Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given how rarely she wears the same thing twice I checked back.. that’s the dress she wore in April 2018 for the candle launch thing she had. It’s not from this time last year, she’s talking utter shite.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
All those things she posted about being in the sales .... they were all still extortionate prices. Sorry maybe I'm a cheapskate but I'd not pay those prices for any of it 🤷

All those things she posted about being in the sales .... they were all still extortionate prices. Sorry maybe I'm a cheapskate but I'd not pay those prices for any of it 🤷
A little bit Braggy if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Given how rarely she wears the same thing twice I checked back.. that’s the dress she wore in April 2018 for the candle launch thing she had. It’s not from this time last year, she’s talking utter shite.
Knew it was longer then a year
Her face looks so different too it defo wasn’t last year
Anything to promote those drinks though ay?!

Her story today is saying she’s lost so much weight drinking wine, eating crap and not exercising... 🥴. And then said she’s never bothered about her weight and never intended to lose weight? I have followed Nikki for years and always liked her honesty... and followed all her weight highs and lows, she has always really cared about her weight and been on different diets. I can’t believe how much she has changed to be completely dishonest just to make some cash through an MLM 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her story today is saying she’s lost so much weight drinking wine, eating crap and not exercising... 🥴. And then said she’s never bothered about her weight and never intended to lose weight? I have followed Nikki for years and always liked her honesty... and followed all her weight highs and lows, she has always really cared about her weight and been on different diets. I can’t believe how much she has changed to be completely dishonest just to make some cash through an MLM 🤦🏽‍♀️
So true. I’ve also followed her for a few years now and she would always go on about her weight and what diet/healthy eating plan she was on along with the exercises she was doing whether it was bike rides, the gym or sessions with her personal trainer (who she advertised for a period on her instagram too).

I’m shocked at how much she has changed as she always came across as someone who was straight talking but now I struggle to believe what she’s saying half the time especially when it’s clear she’s talking actual shite when it’s related to Ketos in any way.

Reactions: 10
We all know what wooden fucken features is getting her for Christmas ffs! It's not fucken ketos! It's a new baby darlin 🤪

So true. I’ve also followed her for a few years now and she would always go on about her weight and what diet/healthy eating plan she was on along with the exercises she was doing whether it was bike rides, the gym or sessions with her personal trainer (who she advertised for a period on her instagram too).

I’m shocked at how much she has changed as she always came across as someone who was straight talking but now I struggle to believe what she’s saying half the time especially when it’s clear she’s talking actual shite when it’s related to Ketos in any way.
I gotta agree 👍

Reactions: 2
We all know what wooden fucken features is getting her for Christmas ffs! It's not fucken ketos! It's a new baby darlin 🤪

I gotta agree 👍
My money is still on a peleton bike 🙄
Her weekend of stories has been oh look at me I am so skinny and its apperently down to the ketones😂, rustling up more customers more like, then as she obviously got some dm's that she looked good before so not all nikki you are amazing, which she needs the nikki you are amazing validation each day, just before midnight she whips out a poor me my cat died 3 months ago post!
Grow up woman!!

Reactions: 3
I find it so distasteful of her to compare loosing a human to a pet. It’s really sad her cat passed away but we are meant to outlive animals, they by nature have a shorter life span. Grief is personal and has no time limit but there comes a time to reflect and remember privately. How will this make many of her followers who are living through the loss of a person feel 🥺.

I’m sorry but did she seriously just say that a cat dying is worse than loosing a human being?

she’s really beginning to annoy me.

IT WAS A bleeping CAT! THEY DONT LIVE FOREVER, YOU GET A CAT IN THE FULL KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY LIVE FOR MAYBE 10 YEARS OR WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s honestly just become nothing but a joke. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never felt the need to comment cos I actually quite like nikki (she’s entertaining to say the least) but imagine saying those pics are a year apart when we all know they’re not 😂 2.5 years lol? Girl you crazy

Remember when she had a pop at pink peony home for basically eating shite and then saying that the ketone drinks don’t work? Well she’s basically just done the same thing, she said at the time that you can’t just eat what you want and expect the drinks to undo the damage yet here she is saying the still drinks wine and eats snacks! Such grubby tactics, people who struggle with their weight are so vulnerable to this tit. Also to say she never planned to lose weight WTF nikki every single Monday you’d be like ‘I’m raging I put on 3 pounds this weekend so I have to be good this week’ LIES!

I bought the ketones from my friend, they don’t work absolute garbage honestly.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
After she’s read here ( I’m sure she does) we’re gonna get a massive post or 78905 stories about how keytones are fab, sad cat crap and I’ll have you know that pic WAS a yr ago, shouty, shouty, I don’t have to justify myself to tattle bastards, Nikki 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Exactly! She used to go on diets to help her psoriasis and not really to lose weight. She never sticks to it though, always ends up on benders at the weekends. All these "ketone" people will never manage their "diets" once we get back to normal. They are always on holidays, meeting friends for lunch, dinner etc! They are taking advantage of the fact we're all stuck at home this year.

I just think it’s telling that another well known account that is heavily pushing the ketones shite is also saying it’s life changing for her, she gets better sleep, is more motivated etc however her insta stories say differently.

She’s constantly on moaning and has even been in tears as of late because of her random down days, she hasn’t been up to ‘getting things done’ lately and going by the times she posts her insta stories has been up to 4am most nights over the last two weeks. Funny that eh?

I just think it’s telling that another well known account that is heavily pushing the ketones shite is also saying it’s life changing for her, she gets better sleep, is more motivated etc however her insta stories say differently.

She’s constantly on moaning and has even been in tears as of late because of her random down days, she hasn’t been up to ‘getting things done’ lately and going by the times she posts her insta stories has been up to 4am most nights over the last two weeks. Funny that eh?

I was thinking this about Nikki too.

As she said she was getting up earlier than usual, was super motivated, her psoriasis had cleared, she was craving less junk / wine, exercising etc ... supposedly all due to the buzz of the drinks! Now she’s gone back on all of those things 🤔 but obviously still flogging the ‘magic’ drinks 🤥

Has she SERIOUSLY got a Christmas tree bauble with the dead cats name on it?!?

what in the name of duck is wrong with her?
Surely to god her husband must be just thinking this is madness at this point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.