Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so baffled by this woman........

So she’s just been on Instagram stories.... at 1 in the afternoon- saying that she’s late for work at the warehouse she should’ve been there by this time....... so she then proceeds to sit and film herself chatting tit & clarting herself in make up and doing her hair......?! What?! You are late for work - duck the bleeping make up & hair - you don’t need any of that for going to sit in a warehouse! If you are late then get your arse out of the house and get where you need to be!!!! And then she’s casually filming herself making lunch...?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It must be really frustrating for the girls who work in the warehouse when she's fannying about like that while they lug boxes about and sort all the orders!

Reactions: 6
I’m so baffled by this woman........

So she’s just been on Instagram stories.... at 1 in the afternoon- saying that she’s late for work at the warehouse she should’ve been there by this time....... so she then proceeds to sit and film herself chatting tit & clarting herself in make up and doing her hair......?! What?! You are late for work - duck the bleeping make up & hair - you don’t need any of that for going to sit in a warehouse! If you are late then get your arse out of the house and get where you need to be!!!! And then she’s casually filming herself making lunch...?!?
Thought exactly the same! Wtf?!
Can only assume she decided not to go in.

Reactions: 2
Makes me sick
So unrealistic
Her day make up is like my going out makeup
We are not all as lucky to have such a choice as Nicki

Reactions: 4
Makes me sick
So unrealistic
Her day make up is like my going out makeup
We are not all as lucky to have such a choice as Nicki
I don’t really like the way she does her make up. I wish she would drop the dark lip liner with nude lip gloss look - it’s so ageing on her and looks like something out of a strip club circa 1993. She looked her best during the summer in the middle of lock down - no hair extensions, no fake nails, no or minimal make up, normal clothes.

Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand why she doesn’t cleanse in the evening when she has so many layers of product on 🤮

Reactions: 9
I bloody love her but the sleeping in make up makes me sick , Especially for someone who has all the time

Reactions: 5
I don’t really like the way she does her make up. I wish she would drop the dark lip liner with nude lip gloss look - it’s so ageing on her and looks like something out of a strip club circa 1993. She looked her best during the summer in the middle of lock down - no hair extensions, no fake nails, no or minimal make up, normal clothes.
Agree. I think her makeup suits her until she puts on that lipliner then bam, it ages her about 15 years!
I’ve been so lazy and hardly bothering with make up. I have to wear a mask at work so half my face is covered anyway.

Oh jesus wept not another post about her dead cat, it's getting all a bit much now, she is getting quite boring now, selfish, spoilt, needy, bragging , attention seeking and the add 10 years on strip club lip combo, not to mention the not marking the ketones and add in all of her stories, I think there are a few getting fed up and unfollowing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only went and bought some soul arum melts, oh my god what a waste of money, didn’t really smell of anything tbh, what the hype is I don’t know, waste of money, my partner even said what’s that smell 😷

I only went and bought some soul arum melts, oh my god what a waste of money, didn’t really smell of anything tbh, what the hype is I don’t know, waste of money, my partner even said what’s that smell 😷
I bought a candle and was so disappointed ☹ it smelled quite nice but when I burned it there was literally no scent at all! Such a waste of money and certainly won’t be buying from them again.

Reactions: 3
I bought a relax mini set couple years ago. Absolutely vile, sold it at a carboot recently for £1 🤷

• Haha
It must be really frustrating for the girls who work in the warehouse when she's fannying about like that while they lug boxes about and sort all the orders!
Yeah but she does own the company. That’s the privilege I’m afraid. If I owned a company and didn’t want or really have to be there.. guess what I wouldn’t lol. 😂

What is that about?
Nikki would come on here with an account (keeping it real 82)pretending it wasn't her, then was really aggressive with her posts and got banned, I think she is at it again under a different name again, which she has every right to do but be transparent and honest and say

Reactions: 1
Yeah but she does own the company. That’s the privilege I’m afraid. If I owned a company and didn’t want or really have to be there.. guess what I wouldn’t lol. 😂
This is true but you also wouldn’t have loyal and hard working staff because of this. I run a salon and I work as hard as my staff. I imagine she pays the minimum wage too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.