Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong I quite like Nikki BUT have you heard her this evening talking to a fking cat?!? I’m cringing so much I’ve nearly bitten my own teeth.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she will delete those in the morning. Did it last week and then deleted next day. Think she has a drink problem.

Reactions: 11
Nothing says 'I'm having a great time' like sitting talking and singing into your phone all night making sure everyone you don't actually know, knows your 'having a great time' 🤷

Reactions: 8
Great advert for her business 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mario was copying her cat voice this morning and it was cringe as duck, worse than Nikki

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd be raging if my pal was sitting on her phone all night! When nikki drinks I crrrrringe!! 🙈

Reactions: 5
I like Nikki, she doesn't take herself too seriously and I love her cat videos 😂

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed probably a year ago. Voice goes through me, talking to the cat like a moron does my nut in, the constant free stuff she got gifted (like celebrities, I don’t agree on accepting free stuff constantly just because you can when you have the money to buy and pay for it yourself, which clearly she does) her condescending moany always the victim attitude was the final straw. Oh and the drinking, drunk stories, urshy the wine glass tack. Just basically if she was chocolate she’d eat herself and that got hard to view.

P.s. forgot about the constant dieting but continued binge drinking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s the worst account I’ve came across. That voice 🤢 she looked off her face, old drunk

Reactions: 9
I actually really like Nikki, her cat makes me laugh she’s an arshole 🤣🤣
Nikki drunk makes me laugh she don’t pretend to be anything she’s not unlike majority of instagramers 🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
Unfollowed probably a year ago. Voice goes through me, talking to the cat like a moron does my nut in, the constant free stuff she got gifted (like celebrities, I don’t agree on accepting free stuff constantly just because you can when you have the money to buy and pay for it yourself, which clearly she does) her condescending moany always the victim attitude was the final straw. Oh and the drinking, drunk stories, urshy the wine glass tack. Just basically if she was chocolate she’d eat herself and that got hard to view.

P.s. forgot about the constant dieting but continued binge drinking!!
Maybe she doesn't?

Attachments

I actually really like Nikki!
Although I do admit the cat stories are annoying and it bugs me how pissed off she gets if someone dares to comment on her posts to ask where somethings from when she’s already tagged it 🙄

Dario (husband of thehomethatjomade) spilling the tea about Nikki over on Jo’s thread 🤣☕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.