Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I think I have a full on crush on Amber, sod Vogue and Joanne

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Personally I think Joanne is dead right begging for the Dyson - they've gifted so many influencers she might as well jump on that gravy train πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 19
Personally I think Joanne is dead right begging for the Dyson - they've gifted so many influencers she might as well jump on that gravy train πŸ˜‚
Absolutely! She has given them so much promotion with the amount of times she has mentioned it!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Absolutely! She has given them so much promotion with the amount of times she has mentioned it!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes to both!! She'd be mad not to cash in on it...she also comes across as a very savvy business woman. She's done so well with the tour too, things can only get better for her !

Reactions: 8
Yes to both!! She'd be mad not to cash in on it...she also comes across as a very savvy business woman. She's done so well with the tour too, things can only get better for her !
Ah come here sure I've no issue with her scabbing the dyson stuff, fair play to her !
But I do kinda find it funny, I'm a fan of Joanne so she's allowed scab scuff but if someone I didn't like ( Facesbygrace for example ) did it I'd be outraged πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Ah come here sure I've no issue with her scabbing the dyson stuff, fair play to her !
But I do kinda find it funny, I'm a fan of Joanne so she's allowed scab scuff but if someone I didn't like ( Facesbygrace for example ) did it I'd be outraged πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That’s what I find so funny in here - everyone’s always like fair play to Joanne for doing something that would be SCANDALOUS if another person on insta did it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there shall be no Joanne slander.

Reactions: 17
I'm only at the episode of the pod where joanne is put out that she is nort the only god parent to otto...there's alot of jokey banter but you can tell she is genuinely hurt πŸ˜ͺ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm only at the episode of the pod where joanne is put out that she is nort the only god parent to otto...there's alot of jokey banter but you can tell she is genuinely hurt πŸ˜ͺ
tbh I don't really get being hurt that, I've never heard of anyone who only has 1 godparent. there's usually at least 1 person from each parent

Reactions: 3
tbh I don't really get being hurt that, I've never heard of anyone who only has 1 godparent. there's usually at least 1 person from each parent
I thought it was typically just a godmother and godfather - so two - i got the impression that Otto has multiple of each? (Which is v unusual right?!)

Reactions: 13
I thought it was typically just a godmother and godfather - so two - i got the impression that Otto has multiple of each? (Which is v unusual right?!)
Yeah that's how I picked it up, Joanne was the godmother, but it ended up there was a few of them as well as godfathers

That’s not what she’s hurt at LOL. Otto has multiple god mothers and multiple god fathers, which is really really strange.

I think it’s an English thing to have two of each.

Reactions: 4
In Ireland it's typically one godmother and one godfather. Tbh if I was asked to be a godmother and then found out there was multiple I'd be a bit miffed !

Reactions: 10
Haha facesbygrace is a total con artist....who has no content. Zero. She's only dying to get into Joanne and Vogue's gang like a total cling on 🀣

Reactions: 6
my kid has 2 godfathers and 1 godmother . my husband didn't have another woman in his family he felt close enough to to even up the numbers but it really comes down to personal preference . I would never be miffed at parents choosing another godmother as well as me, it's still a privilege to be asked

Wasn't a dig at all. She's been blatantly asking for a free one for years πŸ˜‚
Yeah what I mean is she wasn't all coy about getting one. Other influencers receive a freebie after begging and are all "OMG, so shocked, can't believe I've been given this, thanks X Brand". Joanne is just upfront "I begged, I got!"

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.