Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf in her defence it appears that her husband bought them without her knowing?

also I appreciate people are struggling but she does give food to food banks etc. And as much as people are critical of people spending money- we do need people to spend to help the economy
Im gonna say she new all about it.
Probs picked them out too! And oh yes all the donating she does that she insists on letting everyone know about its so self serving. I’m sure we all donate but do we even tell our friends never mind to boast about it the way these huns do? And tbh I don’t care how much she spent on the cats. But for someone that brags about donating so much,it is very upsetting that she didn’t adopt and use her platform to highlight that. I mean she loves to brag when she gives so it would of been a perfect opportunity.Also not sure spending thousands on these cats is the help our economy needs right now? God help her if anything happens to these cats. Tom cats love a good old spray too😝 let’s hope she’s gets them fixed so yet more unwanted kittens are not made.

Why did she get 2? Or are they a breed that like company of another cat?
All animals like company but she got two cuz she’s a brat. Why have one designer piece when you can have a matching pair 🤪

Reactions: 6
She should have adopted so so many homeless unwanted cats and kittens. But obviously not designer enough for her 😡😩
I'm so disappointed to see that she got designer shorthairs when there are so many cats in shelters that need homes 😩 I used to really like her but this has put me right off.

Reactions: 4
Im gonna say she new all about it.
Probs picked them out too! And oh yes all the donating she does that she insists on letting everyone know about its so self serving. I’m sure we all donate but do we even tell our friends never mind to boast about it the way these huns do? And tbh I don’t care how much she spent on the cats. But for someone that brags about donating so much,it is very upsetting that she didn’t adopt and use her platform to highlight that. I mean she loves to brag when she gives so it would of been a perfect opportunity.Also not sure spending thousands on these cats is the help our economy needs right now? God help her if anything happens to these cats. Tom cats love a good old spray too😝 let’s hope she’s gets them fixed so yet more unwanted kittens are not made.

All animals like company but she got two cuz she’s a brat. Why have one designer piece when you can have a matching pair 🤪
Adopting isn’t for everyone?

Reactions: 1
this is the woman who spends hundreds of pounds on vulgar, over the top, tacky looking clothes/glasses/nails/Christmas trees etc just because it’s “designer” or has an exuberant price tag; those kittens are no different. They were bought as a status symbol. They couldn’t possibly lower themselves to just go to a shelter and rehome a stray or god forbid buy a tabby. No, it has to be some over the top expensive animal, and not just one but 2!!!!

Reactions: 7
this is the woman who spends hundreds of pounds on vulgar, over the top, tacky looking clothes/glasses/nails/Christmas trees etc just because it’s “designer” or has an exuberant price tag; those kittens are no different. They were bought as a status symbol. They couldn’t possibly lower themselves to just go to a shelter and rehome a stray or god forbid buy a tabby. No, it has to be some over the top expensive animal, and not just one but 2!!!!
ABSOLUTELY THIS👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Why because it takes more And the animal likely wouldn’t come with a designer label 😡

ABSOLUTELY THIS👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Why because it takes more And the animal likely wouldn’t come with a designer label 😡
Takes more effort I should of said 😡

"Recently put a deposit down on one" 🤬 Instead of lining some breeders pockets who more than likely couldn't care less about their animals, go to a shelter and adopt!!!
Wow so she will start a craze for these designer cats much like all the other wannabe celebrities do with their of the moment throw away pet accessories. So now this breed of cats can be considered chavy 😝

"Recently put a deposit down on one" 🤬 Instead of lining some breeders pockets who more than likely couldn't care less about their animals, go to a shelter and adopt!!!
Not everyone who breeds animals doesn’t care? What a ridiculous comment

Reactions: 9
Omg, reading some comments on here! Just let her be happy, she’s obviously been grieving and missing meme nobody likes to watch people be upset and grieving. Some of your sound a right barrel of laughs on here 🙄

Reactions: 20
Omg, reading some comments on here! Just let her be happy, she’s obviously been grieving and missing meme nobody likes to watch people be upset and grieving. Some of your sound a right barrel of laughs on here 🙄
it’s not her being happy with the cats at all, it’s the way she has chosen to do it that has upset people. Go to an animal rescue centre and you will understand. Happiness is not achieved by chucking money at stuff. Imagine the happiness she could of given to an unwanted cat or two. And to all involved in the process. And the good she could of done by advertising the great joy of adoption of animals as opposed to fuelling the breeding of them.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I just mean that they make money from animals that's all. I know they'll care about them, but I feel bad that there are so many unwanted pets in shelters.
I also think her cats are absolutely gorgeous and I hope she's happy after grieving so much for meme. I just wish she would've raised awareness of the importance of rescuing instead of buying 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I find it weird that after having Mia for 13 years all she uses to symbolise her memory is an eye that the cat lost prior to her death. Surely there is something else that reminds you of Mia rather than her diseased eye?

Reactions: 5
I find it weird that after having Mia for 13 years all she uses to symbolise her memory is an eye that the cat lost prior to her death. Surely there is something else that reminds you of Mia rather than her diseased eye?
I agree! Odd 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I so agree the necklace with the eye and now a tattoo with the eye, it is just a weird way to remember her beloved cat by her diseased eye. My money is next on her not finishing the albums with the 5,000 photos for mark's christmas 🤔

She won't deal well with them destroying the place. Que the " we just didn't have the time for them but they have gone to a loving 5* new home" I give her 4 weeks.

Reactions: 6
I have a British blue. They're lovely cats, brilliant nature. I can totally understand why she's went for that breed, proper gccf breeders are not in it to farm kittens for money, they generally love the breed and take their animals to shows and kittens are brought up in loving environment. They don't leave mum til at least 12 weeks and had both sets of immunisations.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.