Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah same, I like her and I enjoy her chatty content and find her quite endearing- but the keytones stuff isn’t my thing and neither is all the cat stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️
Same. I’m definitely a dog person.
I’m a bit disappointed she’s selling ketones as the proper PT and nutrition guys are calling them out saying it’s total BS and such a waste of money. £140 for less than a months supply is a mad price.

Reactions: 2
That is such a strange thing for her to imply. I mean most people grieving would probably loose weight as you don’t feel like eating but to celebrate it, tasteless 😢
I feel she has lost the plot, celebrating your weight loss and thanking your dead cat,
It all seems in poor taste and seems everything is for the Instagram when I feel she should be looking after her mental health as she was getting quite bizarre ever since she started her ketone obsession

Reactions: 5
I feel she has lost the plot, celebrating your weight loss and thanking your dead cat,
It all seems in poor taste and seems everything is for the Instagram when I feel she should be looking after her mental health as she was getting quite bizarre ever since she started her ketone obsession
theres definitely been a shift in her since the keytones/lockdown. She’s been a bit all over the place and then there’s been a few very odd things she was saying on stories just prior to the cat getting sick. She seems quite fragile and not as happy as I think she tries to portray herself as.

Reactions: 6
I get that she's lost her beloved cat and it's awful but I find thanking the cat when she has reached her weight loss goal very bizarre. If she comes back going on about ketones again I'm going to have to unfollow which would be a shame as I liked her content before.

Enjoyed certain parts of her content before the keytone undisclosed ADs, honestly was shocked at the price of them. She bigged them up so much about Improving her psoriasis and energy levels but all she mentioned lately is the weight loss.

I skip her stories lately , I've not been a longtime follower and wondered if she had ever mentioned if they ever planned to have kids or anything of that topic. Totally get that people choose to be kid free or maybe struggled with infertility. Just wondered if shehad ever mentioned it? Just because she treats the cat like her baby, which tbh so did I before I had a human kid haha.

Enjoyed certain parts of her content before the keytone undisclosed ADs, honestly was shocked at the price of them. She bigged them up so much about Improving her psoriasis and energy levels but all she mentioned lately is the weight loss.

I skip her stories lately , I've not been a longtime follower and wondered if she had ever mentioned if they ever planned to have kids or anything of that topic. Totally get that people choose to be kid free or maybe struggled with infertility. Just wondered if shehad ever mentioned it? Just because she treats the cat like her baby, which tbh so did I before I had a human kid haha.
she mentioned it once, just that at the moment they are happy as they are, that they don’t have any great desire to have a baby etc - she didn’t mention anything about having any fertility issues or anything like that and she just genuinely sounded like they enjoy the lifestyle they have and that kids aren’t really something they are interested in having and maybe never will.

Reactions: 3
she mentioned it once, just that at the moment they are happy as they are, that they don’t have any great desire to have a baby etc - she didn’t mention anything about having any fertility issues or anything like that and she just genuinely sounded like they enjoy the lifestyle they have and that kids aren’t really something they are interested in having and maybe never will.
Thank you! Never knew that, totally get it though I have a few friends in the same situation.

Reactions: 1
I get that she's lost her beloved cat and it's awful but I find thanking the cat when she has reached her weight loss goal very bizarre. If she comes back going on about ketones again I'm going to have to unfollow which would be a shame as I liked her content before.
Wierd isn't it. Most people would say, I've been really stressed because of XYZ & not been eating ... Because of this I've naturally lost weight as didn't feel like eating & am currently at my goal.

As soon as she gets a grip and starts living her life she'll likely be out of target. I'm not saying she'll pile it on, just that grief weight is a bit like water weight. She'll likely need to eat a nutritional balanced diet to get to goal and remain there ... Without the fake magic powder 😳

Wierd isn't it. Most people would say, I've been really stressed because of XYZ & not been eating ... Because of this I've naturally lost weight as didn't feel like eating & am currently at my goal.

As soon as she gets a grip and starts living her life she'll likely be out of target. I'm not saying she'll pile it on, just that grief weight is a bit like water weight. She'll likely need to eat a nutritional balanced diet to get to goal and remain there ... Without the fake magic powder 😳
But the expensive dust is a lifestyle change! 🙄

• Haha
I know thanking her cat that has passed away and thanking the ketones but no word of thanks for the personnal trainer she trained with 3 times a week, I really feel for people who see her going on about her new ketones selling business and not being completely honest about it, but they will be parting with £140 for 10 days of Sachets, (she has always said she takes 2 sachets a day)

Reactions: 10
The thing with her is, she’s very slim & petite anyway. She was never “overweight” -
She just wanted to get back to her wedding weight but if she had just cut out all alcohol and done a bit of exercise everyday that would have happened anyway - without these daft drinks. She claimed initially that the drinks were helping with her psoriasis and all of that and that the weight loss was just a bonus but everything she says about them is to do with weight loss - how much she weighs/the stats from her scales/progress photos of her now/showing that she’s wearing smaller sizes in her clothes etc it’s all about weight loss. It’s just a totally false representation and false advertising- those drinks have not caused her to loose weight- she’s lost weight because she’s been skipping meals (her words) and because she’s been using a PT.

