiting for us. I’ll be seeing her cat soon as I’m deceased ! Crack pot

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 the cats waiting for us. I’ll be seeing her cat soon as I’m deceased ! Crack pot
Grieving on camera for her huns is not real how can it be it’s the same as acting surely? I’ve no doubt she is upset, but also she realises this is doin her no harm in recruiting more sheep?

Reactions: 2
Let’s face it Mia wasn’t treated like a cat. She was treated like a baby so I understand her grieving. Everyone is different how they deal with things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s face it Mia wasn’t treated like a cat. She was treated like a baby so I understand her grieving. Everyone is different how they deal with things.
Totally agree but doesn’t stop it being annoying 😂 wish It did. I unfollowed her cause she’s started to make me feel that “angry annoyed” way and no one is worth that kind of energy lol

Reactions: 1
Absolutely agree witb you on this, it was all a bit over the top, but this is nikki and she is ott with most things she does. I think she needs a break from instragram as it has been all over the place since her obsession with her keto drinks. I am convinced this break she is having she will come back with a new dog as she always said she was a dog person and not a cat person

Grieving on camera for her huns is not real how can it be it’s the same as acting surely? I’ve no doubt she is upset, but also she realises this is doin her no harm in recruiting more sheep?
It comes across all as one big fake act to me, yes she will be upset but tear stained face pics posted for the gram, we have all been in distressing, upsetting life changing situations and the never once would it enter my mind to take a photo of myself to prove to my anyone I am upset

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Her dedicated ketone page on insta has 800 followers already. If a single order is £140 she must be raking it in!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.