Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
We're all celebrating weight loss today in my house 🤣 Getting pizza with my sister later 😃

Im down almost 38 pounds, sister 37 pounds, my mum 28 pounds and now at her goal weight and my dad lost 80 pounds in 2019 😊

Wrecked after my walk 😂 Shower, pjs, pizza and netflix 😃
20210414_191249.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Gembo

VIP Member
Finally! A stone down! It’s only taken me since January 😬 I’m so glad that I stuck with it though, I feel so much better in myself. It has been so frustrating having weeks on end where the scales didn’t move, or I kept gaining and losing the same pound. Only a bit further to go but I’m trying to be patient.
C4A45E84-2882-4889-8DA6-C0D67A55A126.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Stimpii

VIP Member
4.5lbs off for me. Had weighed on the Friday last time as it was my sons birthday so had 2 days extra for my loss. I swear kids birthdays are great for weight loss as I had 3 days where I literally didn’t stop 😂

3 stone in total lost now. I’m so proud of myself for sticking to it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Stimpii

VIP Member
So I was at least 2 stone overweight when I got pregnant but here’s my progress.

Top pics i’m 15 stone 3.5 (heaviest I’ve ever been in my life 😬) bottom pics I’m 12 stone 8. So currently I’m 13 pounds under my pre pregnancy weight.

F2FE56FA-3BF0-43DD-A440-2442116A47C0.jpeg

My target weight is 11 7, which would still have me at overweight so if/once I reach it I’m gonna see how I feel. The mum tum is gonna take some shifting but after having 3 children I’m trying to learn to accept my body shape. Weight always comes off my waist first and then I carry more on my bum and thighs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Morning everyone!
Just weighed in and I’m down 2lb this week, so 11st 7, total weight lost since 5 Jan is now 2st 10lb. I’ve not done my usual exercise this week due to other plans so I’m looking forward to getting back into a rhythm next week.
I’m so close to my next target of a healthy BMI, really excited to get there and reach a 3 stone loss hopefully shortly after.
Never in a million years would I have thought I could do this, so grateful for the support on here 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Feb 14th 18 stone 2
April 21st 17 stone 3.75
Only lost .25 of a pound in the last week. Was up all night sick so trying to concentrate on pictures

Screenshot_20210421-131152_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210421-131318_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Guys I’ve got an amazingly bougie NSV for you today.. I have been birthday present shopping for my 30th, my other half’s bought me a beautiful necklace from my favourite jeweller, but every necklace I’ve ever bought from them I’ve had to have the chain extended for my fat neck 🙃 today I walked straight out the shop with a necklace in the standard size, three inches shorter than usual. I’m so happy 😂 yet fuming I have to wait 10 days to actually wear it.

Ps I had a successful shopping trip yesterday as well - down to size 14 jeans from 16/18 🙌🏻 and size 12 tops. Slowly getting there. I’ve had a total binge day today with a cheat meal, I’m eating crisps and I’ve got millionaires shortbread to eat my feelings during LOD but I don’t care 😂 I’m just a couple of pounds off the three stone mark and feeling good. I hope to get there before things really go off the rails for my birthday next month.

• Heart

101d

VIP Member
5895BAAD-25B7-4224-A887-FBC701A91884.png

5 months of calorie counting done! Can’t believe I’ve managed this long 🤣 On average I’ve lost about 3lbs a month

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 542801

Trying not to be mad 🤣 Im so annoyed that's all I've lost. I know I'm only aiming for 3 pounds a month but the past 3 days alone I've walked over 43k 😂

Has anyone any tips on what I could be doing wrong ?

I've had a fair bit of dairy even though I'm lactose intolerant 🙈
I've gone over recommended carb and fat intake a few days. I just count my calories, wonder if I should start concentrating on nutrition now ? 😳😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈
Upped average water intake from 1 or 1.5 litres to 2 to 2.5
Oh, but you aren't doing anything wrong at all. It's 16 weeks ago that you weighed 20 stone/280lbs/127kg. You now weigh just under 17st 4lbs/242lbs/110kg. So you've shed over 38 lbs in that time, which is [drumroll] just under 3lbs A WEEK. You were aiming for 3 pounds A MONTH.

If I switch to furrin measurements (kilograms), you've lost pretty much 17 kilograms. What weighs 17kg? Well, one of these does (it's a type of Gazelle).
1619266464326.png

You've gone from the weight of a Giant Panda carrying a Koala to that of a Serengeti-skipping Topi in just 16 weeks.

1619266876590.png

I started off at the weight of a Harbour Seal. Haven't weighed myself, but I'm hoping to eventually reach a Jaguar

1619267046188.png
1619267272290.png

Which pretty much means getting rid of a Giant Anteater in the process.

1619267421013.png

• Heart

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
It's payday takeaway so weighing in a day early:

Week 18: -2 lbs
Total: 3 stone 1 lb

- BMI is now 28 (down from 35+).
- 9 inches (!) off my waist.
- Another 2 stone-ish to go. 🥴

Next goal: 7 lbs off in May, 7 lbs off in June! Let's do this!!

• Heart

101d

VIP Member
Weighed in a day early as I know I’ve got a nice big dinner tonight and it probably wouldn’t do the scales any good!

Another 0.8lb gone meaning I’m 2.6lbs away from target! This last bit is going very slow but since starting CC I’ve not had any weight gain (touch wood!!!!!!!!)

466F424F-E86B-44BF-8500-510DCCEB978F.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I'm so happy! Finally reached 1 stone weight loss. Still got a couple of stone to go, and it's taken me 4 months 😅 but I'm so happy 😊

• Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Week 18: -4.25lb! My biggest loss so far and i’m now the lowest weight I have on record from my weight loss attempts over the last 8 years! I’m 0.5lb away from the scale starting with a new stone too 🎉

• Heart
  • Wow

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Starting a 100k walkathon tomorrow for charity for the whole of May. Im getting 50 to 70k a week so want to be done by the 14th 😊

Got to 17'2 today. 2 more pounds to go for 3 stone loss. And Im down 23 pounds since March 🤞🥂

These pictures are 18 stone 2 and 17 stone 2 today 😊

Calories 1800-2200 a day. Burn 300 to 900 a day exercising. Height 5 foot 11 🥰

Screenshot_20210430-202848_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210430-202851_Gallery.jpg

• Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
-2lb for me this week and I could cry with happiness. I’ve had the shittiest week after going through a breakup last Sunday so it’s been SO hard to stay on track. I think this is the first time in my life I’ve dealt with sadness without turning to food. Very proud of myself 😁😁
1lb until my stone and a half.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Stimpii

VIP Member
0.5 off for me this week, but that means I’ve reached a 2 stone weight loss in 8 weeks. Super proud of myself. Zero takeaways, no binges and have calorie counted every day.

• Heart

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
I fit into my wedding dress!! The stress was real. However fit in nicely and my mum even said my back looked flatter than when I last had my fitting over a year ago!

I'm just not allowed to change at all now for 8 weeks 😂

• Heart