Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I'm been keeping low in terms of my numbers until I felt a bit better in what I was doing. I have settled into 5:2 quite well and hope to continue until at least June if not hopefully target but I am trying not to see to far ahead as it sets me back. I 'restarted' on the 6th April, so I am on weigh in 2 and down 6.2lbs. I am very chuffed as it was also my time of the month last week.

Week 1: - 4.2Lbs
Week 2: - 2lbs

Target one is 14 st 7 and I have 2.7lbs to go! Taking it half a stone at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Hello lovelies, hope it’s ok for me to jump in? I have a huge amount of weight to lose partly because I’m a comfort eater but also because of medication I was on. Finished now and back to the gym tomorrow which I’m dreading tbh.

Hoping you guys will be inspirational as I’m pretty down on myself and feeling like it’s all a bit insurmountable ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Feeling bit fed up today.
No change on scales for days.
Husband saying 6lb weigh loss in 30 days is bit poor he would have expected more. He always goes on extreme diets and hardly exercises.
His day time working diet consists of coffee and fags but then evening he has big meal and snacks loads.
Off to walk the dog again.
Taking kids to park later just feel frustrated.
Went a few hundred calories over yesterday's but half term here still and w kids were playing up.
I'm just trying stay postive mindset.
That if I keep being consistent with calories and exercise it will pay off.
Please don't listen to him! 6lb in 30 days is a great loss! Consistency is so important and it will add up.

Posting this again for anyone who needs it!

Screenshot_20210320_093105.jpg

Reactions: 15

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Week 19: -1lb. That’s my weekly target and i’m due on so I would have been surprised if it had been more (but still slightly disappointed it isn’t more even when I know I shouldn’t be!). I’ve now moved into a new stone and i’m just 3.25lb away from my initial target of 35lb in 35 weeks! Off to celebrate with a 6 mile walk in the rain 😂

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Popping on to try and keep myself accountable before my birthday blowout next week.. the treats are already stretching over multiple days/trips out/occasions with different people 😬

Jumped on the scales this morning and I’m officially at the 3st loss mark. I can’t quite believe it. It’s weird because I know logically when I look in the mirror that I’ve lost weight but I feel like my body looks the same still (bloody hips and tops of my legs are the worst part). Thank god for baggy jeans which prove it!

• Heart

Married2019

After disappearing for 2 weeks (I didn't go mad, but equally I wasn't tracking my calories or exercising, I just needed a mental break from it) and then a week back on track, I'm down another 2.2 pounds 🎉

I know it might not suit everyone, but I'd highly reccomend taking a wee break from tracking calories/water intake/exercise etc if it feels like it's getting too much mentally. You don't have to go mad eating rings around you-I ate pretty much what I am eating tracking but a few extra treats, the break did me the world of good and I'm full of motivation again!

nbt

VIP Member
Hi everyone,

I’m joining in as I really need some accountability.

I’m currently 12st 3 and seeing as though this time last year I was about 2 stone less than that, I’m not happy!

I’ve decided to calorie count because that means I can start straight away, no excuses. I’ve reopened My Fitness Pal and have input my food for the day, so here goes!

Off to do some housework now to keep me busy so I don’t count down the hours til dinner time 😐

• Heart

Lau123

Hi all 👋🏼
I'm back after falling off the wagon spectacularly!
Long story short a handful of our friends and a few family members have announced pregnancies. While I am absolutely thrilled for them all, we've had a very long fertility battle so I took the news pretty hard and unfortunately stuffed my face to make myself feel better 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Back to calorie counting today and it's been a good first day, I'm full and stuck to my calories 😊

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Soooo.. anyone else’s scales give them weird readings sometimes? 🥴 Mine just told me I was 10st 14.. is that not the same as dead on 11st..? 🤔

ANYWAY.. reaching ‘10st something’ after starting the year as 14st something is a massive mental milestone so I’m taking it 😂 absolutely buzzing!

• Heart
  • Haha

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Early weigh-in as it's my monthly cheat day today:

Week 22: -2 lbs
Total: 3 stone 9 lb (51 lbs!!)

Scale didn't move all week, then bumped down 2 lbs overnight. 🤷‍♀️ My metabolism knows I can't let down Tattle. ;)

• Heart

Robbie09

VIP Member
Weigh in this morning as it’s 10lb off in 3 weeks.
Simply from counting calories and swapping from SW as I’ve been a dick with that plan the past few months.
Feeling so much happier and confidence is coming back

• Heart

Sven

VIP Member
I’m back. I have felt so stressed out all day, then this afternoon we took daughter to the park and I ran around it while she played - I feel so much better now. I also was very impressed with how long I could run for without struggling or wanting to stop! A month ago I would never have been able to.

• Heart

jarv

VIP Member
I dropped to 77.9kg on the scales this morning so I hit my mini goal 🥳 I'm close to being a stone down since January too. I'll weigh tomorrow as it's official weigh day but then try to avoid scales for a few days as I don't want to get back into bad habits of weighing everyday and not seeing a consistent downward trend.

Today is going to be a difficult one. I'm bloody knackered as I didn't sleep very well and work is really full on at the moment so I'm going to try my best to not overeat and stick within calories but flipping heck it's hard when all you want to do is go home and have a pizza in front of the telly 😂

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I got down to 10st 9.75 yesterday, new lowest weight and a loss of over 2lbs for the week, very surprising (think it was a bit hormonal though).

Off to the big smoke today for afternoon tea so having a couple of days off guilt free, I am hoping to get my steps in and do a gym workout tomorrow morning in the hotel so things don’t go tooooo crazy, we’ll see if I can be bothered 😂 have a lovely weekend everyone and enjoy the sun!

14.25 lbs to go until target.. 0.25lb until 50lb loss since Jan. So proud of the stats 🙌🏻

• Heart

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Slow and steady really does win the race! I started last March, am 3 stone down and now at a healthy weight but taking that time has really helped me to build sensible eating habits that I can sustain long term. I know I'll never regain the weight because I've completely overhauled my relationship with food, nutrition overall and fitness. I'm a million times more active than I was a year ago.

You didn't gain the weight overnight, so it's not going to come off overnight either. And there is no rush - the time will pass regardless!

If there is one thing I have learned it is the patience and consistency are just as important as what you put in your mouth.

• Heart

VomitCulture

-2.2lbs this week. So happy with that considering I was +1.5lbs last week and spent 5 days this week not tracking, eating some treats & exercising a little less.

It felt good mentally to have a bit of a break but my motivation is back up now, 2.8lbs til I hit a healthy weight 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 14

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
My weigh day is Monday now but…had to come and say, if I’m the same then as I am today then I’ve finally beaten my lowest weight!! All those weeks posting I couldn’t lose etc, I’m over the moon.
In non scale news I bought a size 10 skirt which doesn’t fit so that’s a bit of a shitter. I think I’m about a 10 on top now but a solid 12 still on the bottom, really getting on my nerves that my hips just aren’t shifting 👀

• Heart

Stimpii

VIP Member
I’ve weighed a day early today as I’m off out for food and drinks this afternoon. Lost 2lbs 🎉 30lbs lost, 22.5lbs till my target weight. At the start it seemed such a massive target but i’m feeling better every week.

Side note, I haven’t drank alcohol in 11 months, wish me luck 😅🙈🤢

• Heart