Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lazy does a person have to be to not just run a cotton pad with micellar water on or whatever to take makeup off, it’s so gross 🤮

Reactions: 5
How lazy does a person have to be to not just run a cotton pad with micellar water on or whatever to take makeup off, it’s so gross 🤮
I would expect such lazy behavior from my teenage daughter, she can leave a messy room but no where near the state of Nikki's dressing room or leave her face full of make up to sleep in, the sheets and pillowcases must be covered in it

• Sick
Seems quite a few peole have been fed up with her content recently!
I don't blame them, her content is rubbish of late, it's all come back to the weight loss, stories about her keto page which is more like a calum best and filipe fan page, it's embarrassing,
High charged new Keto drink talk yesterday whilst off to the personal trainer. What I would find more honest and interesting is shelve the keto drinks and let's see your journey with the PT and food you eat, no ketones just honesty but that won't make her money so wont

Reactions: 6
Seems quite a few peole have been fed up with her content recently!
She must have noticed followers leaving her westholme property page as she is promoting a ketone give away, to enter you have to her property page, and her ketone side kick's pages, Nikki does not like to loose followers

• Angry
Reactions: 2
What is the point of her having a nice house that she is actually spending lots of money on extending, when it’s always a tit hole?! I know we all have times when our houses are not as tidy as we would like but ffs she lives in a pigsty! I actually can’t fathom how she can make such a mess, I just couldn’t live like that.

Reactions: 4
What is the point of her having a nice house that she is actually spending lots of money on extending, when it’s always a tit hole?! I know we all have times when our houses are not as tidy as we would like but ffs she lives in a pigsty! I actually can’t fathom how she can make such a mess, I just couldn’t live like that.
Nikki is all for show! That’s why she has the house, for everyone to say woow your house is fabulous. Like the rest of the insta huns she thrives off the attention and validation! Quite how it gets into such a tit tip is beyond me. There’s just the two of them they don’t actually work not in the true sense let’s be honest. And they have a cleaner fgs wtaf. She buys way more than she would ever need she is greedy and needy in equal measures. The husband needs to reign her in but, I recon he lets her do as she pleases, so that he can do as he pleases 🤣🧐

I’m normally a big Nikki fan, but her stories about reorganising her freaking wardrobe whilst Mark and the girls work at HER business is so out of touch.
How many people can say feck it, I’m not working today because my wardrobe needs to be colour co-ordinated and it’s stressing me out because I don’t know if the creams are meant to sit with the whites waaaaa.
I’m just losing so much patience with these insta braggers lately, they do so little but expect so much praise.

Reactions: 18
Oh god - more boring shite about the dead cat...... yawn. Why does she cover up the cats eye?! It had its eye out - big deal!!!

Nikki is all for show! That’s why she has the house, for everyone to say woow your house is fabulous. Like the rest of the insta huns she thrives off the attention and validation! Quite how it gets into such a tit tip is beyond me. There’s just the two of them they don’t actually work not in the true sense let’s be honest. And they have a cleaner fgs wtaf. She buys way more than she would ever need she is greedy and needy in equal measures. The husband needs to reign her in but, I recon he lets her do as she pleases, so that he can do as he pleases 🤣🧐
She really is disgustingly untidy and disgustingly greedy, she constantly seeks validation hence the cat stories coming out again last night, yes it's sad it was weeks ago, she took time out, she took a holiday to Italy to grieve but yet she is still prattling on for attention. I think your right doormat Marko just let's her get away with everything so he can do as he pleases, he seems to have friends and interests but all she has is her insta huns and spending money so she can come on insta and boast, quite a sad life if you scratch away at what she portrays in insta

Reactions: 7
Christmas won’t be the same this year because her cat died.......

What the duck?!?!?!?!?!?

Reactions: 9
Oh dear.... it just really keeps getting more and more desperate at Westholme Property 😂🙈

I genuinely really liked Nikki. I thought she was funny, had a bit of personality etc.. honestly she’s just the exact same as all these fake hungry witches.

