Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen anything as irresponsible as this silly fasting she is promoting. She kept saying she was feeling off and dizzy.... yet I bet she drives the car at some point. She’s promoting something she knows nothing about. She thinks she does, but she hasn’t really got a clue. Unfollowed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It really is just starving yourself for three days by the look of it with drinks. What are the drinks? Surely she can see that is bound to result in temporary weight loss and it’s so dangerous to prompt that on her company page. Feeling shaky and dizzy is horrible so why do it to yourself. She’s a grown woman promoting starvation Totally irresponsible with a large following.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Isn’t promoting diet-y things banned anyway? I vaguely remember Lauren Goodyear being warned by the ASA, and I think that was around the same time that all the influencers had to stop advertising tea-toxs.

Reactions: 3
I’m i the only person that gets really annoyed by her brand/designer obsession, just because something has a massive price tag doesn’t make it the best IMO and no I’m not jealous before anyone comes at me! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤣🤣
She’s obsessed with brand names. Like those new Marc Jacobs glasses she’s got. Sorry but those are awful!!!!!!! Far too big for her face abs a horrible shape. They look silly on her. She only got them because they were a “designer” label and cost a fortune. She thinks that money = style/class but that’s not the case. A lot of what she wears looks tacky, despite the exuberant cost.
it’s the same with those bloody jeans she’s got. The ones from Good American (the brand that one of the Kardashian girls is involved with) they are something like £200 a pair and they are just basic normal jeans - that you could get for £40 in any high street shop. But she has to have the ridiculous designer label that cost a fortune and she has to make a point of telling everyone. It’s just a status symbol for her.

Reactions: 8
Sooo she’s starved herself for 3 days, made herself ill. Now to eat a BLT when she apparently never eats bread and a cuppa with propa milk that she apparently never drinks 🤪. Pathetic! advocating fasting for 3 days, let alone to undo it all as soon as she stops with foods she supposedly never touches WTAF. Ohh and setting us up for her new pet so she will have some content how very transparent 🙈🤣

Also Uve got her mate Beggy Beckii rattling on about eating disorders like she knows wot she’s taking about😬and then there’s this. But god forbid she would call out her idol Nikki? Nooo it’s fine to tell thousands followers to starve urself in one breath to lose weight, but just throw in it’s not healthy to weigh urself everyday to make everything else she’s advocated fine 🤬😡 Is nothing private with these people? if you want to starve yourself for 3 days fine do it.but to promote it is absolutely abhorrent,stupid sad bint. defo something missing in her pathetic life, and it isn’t just the poor cat!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sooo she’s starved herself for 3 days, made herself ill. Now to eat a BLT when she apparently never eats bread and a cuppa with propa milk that she apparently never drinks 🤪. Pathetic! advocating fasting for 3 days, let alone to undo it all as soon as she stops with foods she supposedly never touches WTAF. Ohh and setting us up for her new pet so she will have some content how very transparent 🙈🤣

Also Uve got her mate Beggy Beckii rattling on about eating disorders like she knows wot she’s taking about😬and then there’s this. But god forbid she would call out her idol Nikki? Nooo it’s fine to tell thousands followers to starve urself in one breath to lose weight, but just throw in it’s not healthy to weigh urself everyday to make everything else she’s advocated fine 🤬😡 Is nothing private with these people? if you want to starve yourself for 3 days fine do it.but to promote it is absolutely abhorrent,stupid sad bint. defo something missing in her pathetic life, and it isn’t just the poor cat!
Not like Nikki to be speaking absolute rubbish, with her I don't eat processed food blah blah blah, then she is tucking into a sandwich and milk in her tea. Promoting fasting for 60 hours is just ridiculous, she is obsessed and takes everything to the extreme, there is something quite amiss from her life. She can buy all the designer stuff in the world, the multiple pairs of ridiculous looking glasses go on instragram and brag but it's all empty.
Not to mention thinking she is in there with z list celeb callum best 🤣🤣and some random footballer, the constant tagging them in their kocktail and ketone stories 🤣, all they are doing are lining their pockets as well as their own but too shallow to see it

Reactions: 7
for a woman of her age, the way she treats her home & her (expensive) belongs is shocking. Her dressing room is always an absolute pig sty - clothes dumped all over the floor, make up everywhere, stuff just chucked around. It’s like a messy teenagers room. She has a lovely home and an abundance of clothes/jewellery/make up but doesn’t seem to really appreciate it or take care of it. The volume of stuff she has is also quite shocking considering she works from home or from a warehouse - why the hoards or designer outfits and cocktail dresses, sky scraper heels etc - you live in Aberdeen pal, not Miami!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
for a woman of her age, the way she treats her home & her (expensive) belongs is shocking. Her dressing room is always an absolute pig sty - clothes dumped all over the floor, make up everywhere, stuff just chucked around. It’s like a messy teenagers room. She has a lovely home and an abundance of clothes/jewellery/make up but doesn’t seem to really appreciate it or take care of it. The volume of stuff she has is also quite shocking considering she works from home or from a warehouse - why the hoards or designer outfits and cocktail dresses, sky scraper heels etc - you live in Aberdeen pal, not Miami!
It is shockingly disgusting the way she keeps this dressing room and quite often the other rooms upstairs she has stuff chucked everywhere, I would say she is spoilt but more realistically she is just a clarty midden. She is not just like this room, her admitting she doesn't wash her face or take off her make up before bed gives me the shudders.
She really is coming accross as quite a sad woman, all these things, a beautiful house, money no object but empty existence. I personally look forward to her taking days to setting up the beautful dining room for Christmas, I know this year homes in Scotland we may not be allowed to have people round, but the past 2 years we could and she set up that dining room and nobody came round and she never ate at it once 😂

It is shockingly disgusting the way she keeps this dressing room and quite often the other rooms upstairs she has stuff chucked everywhere, I would say she is spoilt but more realistically she is just a clarty midden. She is not just like this room, her admitting she doesn't wash her face or take off her make up before bed gives me the shudders.
She really is coming accross as quite a sad woman, all these things, a beautiful house, money no object but empty existence. I personally look forward to her taking days to setting up the beautful dining room for Christmas, I know this year homes in Scotland we may not be allowed to have people round, but the past 2 years we could and she set up that dining room and nobody came round and she never ate at it once 😂
That’s the part that I will never comprehend. Such a beautiful home, could easily host dinner parties/Christmas does all the elaborate set ups for literally NO ONE to enjoy. It’s a bit like having a shrine to someone and just closing the door over for no one ever to step foot in. Why doesn’t she offer to donate one of the trees and go decorate it at the care home local to her? Does a couple living alone really need 3 Christmas trees?! I really think she believes the more she has the happier she will be but things don’t equal happiness.

It annoys me soooo much how she doesn’t take her makeup off at night and then films herself the next morning with panda eyes. I find it bizarre

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It annoys me soooo much how she doesn’t take her makeup off at night and then films herself the next morning with panda eyes. I find it bizarre
It’s so grotty especially when she wears so much make up day to day. Seems a waste to spend all that money on skincare only to sleep with a full face on. To be fair her skin looks fine though no breakouts so maybe she’s just lucky.

Reactions: 5
It makes me heave the thought of her pillowcases 🤮 I’d be embarrassed to video myself in yesterday’s makeup.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.