Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do ye think of the period story when Joanne was performing?
It was discussed a good bit a few pages back.

Personally I feel it was a bizarre situation and she reacted how she did. Easy to sit on the sidelines and think you would react differently. tit happens

Reactions: 5
What the hell is up with the sound on the podcast, had to just the volume about 40 times they kept fading in and out so much. It’s really annoying

Reactions: 8
How did that girl notice it?

I guess, Joanne figured that it must have been very noticeable, if someone had noticed it, and felt uncomfortable.
Joanne said she looked down and couldn't see anything so she thought the girl was doing it as a sort of heckle but was so unusual she was questioning herself did she really just get her period. I'd say it was a bit of a mind duck for her and it just threw her.

Reactions: 4
I have listened to about half the pod this week. I think Vogue is interrupting a little bit less but I agree with previous posters the sound is shocking. I think both Joanne and Vogue kept moving away from the mic. Despite the odd gripe here and there I do really really enjoy the pod

Reactions: 9
I think since I've started to read this thread I've begun to dislike the pod more and more. Things i never noticed before (vogues interrupting and Joannes laugh) now stand out a mile. Can't enjoy it same as before!!!

Reactions: 7
I think since I've started to read this thread I've begun to dislike the pod more and more. Things i never noticed before (vogues interrupting and Joannes laugh) now stand out a mile. Can't enjoy it same as before!!!
Hahahah same !!!!! Half sorry I start reading here !!!

Where are ye all listening to the pod ? I listened last night on Spotify with no earphones and didn't notice anything up with the sound?

Reactions: 1
I was there it was very odd.
The girl literally came up to her mid story, I can imagine why she was totally thrown.
My issue with this is that on a previous pod Joanne said it was a fear of hers to get her period on stage and the thought of it had put her off her routine before, but she realised that one of the girls in the audience would let her know if she actually did get it, and then when it did happen she made a bit of a show of the girl on the podcast.

Reactions: 8
I haven't noticed anything here about Joanne's laugh, but I have to say, I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hahahah same !!!!! Half sorry I start reading here !!!

Where are ye all listening to the pod ? I listened last night on Spotify with no earphones and didn't notice anything up with the sound?
I listen on Spotify with AirPods in at work and it’s horrible.

Reactions: 2
Love Joanne and think she is so hilarious, but I find that she really laughs too much at Vogue's lame jokes... like its OTT.

Reactions: 4
I've read a few recent articles saying she's the first Irish female comedian millionaire! Fair play to her

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Joanne thanking Currys yesterday for the Dyson and then reuploading the same story but pasting Harvey Norman on top of it , hahahaha, quite an important detail to get wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joanne thanking Currys yesterday for the Dyson and then reuploading the same story but pasting Harvey Norman on top of it , hahahaha, quite an important detail to get wrong
Stop it Jesus I didn't even cop that, I was wondering why it was uploaded twice! She also called the straightener the airwrap..... over a grands worth of kit there....

Reactions: 10
Loved Joanne's dig about how if you beg for something enough you'll get it sent to you for free. So true for most influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loved Joanne's dig about how if you beg for something enough you'll get it sent to you for free. So true for most influencers.
Well she can't throw stones herself on this one. She could have put her own hand in her pocket all year...I mean if youre paying 500 quid to get your nails done in Ibiza I'm sure she could splurge on a dyson.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.