Reactions: 13
The thing with her is, she’s very slim & petite anyway. She was never “overweight” -
She just wanted to get back to her wedding weight but if she had just cut out all alcohol and done a bit of exercise everyday that would have happened anyway - without these daft drinks. She claimed initially that the drinks were helping with her psoriasis and all of that and that the weight loss was just a bonus but everything she says about them is to do with weight loss - how much she weighs/the stats from her scales/progress photos of her now/showing that she’s wearing smaller sizes in her clothes etc it’s all about weight loss. It’s just a totally false representation and false advertising- those drinks have not caused her to loose weight- she’s lost weight because she’s been skipping meals (her words) and because she’s been using a PT.
I honestly can’t believe people believe in this nonsense in 2020. The diet industry is vile. Fatty4life sells them aswell. She yo-yos the same 4 stone every year but now it’s suddenly magic drinks. Pull the other one love

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t believe people believe in this nonsense in 2020. The diet industry is vile. Fatty4life sells them aswell. She yo-yos the same 4 stone every year but now it’s suddenly magic drinks. Pull the other one love
Some people will honestly believe anything other than accepting the truth. Loosing weight- actually loosing fat - isn’t some mystery, it’s very basic. Use more calories than you consume over a sustained period of time and you will loose weight! It’s that simple. It’s not always easy and that’s the key - it has to be a complete lifestyle change; not “a diet” but a new way of eating/exercising and living, from which you don’t go back to old habits.

Reactions: 3
Ok she is now becoming absolutely ridiculous.

this evenings post on stories: “I don’t know how I’m still standing, I’ve cried so much but still soldering on” ———— while posing in another evening outfit in what looks like a plush hotel suite......

Get a bleeping hold of yourself woman.

It was a CAT. A cat died. A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flipping heck. I know people going through genuine hardships and tragic times - terminal illness, financial ruin, deaths of loved ones in awful circumstances etc etc etc and none of them - none of those people - are making the spectacle of themselves like she is. She needs to get a grip & grow up and if she can’t do that she needs to stay off social media. She’s being ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Ok she is now becoming absolutely ridiculous.

this evenings post on stories: “I don’t know how I’m still standing, I’ve cried so much but still soldering on” ———— while posing in another evening outfit in what looks like a plush hotel suite......

Get a bleeping hold of yourself woman.

It was a CAT. A cat died. A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flipping heck. I know people going through genuine hardships and tragic times - terminal illness, financial ruin, deaths of loved ones in awful circumstances etc etc etc and none of them - none of those people - are making the spectacle of themselves like she is. She needs to get a grip & grow up and if she can’t do that she needs to stay off social media. She’s being ridiculous.
She actually needs to give herself a shake, absolutely agree she needs to grow the hell up, "I have cried so much but soldiering on" here is a another pic of me at the Gleneagles Hotel with the woman I sell my defusers and do candle promotions for (Gemma from soul candles),. She is acting like a spoilt brat,
There are people going through extremely difficult financial hardships, watching loved ones battle terminal illness, people facing life saving treatments in hospital alone, deaths, people loosing their jobs left right and centre, she has really got on my nerves the way she has played on Mia passing, it's all is becoming attention seeking, he needs to take some time out, she is being ridiculous, how old is she????

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree she should be getting a grip or at least not posting it all over Insta. I wonder if she’s ok, she seems a bit unhinged lately 😬

Yep it’s a no from me too with her behaviour
Just coming on the last few days to either advertise the magic dust or share pics of her all done up at some fancy hotel
I feel she is getting very boasty lately

Reactions: 8
She obviously has a lot of followers who pander to her when she behaves like this - "I haven't stopped crying" must bring loads of sympathy through the DMs and she clearly thrives on the attention. Same with the weightloss pics - she'll lap up all the "OMG you look amazing hun" comments!

I agree she should be getting a grip or at least not posting it all over Insta. I wonder if she’s ok, she seems a bit unhinged lately 😬
I agree, even before meme she was coming accross as unhinged, I don't think she is as happy as she makes out, I feel she should take a long break from insta or go back to how she was before ketones, but I supposed at the end of the day she is a business woman and she will be making a grear deal of money and getting herself free ketones by promoting it all the time, but I do hope she is going to start declaring them as an ad, as that is what they are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.