The 30 minute update on fitness... no Nikki it was a 30 minutes you loving adoring your reflection and showing off your flat tummy in a crop top. She’s stopped her cardio like she mentioned the other day and the PT sessions for almost a month because, if you didn’t know, her cat died. So actually it’s not an update about fitness. It’s another plug for you to sell this powdered shite. Tries to claim randomly in the midst of it she’s declaring as an AD - funny it’s not marked as one though... because she’s NOW promoting the stuff.. you’ve been doing that all along you silly cow! Imagine going and getting yourself dolled up in your gym shark crop top and trousers just to stand in front of your phone to show people how good you look?! This was the middle of the week when she’s working at home doing admin/not wearing the Apple Watch she HAD to get/home editing her house whilst her husbands up at the workshop dealing with their business and she’s fannying around selling for all we bleeping know Cremola Foam to folk to help them lose weight.

Nikki do us a favour - go get a new pet or something that will fill this void in your life. You’re literally becoming manic in all this and it’s not looking good on you at all.

Reactions: 11
I just find her a bit....,, I dunno. A bit vulgar. Everything is all so over the top and so...... try hard? The over the top hair/make up/nails when she doesn’t really go anywhere or see anyone on a daily basis. The borderline tacky in your face designer clothes. The house that is so styled and so over the top it doesn’t look comfortable or inviting. I dunno. It’s all just too much. Too high maintenance. She needs to take it all down a few levels. It all just comes across as a bit forced and a bit fake?

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but she hasn’t lost that much weight!!
To warrant getting rid of all them clothes!!
She is acting like she was a 16 and now a size 6 so then yes would absolutely agree your clothes would be way too big!
But come on one or two dress sizes she could of got away with wearing all of them clothes she just showed us for her depop account!
I have lots of sizes in my waldrobe I’m a 12 but can wear a 14 as I’m big boobed but also fit in a size 10 top!!
Personally I think it was another brag and look at me moment with the named clothes!
People must feel so sad and inferior when they see that and think there stuff isn’t good enough 😩
But let me tell you I get so many compliments from my primark outfits I wear I have a simple black top with puff sleeves from primark and every time I wear it people always ask where it is from!

Just telling you that as an example a £6 basic top from primark and then she has dresses that are expensive and quite out there with the bright colours and sequins very ‘look at me’that go unnoticed and the cheap top wins!

Sometimes less is more
And it’s not always about the named label

Reactions: 13
It’s just really bad isn’t it - so many of her clothes are unworn. She just seems to buy stuff all the time, if she sees it, she has to have it - no thought of wether she actually needs it or has anywhere to wear it to. I just don’t get it. I don’t see the point in buying hoards of clothes that just get left hanging in a wardrobe never worn....? (Or in her case, left in a pile on the floor or left in a heap in the dressing room) like how many short sequin nude coloured dresses does 1 woman need?!!!!

It's not just any old New Look, Primark, Asda clothes either (probably like most of us here would wear!) - there's the likes of Versace and Michael Kors in that pile of clothes she's selling. How people can mindlessly shop these brands for clothes they clearly don't need is beyond me. Its just so unnecessary.

What a load of shite, I completely agree with you @Dont swipe up! - she is banging on like they’d be hanging off her but they wouldn’t at all. If she really loved them and was gutted to sell them, take them to the bloody tailors!! It’d cost pennies to do compared to the amount of money she spunks away on clothes, she must have a personal Hermes driver who delivers tit to her because she does this regularly and there’s always an insane amount of clothes!

Again today Nicki is meant to be 'working' from home but instead is unpacking her grocery shop and reorganising her kitchen. The perks of being your own boss I guess.

Reactions: 4
God her screeching about the watch 🙉How old is she fgs? Also I imagine it’s the same screeching she does when she can’t get her own way, or something she wants to buy is not available. I bet Some poor assistant in Zara has been bawled out like that many a time 😬spoilt rotten brat😡

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.