Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just came across a Nikki wannabe... My Home is My Haven 🙃
She needs her own thread that one ,her face isnt symmetrical like 2 different people, irritates me the way she keeps trying to engage her bored looking husband in her chat.

Reactions: 5
She needs her own thread that one ,her face isnt symmetrical like 2 different people, irritates me the way she keeps trying to engage her bored looking husband in her chat.
Aw I know. I find she goes right through me. Talks absolute shite as well. Who in their right mind drives all the way down to London for a few days away? Still in the middle of a pandemic babe..... She’s been out at the shops most days anyway so not that surprised.
Think I will make a thread!!!!

• Heart
Aw I know. I find she goes right through me. Talks absolute shite as well. Who in their right mind drives all the way down to London for a few days away? Still in the middle of a pandemic babe..... She’s been out at the shops most days anyway so not that surprised.
Think I will make a thread!!!!
I reckon as her husband has sold his dads house they living the high life, the more I watch her the more irritated I am, she looks like she has had a half face transplant either that or a glass eye 🙈

Reactions: 1
I get nikki is upset about her cat and understandably so, so focus on her and leave the Ketone chat out, but she must be making a lot of money from these, stories today after new nails flashing "worried about my ketone girls" no hun worried about your ketone cash more like

Reactions: 4
The keytone chat is really boring. It’s all a load of absolute bollocks, the constant posting about people saying they lost like 9lbs in a week just by drinking it...... load of rubbish!!!!!!!! It’s just water weight, that’s not actually fat loss at all and the same effect would be achieved if you drastically cut carbs anyway. It’s all just a massive marketing ploy.
I like following Nikki and do enjoy her chat but it’s a shame she’s jumped on this bandwagon- she’s absolutely tiny herself so never needed to loose any real weight and she’s rolling in money so spending £140 a time on a box of 20 sachets of glorified squash isn’t really an issue for her.

Reactions: 6
She always says she is NOT doing keytones for the weight loss, its for her skin etc. Then today " i have created another page for my ketones so you can follow my weight loss journey:rolleyes:"

Reactions: 8
It does seem all about the Ketones again and despite what she has always claimed it is 100% about the weight loss for her, but she is nowhere near drinking the amount of alcohol she used to drink, it would be Interesting to see how much she continues to stay at the weight she is now without the Ketones and sticking to the no alcohol and exerciseing. What I dont get is, she seems to be an ambassador for these with her I will send you a link so you can buy them through me, she must be making money or discount for herself why these are not declared as an ad, she did get herself into a little bother with the ASA before my not declaring ads hence the over the top I will declare this as an ad now

Reactions: 2
It does seem all about the Ketones again and despite what she has always claimed it is 100% about the weight loss for her, but she is nowhere near drinking the amount of alcohol she used to drink, it would be Interesting to see how much she continues to stay at the weight she is now without the Ketones and sticking to the no alcohol and exerciseing. What I dont get is, she seems to be an ambassador for these with her I will send you a link so you can buy them through me, she must be making money or discount for herself why these are not declared as an ad, she did get herself into a little bother with the ASA before my not declaring ads hence the over the top I will declare this as an ad now
it’s all MLM pyramid scheme crap, so yep will defo be making money selling them x

Reactions: 2
Maybe booze blues from the weekend or lockdown life?!
bit concerning the way she kept saying goodbye and then continued the stories and the part about wanting to run away from everyone.... what’s that all about?! She said she’s been feeling odd since Saturday....

pregnant...?

bit concerning the way she kept saying goodbye and then continued the stories and the part about wanting to run away from everyone.... what’s that all about?! She said she’s been feeling odd since Saturday....

pregnant...?
Maybe just on a roll with moaning 🤣 I know some days life does just feel an effort when there are no plans or routine. Watch this space though as bound to do a story on her story 🤪

Anyone just seen her latest Instagram stories...?
Yes, has she been on the grape juice all weekend or realising the keto dust she raved on about in the beginning giving her so much energy and making her so happy is actually load of crap. I got really upset the other day at her fake laughing saying knowing her luck meme would live for another 10 years, for someone that was posting her make up streaked face with crying to then say that, I thought she is displaying the most bizarre behavior lately

Maybe booze blues from the weekend or lockdown life?!
I think booze, she has had quite a good lockdown the last few weeks with personnel trainer twice a week, nails getting done, her business does not seem to be affected by lockdown,at work seeing people and people supporting her business by buying from them, gifted hampers for picnics and out for dinner etc etc. I think it was a Weekend on the booze, I would rather not drink if I acted like this after it

Last edited:
No update on the cat today...
wasn’t she meant to be at the vet again with it this afternoon?! Eeek.

On the Ketones. She admitted to me that it is an MLM. Should be marked as an ad everytime she mentions them, makes me so angry 😠

Reactions: 1
Awww I’m so sad for her she’s lost her wee cat 😭
My 22 year old cat has been back and forward to the vets the past two weeks and think we’ll have to make the decision soon so know how she’s feeling 😪

• Heart
It’s so sad, was wondering how she got on at the vet appointment. I really feel for them

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.