Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So heartbroken about wee baby darlin’ need a break from social media so can you just got follow my new dedicated keto page and shop via my link. Thanks so much! xoxo

Gosh Nikki I thought you had a wee bit more class than that.... if she’s just a “regular purchaser” of this why does she have a team and an up line?! You’re involved in an MLM business, you clearly benefit in some way financially either through a commission or money off or something so you should be declaring it as an AD every single time! Stop calling folk out when you are JUST as shady.

Reactions: 15
So heartbroken about wee baby darlin’ need a break from social media so can you just got follow my new dedicated keto page and shop via my link. Thanks so much! xoxo

Gosh Nikki I thought you had a wee bit more class than that.... if she’s just a “regular purchaser” of this why does she have a team and an up line?! You’re involved in an MLM business, you clearly benefit in some way financially either through a commission or money off or something so you should be declaring it as an AD every single time! Stop calling folk out when you are JUST as shady.
Absolutely should be an AD, every time, correct me if I am wrong, these keto sachets are £134 for 20 sachets, she drinks 2 a day and that is what she preaches you should be to get maximum results, so a box lasts her 10 days?? Is she going through 3 boxes a month for herself and how many for (nikki get that phone away from my face Marko). ??
I have said before she is shady as she has been spoken to by ASA before for nnot being honest with ads, hence the OTT with the candles, these ketos should be declared an ad they are all. Over her page lately, I get she is upset about her meme but overload of ketones today

Reactions: 6
The stone is sweet but I'm going to be the grammar police and say someone else should have checked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get she's upset, we all love our pets but I'm getting bored now. Want to see some content from her, I liked watching her doing whatever she was doing

Reactions: 4
I fully appreciate how sad it must be to loose a much loved pet but I feel uncomfortable watching the tributes on a business page. By all means share that with your family and friends 🤷‍♀️

I’m completely bored with the dead cat chat on her Instagram page now. I’ve honestly seen people make less of a fuss when they have lost a human relative. Seriously- The cat died, it’s sad, the end.

Absolutely should be an AD, every time, correct me if I am wrong, these keto sachets are £134 for 20 sachets, she drinks 2 a day and that is what she preaches you should be to get maximum results, so a box lasts her 10 days?? Is she going through 3 boxes a month for herself and how many for (nikki get that phone away from my face Marko). ??
I have said before she is shady as she has been spoken to by ASA before for nnot being honest with ads, hence the OTT with the candles, these ketos should be declared an ad they are all. Over her page lately, I get she is upset about her meme but overload of ketones today
by the time you add on the postage costs they are about £140 per box all in. She’s saying she’s been taking 2 sachets a day and her partner is on them too - so if he’s on 1 a day that’s a box a week. Seriously who has £140 a week to spunk on bloody glorified juice?!!!! Madness!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If she wasn’t make a decent amount from the drinks then why come out of mourning to promote them on her page but nothing about her actual interior business.

Surely if I skipped breakfast, reduced my carbs and necked a sugar free red bull I would also be buzzing and loose weight! Sounds like a very expensive dodge scheme judging by the z list celebs that promote it. I will stick with my lockdown load 🐷🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m completely bored with the dead cat chat on her Instagram page now. I’ve honestly seen people make less of a fuss when they have lost a human relative. Seriously- The cat died, it’s sad, the end.

by the time you add on the postage costs they are about £140 per box all in. She’s saying she’s been taking 2 sachets a day and her partner is on them too - so if he’s on 1 a day that’s a box a week. Seriously who has £140 a week to spunk on bloody glorified juice?!!!! Madness!!!!!!
I do feel sorry for her as she’s obvious heartbroken. But ‘dead cat chat’ really made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Am I right? Did she just thank her dead cat for her weightloss? I have a cat - I would be absolutely devastated if anything happened to him. Beyond gutted. But she seems to find any opportunity to shoehorn Meme into anything she posts now 🙄

Reactions: 5
Am I right? Did she just thank her dead cat for her weightloss? I have a cat - I would be absolutely devastated if anything happened to him. Beyond gutted. But she seems to find any opportunity to shoehorn Meme into anything she posts now 🙄
yeah it’s kinda ridiculous now.

Reactions: 2
yeah that’s what I assumed she meant.....
I wasn’t sure but came to the conclusion that grief had stopped her from eating , she got to her target weight and was thanking the cat?! Very bizarre.
I do like Nikki and hope she’s OK in time.

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t sure but came to the conclusion that grief had stopped her from eating , she got to her target weight and was thanking the cat?! Very bizarre.
I do like Nikki and hope she’s OK in time.
yeah same, I like her and I enjoy her chatty content and find her quite endearing- but the keytones stuff isn’t my thing and neither is all the cat stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.