Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sineadmc85

I disagree that a story like this makes the pod more popular.
I know we all love the scatty Joanne as it's so relatable but not when it comes to her friends, esp the one she's on the pod with. Them been friends is what the pods about sure.
As a previous poster said there comes a point where this behaviour can't just be excused as 'ah Joanne, she's gas'.
What she did was really hurtful and disrespectful and made Vogue look foolish in front of her family for entrusting Joanne with this responsibility.
I think we all would have really enjoyed seeing her looking well all dressed up, having a laugh with Vogue and her family and actually enjoying little Otto. I would have loved to see those photos as seeing them get on is what really makes the pod popular.
Even her excuses seemed disrespectful, half blaming Vogue. Like, maybe if she was a bit sorry you'd understand.
I agree that it seems like she's outgrown Vogue, which is awful considering V has been a very good friend to her letting her live in her home etc.
This is one thing she asked Joanne to do for her and she couldn't do it.
Gas that previously people were kind of out to get Vogue on this thread but seems like she's the real sounder after all.

Tbh, i think a lot can be forgiven where there is a business relationship based on Joanne being a disaster. Stories like this make the pod more popular so I think Vogue will live with it. If your work depends on having hilarious/disastrous private lives, you probably love when things go a bit wrong and things like this happen. If Joanne is loved up, she needs to start fucking shit up elsewhere hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 19

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I wouldn't give two shiny shites what pippa middleton thought of me to be fair. It's not about who was there. It's about having respect for the host and the child who invited you and she rocked up looking rough af

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
Spencer looks the best, very fit looking and well-groomed... there's a lot to be said for the sober life.
I can't get over Joanne.... is she just completely burning the candle at both ends and working non-stop?! Poor girl should give herself a break

• Heart

Bezzzz

Lunchable …I am always and forever with you. any or all mentions of Pippa or anyone of the British ‘class’ system being used as a point of comparison or social standing will receive a :

FUCK PIPPA MIDDLETON AND ALL AND EVERY ONE OF THEM

they are not a benchmark of anything good, decent or respect … none of it!

• Heart

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Her attempt at telling the story from the Gaeltacht. It was like listening to a toddler tell a story. At this point I think they should just rebrand to 'We Ghosted Vogue' after the next break and have the pod be Joanne, Spencer and Joe.

• Haha
I'm probably only repeating what others have said but it was very bad form of Joanne to miss the Christening. Whatever about just being an attendee, but she was Godmother, she HAD to be there. They chatted about the christening a few times on the podcast so Joanne obviously knew so much about it. It doesn't make sense why she would schedule botox and other appointments for that morning. Hair/ makeup should have been her only appointments. I wonder was she miffed that she wasn't the only godmother asked, and that's why she didn't make the effort. If my friend did that I'd be very upset and pissed off at them.
I think Joanne needs to take some time off, some time to herself - she seems to be up to ninety at the minute. It's great that she's had such success with her career and I can understand make hay while the sun shines and all that but she needs to look after herself.
I'm not enjoying the pod that last few episodes, I wonder do they need a break from that also.

sophiagg123

I was dying to find someone with the same opinion as me. I have such a bad feeling about him! I think he's with her to piggyback off her bit of fame!
I really want to be wrong!

Also Joanne would be a brilliant replacement for Shitmore
I just made an account because I’ve just seen that they’re dating. I dated Alan before him and Joanne must have gotten together and you’ve hit the nail on the head with your comment!

I thought he was a model? Maybe I imagined that…
He was unemployed when I was dating him in February/ March of this year anyway.

• Wow

bottlebin

Personally I think Joanne is dead right begging for the Dyson - they've gifted so many influencers she might as well jump on that gravy train 😂

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Just listened to the pod expecting to hear lots of bitching and disagreeing annddddd.....

I really think a lot of you are projecting your own dislike for Vogue onto Joanne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I work with a guy whose friend had a random chat with Joanne one time on either a plane or a train, but he said she just randomly started talking to him and he had one of the best convos of his life lol. They never kept in touch but he’s had a soft spot for her since

• Heart

happycamper68

Really don’t like that , there’s only so much you can laugh off. Acting as if she didn’t realise she was meant to be at the christening mass , so nasty

• Wow

Lexlurker

Prioritising Botox appointments above a kid you’re supposed to stand for, it’s so snotty. It’s like she really did take there being a second godmother to heart and this was her retaliation. Just didn’t give enough of a shit to be there. It’s mean.
The podcast feels like when a female friendship is on the rocks that really uneasy feeling. Vogue is the one trying to be so happy go lucky and laughing off the jibes but Joanne is really letting the mask slip.

lavendervase

VIP Member
I enjoyed this weeks pod! I laughed out loud many times!
Has anyone else noticed how much Joe laughs at Joanne? I think it’s so cute 🤣

• Heart

bpm123

They mustn’t be that close beneath it all. It’s more of a business arrangement I’d say, giving the people what they want by appearing to be close but it’s actually fairly superficial beneath it all. The thing is I actually do believe that Vogue has a lot of time for Joanne and is very fond of her, has been good to her in the past letting her stay in her home(s) and helping herself to whatever she wanted - and this is how Joanne repays her? Joanne doesn’t seem to have the same appreciation for the friendship. She’s a flake who would drop her like a hot snot in a heartbeat. I can’t stand flaky and unreliable people.
I feel the exact same, I feel really sorry for Vogue I think she’s been so supportive of Joanne and is genuinely proud of her success and is just having it thrown in her face a bit, and is still being so good natured.

• Wow

happycamper68

Joanne thanking Currys yesterday for the Dyson and then reuploading the same story but pasting Harvey Norman on top of it , hahahaha, quite an important detail to get wrong

• Haha

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
Ahh no don’t say that! I genuinely thought the whole ungodmother thing was just a joke!
Joanne put up a sorry the other day calling herself Gigi’s Godmother on her birthday. Definitely think it’s all tongue in cheek.
yeh I agree, I don’t sense a falling out at all, I’ve not noticed it in any of the recent episodes anyway.

Reactions: 17

pommynoir

VIP Member
Ah come here sure I've no issue with her scabbing the dyson stuff, fair play to her !
But I do kinda find it funny, I'm a fan of Joanne so she's allowed scab scuff but if someone I didn't like ( Facesbygrace for example ) did it I'd be outraged 😂😂😂😂😂😂
That’s what I find so funny in here - everyone’s always like fair play to Joanne for doing something that would be SCANDALOUS if another person on insta did it 😂😂😂😂😂 there shall be no Joanne slander.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
In Joanne’s patron saint bit (which she was pronouncing paintron saint 🤣) I was literally willing her to say “Saint Barts, the patron saint of Vogue’s lockdown holidays”

• Haha