Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite obvious that she was on facetime or zoom, jeez

Why shouldn't she do her hair and make up? If that's what she likes why not?

Reactions: 4

I assumed from her stories beforehand it was facetime but the pictures she posted didn't look like that, also I went with the consensus on here, Tattlers are often quite astute.

I agree she is quite entitled to make up as she pleases 👍

Reactions: 1
I do think from some of tbe things she has said about wooden features Marko telling her to stop slobbing when she has not done her hair and make up that she does this (which takes her hours, I am glad to have been spared the hair tutorial as it very dated and the lip chocolate / latte lip combos are hideous) but he likes the trophy wife at all times and she is like a needy child who sulks when he plays golf and gets glammed up when he doesn't. So they are having bilinis same as the other night, she is glammed up as she would have been but tonight is a "date" night??
What is the difference? I don't really get these public announcements of date nights

Reactions: 2

From the photo she posted on stories it didn’t look at all like it was a FaceTime or zoom call she was on - it very much looked like the person was in the same room. If she posts it, then it’s fair game to comment on it. Again, she can do whatever she wants with her hair or make up but if people here want to pass comment on it, so be it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Been waiting on this. Its pathetic that if somebody comments positive about someone on here they are that person. Actually I'm not Nikki, I'm double her age, I'm not her mother either. But, away you go love if it makes you feel better. Really sad 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been waiting on this. Its pathetic that if somebody comments positive about someone on here they are that person. Actually I'm not Nikki, I'm double her age, I'm not her mother either. But, away you go love if it makes you feel better. Really sad 🙄
If you want to, you can start a thread for Nikki in the rave section on tattle. That’s what that section is for.

so you are apparently in your mid 60s, have no connection to Nikki yet whenever you come into this thread you just pop up to argue with whatever is being discussed here and trying to defend Nikki.... what’s the point? What’s your motive?! You like her, that’s fantastic- start a rave thread for her and fill your boots. But your weird comments on this thread just make you look either like some super fan or, that you are Nikki or someone connected to her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys ... can you please take a minute to imagine my horror when I thought “ ohhh I like the cardigan Nikki is wearing” ... I then google it and find it in Harvey Nichols for £1095 . Yep you read that price correctly . A grand . Safe to say I won’t be getting that cardigan

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Guys ... can you please take a minute to imagine my horror when I thought “ ohhh I like the cardigan Nikki is wearing” ... I then google it and find it in Harvey Nichols for £1095 . Yep you read that price correctly . A grand . Safe to say I won’t be getting that cardigan
It’s obscene isn’t it. Sorry but I don’t like it at all - my old granny used to wear similar style cardis!!!

Reactions: 3
If you want to, you can start a thread for Nikki in the rave section on tattle. That’s what that section is for.

so you are apparently in your mid 60s, have no connection to Nikki yet whenever you come into this thread you just pop up to argue with whatever is being discussed here and trying to defend Nikki.... what’s the point? What’s your motive?! You like her, that’s fantastic- start a rave thread for her and fill your boots. But your weird comments on this thread just make you look either like some super fan or, that you are Nikki or someone connected to her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well said

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me!!!!!! But in her defence, there are only so many dead cat's eyes you can have on your person (or is there) so I don't begrudge her the cardy 😉

What do you gift your beloved at Christmas when she has everything and only wants her dead cat back. I know! Another cat! Or in her case TWO!

Safe to say though, Begster she ain't 🤣

P.s. I ain't Nikki with the dead eye cat jewellery 👍

• Haha
It’s awful, i think these designers make ugly things on purpose so people with more money than sense/taste will buy them, I wouldn’t have that cardi given to me, I saw a Versace top in house of Fraser the other day, it was absolutely vile I didn’t even look at the price 🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 4
Those white strips won’t last a wash 🤣. Won’t the kittens be clawing at her. Even with the spare cash I just don’t think I would spend that on a cardi

Reactions: 2
Wonder who “Santa” was? Thought they weren’t doing presents this year!?

Good money in the interiors business isn't there?!

Better than being a Qualified Accountant it would seem. I'm sure she claimed it took her 11 years to qualify, then promptly dumped it for "interiors".

They have a catalogue of properties to let and they are furnished high spec...a la Nikki. That probably rakes in a steady income too.

Wooden features worked offshore for years then grabbed himself a ten years younger missus who doesn't mind him playing golf all the time (pre covid). All is well in Nikki world ..... or is it 🤔

Wonder who “Santa” was? Thought they weren’t doing presents this year!?
Some fucken "no presents" over a grand for one! I'm sure she got a Versace dressing gown one year!

The bogging velvet pyjamas she had on are £150 for the jacket and £90 for the trousers...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.